Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,747 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason (2627 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / She Kissed Me And Walked Away / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by Samuels90: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2020
Take care of yourself first, money first before women. Fact!
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by davidadenrele: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2020
Brotherly,

You want my advice, let her go, whats " gonna be gonna be", i understand how you feel consider ing years and the comittment you have put into this relationship, sometimes its best to let go, perhaps she's not the "one" for you and she is the one hindering you from setting your goals, and blocking the opportunity for you to meet the dream woman, maybe you need to sit back and go watch the movie "acrimony"and pursuit of happiness no permanent friends but permanent interest the heart of woman is very deep, deeper than the depths of the ocean its obvious she's got her heart set to somewhere else let try her luck but let her no that once she walks out there will be no second chance for a comeback.

As its now move on set your goals, set target for yourself give your life a focus to achieve something great be determines to achieve something dont rush into any relationship for now if i were you, bro get a job hussel hard, you will bevy of gals begging to have your attention when they see you doing well successfully.

I wish you all the very best...if you beg her to stay you are shame and less of a man!!.
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by galadima77(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
2special:
Street guys don't commit.... they don't care about people's emotions.... So, you're not a street guy....Pls Let her go, it hurt but let her go, she doesn't deserve all the unnecessary stress.

Thought as much when OP called himself street guy. Hmmm street rough o

2 Likes

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by iTearHerToto: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
She succeeded in getting you simped then she flung you to the nearest trash can. How could a hefty living soul love a zoogerian girl as such
Wait! Did I see you type you begged
All I have to say is you and your likes are DOOMED!

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by leetech93: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Much respect I got for you bro, your contribution is amazing, I have watch the acrimony film before, true life story
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by NobleDeSage001: 1:09am On Jul 31, 2020
She does not see any comfortable future with you.
If you get a very good job with good pay, she will come back.
Let her go and then fix your life. Someone who rejected you because you are a nobody should not be accommodated when you have become somebody.
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by Jack005(m): 2:20am On Jul 31, 2020
Bro please move on, with time you will get over her, do not beg her to change her mind, I repeat do not beg her to change her mind especially when you did not offend her in anyway because it will end in premium tears.
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by JERRY1925(m): 3:43am On Jul 31, 2020
OK, as my mum would say. 99% of school relationships end outside the gate. Not a confirmed statistics but a little bit true.

Fact is, u can't forget her, but u can choose to move on.
Some 2012 ago I was just like u. Just that mine was a 4 years relationship.

I cried. But that was the last for any relationship. I never thought i'll meet anyone but I kept meeting people(girls) tall, short, fat, slim it was easy. But, I could not keep any relationship for even six month. It was difficult finding that someone.

It took time, but I finally did. I Met someone I really wished I could spend the rest of my life with. But, another obstacle popped up. Her parents objected cos of tribal issues. The whole marriage thing right now is like a puzzle I can't fix anymore.

My regrets was not trying so hard to win the woman I dated for 4 YEARS. Weeks after our break-up she came back begging, but my eyes were already opened. She was a nice girl, intelligent, beautiful but I just could not forgive her, so she had to let go because I treated her really bad.

Now to my advice.

I won't say u should beg her to stay, but give her some time, let her figure herself out. It might be six months, 1 year just get busy with ur life and keep her close.

Seriously, some persons are lucky to meet a good woman immediately after a break up, some persons will spend their entire life searching and probably end up with anyone available. If u love her pls don't beg her and also, don't give up on her easily. She might just be confused as much as you. You know African women are really good at hiding their feelings.
Just get to know what's wrong. Don't just rush out as people say. She might b going through a lot.

Not all girls that say they no longer interested do that because they met another. U know your woman better.
Talk to her.

And seriously giving her space to breathe sometimes solves the puzzle.

When u wan marry, u go know say woman hard to find.

As they say, nothing good come easy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Jumps Building After Caught Fvcking Another Man’s Girlfriend (video) / Gay Nigerian Man Shares ‘How It Started Vs How It Is Going’ With His Boyfriend / Romance Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.