Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? (1447 Views)

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by BluntNigerian: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Do you think this same woman would say this same thing to her own son??
(See Attached Photo)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Pained and Frustrated feminist clowns everywhere..
Very toxic lots..
The first thing I look out for in a Nigerian girl onces they come close to me is feminism tendencies.. If you get am.. I drop you like hot porridge..
No time

1 Like

Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
we all knew that "some" women out there made very little sense... that above foolish one is the representation of these women.
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by illicit(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
This one na kolo now
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by JoshOxborn: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
A'ight... She's a barren or either she doesn't have a male child. I won't be surprised if she type of psycho that adopt pets as their child.
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by Slawormir: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Them go dey talk anyhow
This is why i bomb them anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
She get luck say i nor dey do Instagram work

Heaven for cry for her

The small money, cars and house way she get way dey shack her for finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
She and her 3501 likers are all insane.
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by Oluromantic: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
You see! Feminism is about revenge and not equal right... I always said it. And that's why there won't be good result on the long run. Women are not good revolutionary or freedom fighters. There's always bitterness in them and unfortunately, they can't hide it.

If Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela were after revenge, they won't have achieved revolution. Revolution is not about making you suffer what we suffered, is about stopping the suffering we've undergone and everyone enjoys equal peace.

5 Likes

Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by BluntNigerian: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Pained and Frustrated feminist clowns everywhere..
Very toxic lots..
The first thing I look out for in a Nigerian girl onces they come close to me is feminism tendencies.. If you get am.. I drop you like hot porridge..
No time
This woman here is not normal..
She's deep down frustrated..
Maybe she's a victim of numerous rape cases.
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by BluntNigerian: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Oluromantic:
You see! Feminism is about revenge and not equal right... I always said it. And that's why there won't be good result on the long run. Women are not good revolutionary or freedom fighters. There's always bitterness in them and unfortunately, they can't hide it.

If Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela were after revenge, they won't have achieved revolution. Revolution is not about making you suffer what we suffered, is about stopping the suffering we've undergone and everyone enjoys equal peace.
These feminists are all about:
“Kill all the men.”
“Cut off all phalluses, both dead and alive.”

2 Likes

Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by BluntNigerian: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Palema007:
She and her 3501 likers are all insane.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
This is one of those frustrated women that lost in the race to get partners and are pretending they're happy because they can't allow any man to boss them. They're the ones in the forefront of that madness called feminism.
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by Unnerve: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
She didn't really say anything different from what some women are already thinking deep-down regarding rape accusations.

I'm aware that there's a set of women who simply don't like it when a man who was accused of rape decides to fight back.
I mean, Dbanj was called a bully for suing his accuser, the krest pastor was accused of trying to intimidate, the London doctor was insulted, etc

The only special thing about this woman is that she's brave enough to express her insanity in words without cowering behind attacking the character of an alleged rapist.
She tells them to simply accept they are rapists in good faith even though she knows they may not be guilty.

I rate her 100 for her unhinged bravery, and an equal 100 for her undiagnosed insanity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by samincredible44(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
what feminists are fighting for is not equality but double standard
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by catwalq(f): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
This one don loose am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by Oluromantic: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
BluntNigerian:
These feminists are all about:
“Kill all the men.”
“Cut off all phalluses, both dead and alive.”
So if all men are killed, who'll get them pregnant, how will life continue?
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by Vyzz: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
I would say what I said in the other post....

If any lady mistakenly accuse me wrongly of rape...

She is going to join her ancestors quick....

I will make sure of that before I join mine... I have worked so hard to earn the respect I get now and one bitch will just come up with false allegations to tarnish my image...

I might sound quell but at least I am saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by BluntNigerian: 4:45am On Jul 30, 2020
Oluromantic:

So if all men are killed, who'll get them pregnant, how will life continue?
This type of feminist doesn't care..
Her frustration is doing the thinking for her.
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by BluntNigerian: 4:48am On Jul 30, 2020
Unnerve:
She didn't really say anything different from what some women are already thinking deep-down regarding rape accusations.

I'm aware that there's a set of women who simply don't like it when a man who was accused of rape decides to fight back.
I mean, Dbanj was called a bully for suing his accuser, the Krest pastor was accused of trying to intimidate, the London doctor was insulted, etc

The only special thing about this woman is that she's brave enough to express her insanity in words without cowering behind attacking the character of an alleged rapist.
She tells them to simply accept they are rapists in good faith even though she knows they may not be guilty.

I rate her 100 for her unhinged bravery, and an equal 100 for her undiagnosed insanity.
grin grin grin cheesy
100 - 100 = Zero..
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by BluntNigerian: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by Unnerve: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
grin grin grin cheesy
100 - 100 = Zero..
Big Zero grin
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2020
Are you stressing yourself on that sicko angry
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
we all knew that "some" women out there made very little sense... that above foolish one is the representation of these women.
How I wish have gotten married in the early 70s the women of this generation are something else out of 100% of them 99.1% lack something which is brain the remaining are good and ok but very hard and rare to find

1 Like

Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by Proffesy: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Them go dey talk anyhow
This is why i bomb them anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
She get luck say i nor dey do Instagram work

Heaven for cry for her

The small money, cars and house way she get way dey shack her for finish
real niggar,hw do i connect yu? I need some skills
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by merieam16(f): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lolz...sayin gibberish
Re: Would She Say The Same Thing To Her Own Son? by Kingsintei(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
where did this fool originate from?

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do Guy's. / Two Nigerian Ladies Sucking Hard For Just One Dick Pleasure / The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.