Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. (16344 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex / Dead Wife Keep Beating Her Husband Every Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by HomerTimpson: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
who is a thing?i have no business with an insecured man
is this why you removed it?came online to check as usuall but was disappointed
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Mcslize: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Otuamaka:
cry cry baby ... have you wondered what your ashewo mum will cook tonight grin

Now I know you are a product of a broken home. No single manner. I know what your innocent mother will be passing through in your hand.

Stupid cheap hoe.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by freeeeme(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Good point.
swiz123:
You have already paid that man with the biggest evil by not telling him that he married a who're.

Since you have nothing to lose, I suggest you tell the man why you left. When he takes care of business, you can go back to work. The man might even increase your salary for being loyal. Seize this opportunity man and thank me later
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Mcslize:

Now I know you are a product of a broken home. No single manner. I know what your innocent mother will be passing through in your hand.

Stupid cheap hoe.
[/s]
cry cry baby, I want to see my mummy, shame !!! Again, Again !!! Lol... your mama rotten toto grin
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Mcslize: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s][b] cry cry baby, I want to see my mummy, shame !!! Again, Again !!! Lol... your mama rotten toto grin

Wasted hoe, try and find something meaningful to do to better your life rather than putting your over used hole for sale on a daily basis. Your type is classified as damaged goods and I truly feel for your type of girl. If only I can change you.

Your mannerless is as result of idleness. So, if I may suggest, how about you learn a skill so that you can put your over used hole to rest a bit? Nice idea right?

But the only prob is that, that won't still stop you from jumping from dick to dick. Oh yes, even if I fund your life, you will still be fvcking around.

I truly wish I can help change you. It truly beats my heart that a wholly born girl child like you has taken to hoeing - a life of promiscuity.

I feel for you girl. But the bitter truth is that there is nothing no one can do to help you out of this cuz it has become part of your life - a lifestyle you have no intention to leave behind any time soon.

If not, I would have said let me raise funds for you to learn a skill and have something to do for yourself, to fall back to just in case your hoeing business goes bankrupt.

If you will change, I am ready to raise funds for you to better your life. How about that bitch?
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Mcslize:

Wasted hoe, try and find something meaningful to do to better your life rather than putting your over used hole for sale on a daily basis. Your type is classified as damaged goods and I truly feel for your type of girl. If only I can change you.

Your mannerless is as result of idleness. So, if I may suggest, how about you learn a skill so that you can put your over used hole to rest a bit? Nice idea right?

But the only prob is that, that won't still stop you from jumping from dick to dick. Oh yes, even if I fund your life, you will still be fvcking around.

I truly wish I can help change you. It truly beats my heart that a wholly born girl child like you has taken to hoeing - a life of promiscuity.

I feel for you girl. But the bitter truth is that there is nothing no one can do to help you out of this cuz it has become part of your life - a lifestyle you have no intention to leave behind any time soon.

If not, I would have said let me raise funds for you to learn a skill and have something to do for yourself, to fall back to just in case your hoeing business goes bankrupt.

If you will change, I am ready to raise funds for you to better your life. How about that bitch? [/s]
lol... broke foool trying so hard to make sense... mumu baby rubber, have you chop biscuit today grin
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Mcslize: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s] lol... broke foool trying so hard to make sense... mumu baby rubber, have you chop biscuit today grin

Broke bitch like you that live on guys proceeds shouldn't call a well to do guy broke. I earn hard currency every fvcking day. What do you do for a living order than Bleep around? Hahaha that's the only thing you know how to do.

But being a generous guy who feels pity for people easily, I am opting to fund you to learn a skill if you will stop hoeing around.

All you need do is declare from now on you will stop fvcking around and will do something desirable to cater for yourself order than jumping from dick to dick over stressing your conctus.

If you over use that conctus hellooo, what will the simp nice guy that you will finally end up hanging that over used conctus on enjoy later?

I simply want to rescue you Bitch so you will stop using your stinky conctus as your only source of livelihood.

But my only question now is Bitch are you ready to change or you wanna remain an unrepentant over used hoe? What's your answer to that?
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Mcslize:

Broke bitch like you that live on guys proceeds shouldn't call a well to do guy broke. I earn hard currency every fvcking day. What do you do for a living order than Bleep around? Hahaha that's the only thing you know how to do.

But being a generous guy who feels pity for people easily, I am opting to fund you to learn a skill if you will stop hoeing around.

All you need do is declare from now on you will stop fvcking around and will do something desirable to cater for yourself order than jumping from dick to dick over stressing your conctus.

If you over use that conctus hellooo, what will the simp nice guy that you will finally end up hanging that over used conctus on enjoy later?

I simply want to rescue you Bitch so you will stop using your stinky conctus as your only source of livelihood.

But my only question now is Bitch are you ready to change or you wanna remain an unrepentant over used hoe? What's your answer to that?
[/s]
Joseph the dreamer... E go shock you when your ashewo mum will wake you up by 5am to wash plates after she don come back from her all night ashewo business ... Mumu wretched idiot grin make sure you finish that left over spoilt beans you and your handicapped family are last night
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Mcslize: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s][b] Joseph the dreamer... E go shock you when your ashewo mum will wake you up by 5am to wash plates after she don LovePeddler around all night... Mumu wretched idiot grin

Okpo life no be life. Hoe how is that conctus now? Bad boys don wide am for you shey? Ekpa oloburuku.

Simply say you need help and I will help you restore you from your hoeing lifestyle.

Bitch turn a new live and I will help you fund any skill you want to learn. Yes, I have taken this upon myself to restore you back to the society. You are nothing but a lost soul and it pains my heart. So I want to help you Bitch.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Mcslize:

Okpo life no be life. Hoe how is that conctus now? Bad boys don wide am for you shey? Ekpa oloburuku.

Simply say you need help and I will help you restore you from your hoeing lifestyle.

Bitch turn a new live and I will help you fund any skill you want to learn. Yes, I have taken this upon myself to restore you back to the society. You are nothing but a lost soul and it pains my heart. So I want to help you Bitch.
[/s]
you need the help... a grown man still living under his ashewo mum... na why you dey talk like a mental deranged person... lol... i don't blame you sha... na why you dey give your mama belle at will !!!
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Mcslize: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s] [b] you need the help... a grown man still living under his ashewo mum... na why you dey talk like a mental deranged person... lol... i don't blame you sha... na why you dey give your mama belle at will !!!

Helloooo Bitch I said, I want to help you learn a skill so you can stop hoeing around. Have I not tried?

Damaged goods like you need total restoration and I will see to it that you are completely restored.

Am I not generous enough used Hoe?
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Mcslize:

Helloooo Bitch I said, I want to help you learn a skill so you can stop hoeing around. Have I not tried?

Damaged goods like you need total restoration and I will see to it that you are completely restored.

Am I not generous enough used Hoe
[/s]
feed your wretched family first and be free from your boi_ boi first... you've been stealing from your oga so, be humble cause, he might not settle you
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by UDUJ(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mcslize and Otuamaka you guys should get a room, haba cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
UDUJ:
lol
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Mcslize: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s] [b]feed your wretched family first and be free from your boi_ boi first... you've been stealing from your oga so, be humble cause, he might not settle you

Hellooo, boi boi? I don't work for any one. I am a self employed fellow. Hellooo can you hear me? Hehehe boi boi indeed!

Not so many guys will be generous enough to want to fund you to learn a skill so as to stop your hoeing lifestyle.

I truly want you to repent from hoeing around. That kind of lifestyle will do you nothing than waste you.

Okpo life no be life bikonu please I truly want you to change biko abeg OK?
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Mcslize: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
UDUJ:

Baba no mind the babe. I am just trying to straighten her life.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Mcslize:

Not so many guys will be generous enough to want to fund you to learn a skill so as to stop your hoeing lifestyle.

I truly want you to repent from hoeing around. That kind of lifestyle will do you nothing than waste you.

Okpo life no be life bikonu please I truly want you to change biko abeg OK?
[/s]
stop using the same line cause we know say you are broke and from a poor home so, you can't afford my pussi
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Mcslize:

Baba no mind the babe. I am just trying to straighten her life.

[/s]
a wretched idiott cannot help me
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Mcslize: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s][b] stop using the same line cause we know say you are broke and from a poor home so, you can't afford my pussi

Oh my goodness! I can afford your pussy 100 times but the thing is that I don't do okpo.

That's why I want to help you. I want to fund you if you are ready to leave that okpo life.

This is a good deal you know?
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Mcslize:

Oh my goodness! I can afford your pussy 100 times but the thing is that I don't do okpo.

That's why I want to help you. I want to fund you if you are ready to leave that okpo life.

This is a good deal you know?
[/s]
cry cry baby... make money first... a blind man can't lead another... make money you this wretched nairaland miscreant
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Xinox:
Mr Brown I left cos I can't face the repercussions. Read my story! I can't pay the man with evil. He was a big brother to me. At the same time I won't scatter his home by telling him his wife wanted me in bed! And he has being finding it difficult to let me go cos of humility and sincerity to him. He keep asking me whether he has offended me in anyway that I should return to work with a better pay but the problem won't finish...
fake facking story......fake post
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Mcslize: 3:09am On Jul 31, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s][b] cry cry baby... make money first... a blind man can't lead another... make money you this wretched nairaland miscreant

Hoe I am making money already that's why I want to help your hoeing life.

I don't have any oga I answer sir sir to. I have my freedom. I go out any time I like.

But you? You bleep around for a living and I want to help you leave that kind of lifestyle. Is that bad?
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 31, 2020
[s]
Mcslize:

Hoe I am making money already that's why I want to help your hoeing life.

I don't have any oga I answer sir sir to. I have my freedom. I go out any time I like.

But you? You bleep around for a living and I want to help you leave that kind of lifestyle. Is that bad?
[/s]
lol... wretched modafvka of a mouth breather mom and a galah drunk father.... Stop dreaming broke idioot
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Mcslize: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s][b] lol... wretched modafvka of a mouth breather mom and a galah drunk father.... Stop dreaming broke idioot

Let me reiterate it to you again and again. I am ready to fund you to learn a skill if you will change from hoeing around.

I will fund you with $150 to learn a skill. That's over 60k with the present rate.

Simply tell me you will stop fvcking around and I promise to fund you.

I don't want you to be fvcking around. You've over stressed that conctus too much.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2020
[s]
Mcslize:

Let me reiterate it to you again and again. I am ready to fund you to learn a skill if you will change from hoeing around.

I will fund you with $150 to learn a skill. That's over 60k with the present rate.

Simply tell me you will stop fvcking around and I promise to fund you.

I don't want you to be fvcking around. You've over stressed that conctus too much.
[/s]

let me repeat it to you again, you are nothing but a broke wretched idiott from a cursed family !!! Have you eaten today
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Mcslize: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s][b] let me repeat it to you again, you are nothing but a broke wretched idiott from a cursed family !!! Have you eaten today

I want you to learn a skill so you can retire from your hoeing lifestyle.

Simply repent, declare it and I will fund you.

Don't allow pride make this opportunity pass you by OK.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by GalPissetzky: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2020
HOW CAN PEOPLE BE THIS STUPID. Bleep craze commot for her head and get more cash. idiotpt
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2020
[s]
Mcslize:

I want you to learn a skill so you can retire from your hoeing lifestyle.

Simply repent, declare it and I will fund you.

Don't allow pride make this opportunity pass you by OK
[/s]
i want you to stop stealing from your oga where you do boi_boi and @ least don't represent your cursed family in pub...
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Xinox: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
HOW CAN PEOPLE BE THIS STUPID. Bleep craze commot for her head and get more cash. idiotpt
I can direct you to the house. Op you have d**k too
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by GalPissetzky: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
Xinox:
I can direct you to the house. Op you have d**k too
bro if you do this for me i will never forget you for life
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Architectjojo(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Don't go back [b][/b][center][/center][center][/center]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. / Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia / Wassup With Nigerian Guys Dating Zimbabwe Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.