Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die (2562 Views)

Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me / Help, Xvideos Has Finished Me / Betting Has Killed Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by AlphaMajestic: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
please i didn't open this thread to ask for money because i already know how foolish i am. and am very sure that am hopeless and nothing can really save me, but i want to know if there is anybody out here whose had any problem like this...

on January 12 2020, my brother left me with his betshop to manage for sometime since he has some things to take care of and he gave me 4.3 million for the upkeep..

unfortunately i developed a habit of playing virtual game and i have exausted the money...i really want to drink sniper and die now cos i dnt know what next to do...i cant even tell him how it happened but the staff will definitely tell him...am really depressed..am troubled
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Businessmogul93: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Death wont solve ur problems,u dont know what u ll gave when u die,be a man,quit d habit and face the challenges,it ll be a lesson to you not to gamble,I lost money too to gambling but I didn't kill myself rather am working to be a better person.

8 Likes

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by MJBOLT: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
when you die,let us know

12 Likes

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
I really wish to type soothing,soul appealing/lifting words but unfortunately I found none. Perhaps I will be wasting them so they ceased.
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Mandela27: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Die na.
Or u want to take permission from nairaland first?oya we have heard u,now go and die.

7 Likes

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Emaax43: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Don't kill yourself bro! Na Money you loss, you no kill, you no rape person. People have made worse mistakes and they overcame!
Don't Give Up Bro!!!!
Admit your wrong and face the challenges!
Honestly, you no get problem at all.

6 Likes

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by JoshOxborn: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Sorry man. There's nothing new under the sun. The worse thing your brother can do is to humiliate you and chase out of his house, taking away your life will make the matter worse. First of all, You squander your brothers funds then took your life because you can't stand the shame. That will bring double depression into your family. Don't commit suicide, it won't change anything.
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
To chop beans cake self dey hungry me angry
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by wamide042(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
Go to the next shop in your street and buy Sniper and mix it with five alive then drink it ...
it will solve your problem permanently.

5 Likes

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Angelacruz: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
Finnese001:

like how many bottles of snippers will you be needing
I can give you wholesale price as a fellow brother
wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by StubbornGENIUS: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
4.3m Is a lot of money.Is the shop still running?

1 Like

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by AlphaMajestic: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
4.3m Is a lot of money.Is the shop still running?

its closed for now....
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by ajailer(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
na ur brother I see blame for all this... so he left 4.3mils with you and did not even bother to look back and check on it to see how you are handling it.... if I be your brother(though it's not possible with your stupidity), I go lock you up for a month so that you can learn... foolish and greedy person.

3 Likes

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by decatalyst(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
AlphaMajestic:
please i didn't open this thread to ask for money because i already know how foolish i am. and am very sure that am hopeless and nothing can really save me, but i want to know if there is anybody out here whose had any problem like this...

on January 12 2020, my brother left me with his betshop to manage for sometime since he has some things to take care of and he gave me 4.3 million for the upkeep..

unfortunately i developed a habit of playing virtual game and i have exausted the money...i really want to drink sniper and die now cos i dnt know what next to do...i cant even tell him how it happened but the staff will definitely tell him...am really depressed..am troubled

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by DaddyRochie1642: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
You see why it's not advisable to involve Family Members In Business,

If That his Brother Arrest him now and throw that his Strong Face and that his LARGE FOREHEAD in Jail .. Foolish tongues will start Wagging sad sad

6 Likes

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by DaddyRochie1642: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

its closed for now....

I want to grab your Balls and Squeeze Them so Hard with all my Strength and if you Scream, you'll be given Several Hot Slaps till The Truth Comes out grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Wang1tang: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Don't kill yourself bro, everybody is passing through one difficult situation or the other. Even more severe than yours. You can fight though it, but be alive first.
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Chukwuka912: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
V

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Alishuis: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Na my car from bet9ja be this if e no favor you, e go favour another person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by DenreleDave(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MJBOLT:
when you die,let us know
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Self-discipline is required of a gambler hence the inscription "Gamble responsibly" at the bottom of every gambling site.

Self-discipline is when your mind tells you "spend 500 today and if them chop you no play again no matter the weather" then you adhere to it. Once 5h comot you don comot body. And it makes you quit when you finally get to count all your losses and realize there are at least a million times more than your wins.

The unfortunate side of the story is if you don't make you use of that part of you earlier, addiction will overthrow it. Now that part of you is replaced by addiction and you got no where to run to. Na die you go die there. Same thing op underwent and will still undergo even if he gets exonerated.

But a day will come
Surely that day will come
Let's pray the day comes soon
But if it doesn't come
A soul is doomed

5 Likes

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Chummynoni(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
you are not alone bro. you have a partner@ childofdoom

1 Like

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by PureGoldh(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Alishuis:
Na my car from bet9ja be this if e no favor you, e go favour another person.

Sure thing.

Congratulations bro
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by changedinchrist: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Gambling would destroy you. Don't commit suicide, this time will pass, bear the consequences and deserved abuse, toughen up.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, If you want to stop gambling. PM me.
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by willsonzzy: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Oga please just die...ehh 4.3million abeg just die
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by bigpicture001: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Dicktion:
Self-discipline is required of a gambler hence the inscription "Gamble responsibly" at the bottom of every gambling site.

Self-discipline is when your mind tells you "spend 500 today and if them chop you no play again no matter the weather" then you adhere to it. Once 5h comot you don comot body. And it makes you quit when you finally get to count all your losses and realize there are at least a million times more than your wins.

The unfortunate side of the story is if you don't make you use of that part of you earlier, addiction will overthrow it. Now that part of you is replaced by addiction and you got no where to run to. Na die you go die there. Same thing op underwent and will still undergo even if he gets exonerated.

But a day will come
Surely that day will come
Let's pray the day comes soon
But if it doesn't come
A soul is doomed

Bro we Don hear this Grammer B4....

Now na advice we need!!!
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by bigpicture001: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
OP am very good at comment and direct advice, but I must confess, am speechless on this matter
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by LawyerGodwin(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

I'm deeply sorry for what you are going through. Please it is not enough for you to take your life. Yes, you have made a terrible mistake, but killing yourself shouldn't be an option.

We all make mistakes. It is our willingness to right them that makes all the difference. And not merely being sorry for making them. Although I was not a fan of betting from the onset. I found myself trying to test my predicting skills, which didn't work out. Ever since then I had hung my boots never to bet again, even if Jesus shows me a vision, I won't bother to bet.

What I would advise you to do is to

1. Call your brother and explain the situation to him, asking him to forgive you. Please I advise you not to do it in person.

2. Go read books on business, finance, wealth creation, and get podcasts and lectures on those topic. It will develop your mind on how you can go about business and make you financially Intelligent.

3. Set out to begin a business. Check my YouTube Channel link to my video on Business you can do Post Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF0dmMcDKQk

I hope this helps out.
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by GOFRONT(m): 6:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Bet be sending boys to early grave since 1500BC.
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by kheny12(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2020
My Friend that was playing nairabet said he will stop playing it by the end of this year. He said he has won and lost But b4 he quit he want to win something not that much,but for him to invest with.His he making the right step or not.Any advice for him pls.
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by nkwuocha1: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Only foolish people bet then cry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Harassed By A Nigerian Man For Wearing A Short Dress (video) / Should I Request For Send Off Knacking / I Have Only One Month To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.