Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Have Only One Month To Live - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Only One Month To Live (2562 Views)

How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

I Have Only One Month To Live by Davizee(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
I am in big mess and I have finally given up on life.
I gat to realise that it is better to be dead than to have accommodation problem.
The landlord of where we stay called my dad this morning and threatened to bring soldier to pursue us if we don't leave before the end of this month. Easter is suppose to be a period of celebrating but me and my parents are in deep pain.
My jamb exam is coming up in three weeks time and I haven't even open my book because of depression and thinking. I won't write the exam because it's a waste of time when you have nowhere to lay your head.
My father have tried everything possible,he has two property he is in charge of to sell which can help us move out of where we are staying but no buyer have surfaced.

I want to use this opportunity to ask for connection concerning the property.
If anyone has somebody that deals with property please help.

I thought life will be better by now with all the prophecies of my father turning a millionaire and all the hard work he has done but everything is still the same
We have been disgraced twice concerning accomodation problem and if it happens again I don't think I will be able to survive.
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Is the property a landed property?
If yes, your family can just try build a shed and sleep for the time you get enough money to build it

Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Y'all can stay with families, religious centre (if you have one) or go back to the village to kick things up. That's if it's as bad as you portrayed it.

Plus read your book, time is ticking and you don't want to be on this same spot next year.

Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Davizee(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
Is the property a landed property?
If yes, your family can just try build a shed and sleep for the time you get enough money to build it
It is a house
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Warl0ck: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Op abeg gimme ur phone before u kpai....

Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by ukaface(f): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Davizee:
It is a house

If you have a house, why are you selling it?

Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Davizee(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
ukaface:

If you have a house, why are you selling it?
I said my dad is just an agent trying to sell somebody's house
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by helinues: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Go and ask the millionaires and billionaires what they went through before finally made it. Had they given up, they won't be where they are today

Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Skodrran(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lol i also have a similar problem

Buyers aren't meeting requirements.

Just keep moving
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Davizee:
I gat to realise that it is better to be dead than to have accommodation problem.
The landlord of where we stay called my dad this morning and threatened to bring soldier to pursue us if we don't leave before the end of this month. Easter is suppose to be a period of celebrating but me and my parents are in deep pain.
My jamb exam is coming up in three weeks time and I haven't even open my book because of depression and thinking. I won't write the exam because it's a waste of time when you have nowhere to lay your head.
My father have tried everything possible,he has two property he is in charge of to sell which can help us move out of where we are staying but no buyer have surfaced.

I thought life will be better by now with all the prophecies of my father turning a millionaire and all the hard work he has done but everything is still the same
We have been disgraced twice concerning accomodation problem and if it happens again I don't think I will be able to survive.
Small life challenges when everybody dey face na you wan take your life?
Dey play.

Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Sweetvie: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
9182736455O1999:
Small life challenges when everybody dey face na you wan take your life?
Dey play.
As in ehn..
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Brainmytool: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
Are you Obidient? If yes.
Then rush to twitter.

Type your story in two pics make it short. And attach a picture of your landlords house and address.
Lastly add a picture of yourself for trust purposes.

Tag High class Obidients and beg them for help. Peter, Datti, Obi cubana. Also add a trending hashtag to ur post. Dont release account number unless people personally asks you to do so.

Tell people to come and verify your place prove to them you are not lying.

Come back and thank me in few days from now.

Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Davizee:
It is a house
your family should go and be living in the house instead of paying landlord
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Davizee(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
your family should go and be living in the house instead of paying landlord
We are not the owner of the house na
The owner wants to sell it and told my dad to look for buyer
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Davizee:

i have been homeless more than 10 times , i have had to change location more than 15 times, sapa stopped me 4rm writing jamb ,4rm entering a higher institution, some will not accept this as true, they think someone can't pass through these things , but i have seen enough to say they are on their own. your parents have to take you guys to a relative or family friend or church member's house. you will still have to leave them,find an uncompleted building while ur younger siblings stay in the church maybe. that is how i have been exposed. you guys will then split into multiple places ,wherever it is, if u die on the way,life still goes on.

Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Lifewasgood: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
People are in deeper shit but killing yourself only makes u a coward.

For u to b writing jamb, u would be about 18 cos i don't think it's ur first attempt.

Man up, enter street bros. In as much as shelter is important one can survive without a house but can't survive without food. If you live in a city where there is an higher institition u can be sleeping in the classrooms, just package like student that came for night reading, that will also help u prepare for postutme. In the morning enter boys hostel and have ur bath and also try to make friends in the hostel so you can wash and dry your clothes.

Then get a job that will earn you daily pay prefarably in a car wash, bet shop (some shops do split their topups from virtual daily with cashiers aside your salary but not all) etc.

You'll need a daily paying job cos your need to feed and save towards your education cos as it is now your can't rely on your father footing your education at the moment.

Life ain't easy thats why only the strong survive

Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Foodqueen(f): 12:38am On Apr 08, 2023
No Nigerian is homeless.

Go back home.
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Toks2008(m): 1:43am On Apr 08, 2023
Davizee:

Relax, things don't work that way.

He is only bluffing.

If he tries it he will be on the other side of the law. Except the court has ruled so.
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Kobojunkie: 5:36am On Apr 08, 2023
Davizee:
■ I thought life will be better by now with all the prophecies of my father turning a millionaire and all the hard work he has done but everything is still the same
1. Tell your father and your mother exactly how you feel about what is going on in your life there! They need to know these things and are in the best position to help you with your situation. undecided
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by georgementday(m): 5:40am On Apr 08, 2023
Which city are the said properties located
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Davizee(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2023
Foodqueen:
No Nigerian is homeless.

Go back home.
How
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Davizee(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2023
georgementday:
Which city are the said properties located
Lagos
Around alimosho LGA
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Davizee(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Tell your father and your mother exactly how you feel about what is going on in your life there! They need to know these things and are in the best position to help you with your situation. undecided
They have no help to render as they are also in the same situation
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Kobojunkie: 7:46am On Apr 08, 2023
Davizee:
■ They have no help to render as they are also in the same situation
1. They are your parents, the ones you are meant to report your worries, fears, and concerns to. They may be going through hard times but they are still the ones responsible for you. And so you should be telling them everything so they also take care of you all while they seek ways to solve their situation. undecided

Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Blupen969(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2023
Brainmytool:
Then rush to twitter.

Type your story in two pics make it short. And attach a picture of your landlords house and address.

Tag High class Obidients and beg them for help. Peter, Datti, Obi cubana. Also add a trending hashtag to ur post. Dont release account number unless people personally asks you to do so.

You live inside your head bro
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by labake1(f): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2023
Brainmytool:
Then rush to twitter.

Professional beggar spotted
OP, find a menial job you can do
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Davizee(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
labake1:

Professional beggar spotted
OP, find a menial job you can do
The job is not going to help issues
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by finallybusy: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
All these children born yesterday, sef. Mscheew.
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by charlesdinho(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
SAD
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by Davizee(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
finallybusy:
All these children born yesterday, sef. Mscheew.
What do you mean
Re: I Have Only One Month To Live by finallybusy: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Davizee:

What do you mean
Mscheew.

DNA Confirmed My Friend A Bastard / Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most / Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59