Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away (38443 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 / Giroud Wins 2018/19 Europa League Top Scorer / Lionel Messi Receives 5th Golden Shoe Award For Europe's Top Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

This table is incorrect, ronaldo and messi had a tie the year he scored 10 champions league goals

Doesn't change much really. Ronaldo still bosses UCL in goals, goals per season and assists.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
mystical109:
golden boot is an award given to the general league scorer.goals scored outside the league doesn't count

Okay.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by obonujoker(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Aaronzy:
yes 17 penalties in all competition but that season he ended up with a record 73 goals that season

I know bro... I'm just replying someone who said such high amount of penalties can't be given in laliga
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
paulolee:

about your point we all know that messi missed almost 2 months of football during the start of the season...
messi played 2.879 mins against immobile with 3.086

But real facts shows that Messi missed just 5 League games this season. For all we know, two months could be even before La Liga started.

And from your stats, Messi has a strike rate of about 0.78 goals per game while Immobile having played more, still has a strike rate of 1.02 goals per game.

Take your L in peace.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by blowjohn(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
paulolee:

guy abeg save me that trash...whenever juve wins he is good, when they won the league its all abt cr7 and now he is behind in the golden boot race and you blaming sarri....stop shifting the goal post plssss...

Can u compare the juve of now to the juve of pre sarri era?
Or did u not see the nonsense he did with Chelsea?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by collinsEFF(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
emmabest2000:
Calm down
Its very possible for a player to score 5 goals in a match grin
Just calm down grin
lol you funny o ,when last did such happen? this is modern football ...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by kolade560: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
paulolee:
lolz....cr7 fans boys don dey give up??
i think cr7 can still do it because he loves challenge and still have the last match to score 5 goals, abi no be cr7 the machine again??
am happy my guy immobile is way ahead of him in the golden boot race in italy and Europe at least we go hear word...
after winning the league cr7 said that he would win it but unluckily for him, his goal dried up because his goal tally would be weak without those soft p.k he do receive...
he can still score 5 p.k against roma because cr7 is a goal machine and immobile would be watching..
the next move for his fans is to blame sarri and the bad juve squad, even if cr7 bea leaves him, his fans would still blame sarri...bunch of jokers..

You gat problem
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by BuhariNaWah: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
BuhariNawah
Fergie001
Paulolee
Rapid101
Joshuaidibia
Galactico4ever
I have told you guys that there is no Golden boot 4 una useless small goat this season.
Cc, Gadaluck
So u finally recovered from your 50k loss?
We thank God on your bebalf
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Desiiger222(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Moura7(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
obembet:
CR7 is even tried With such hopeless team even messi would find difficult to score 30+ goal which CRISTIANO RONALDO has done it

Lalasticlala
Lol...... without the hopeless team he wouldn't have scored up to thirty in the first place. Then you also have to check his goal contributions ( assists and chances created) to the team too
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by paulolee(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

So u finally recovered from your 50k loss?
We thank God on your bebalf
ma geeee...abeg no remind me of that loss na...dt wan don go and jus collect 10k dis sunday....cnt kee myself naa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by paulolee(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
blowjohn:

Can u compare the juve of now to the juve of pre sarri era?
Or did u not see the nonsense he did with Chelsea?
was it not the same magical sarri dt did wonders with napoli and they had 95 points in the league with higuain scoring a record 35 goals??

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by paulolee(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
kolade560:

You gat problem
tanks but u can help me list them if you see dem..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by paulolee(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
DesChyko:

But real facts shows that Messi missed just 5 League games this season. For all we know, two months could be even before La Liga started.

And from your stats, Messi has a strike rate of about 0.78 goals per game while Immobile having played more, still has a strike rate of 1.02 goals per game.

Take your L in peace.
tanks for the L...so now are u comparing immobile to messi or what?? so u av finally dumped ur goat for immobile or you finally agreed that immobile is more deadly than your fake goat looking for new challenge

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by ghettokid1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
So u finally recovered from your 50k loss? We thank God on your bebalf
I lost not less than 100k within that week
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Moura7(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
OfficialJayy:

La liga has been producing the european golden boot winner because the league is way too easy...
No matter how good you are or the team you play for, you would be really lucky if you score more than 25goals per season in the epl... The likes of kane, vardy would score 40goals per season if they were playing in la liga

lol...laliga is way too easy? Joke.

Pls bro mention 5 players that have come from EPL to laliga and have dominated it exceptionally as an individual. I mean someone who developed as a player in the EPL like Ronaldo, give me four more
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by kolade560: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
paulolee:

grin
paulolee:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
emmabest2000:
Calm down

Its very possible for a player to score 5 goals in a match grin

Just calm down grin
And that player will be Immobile

He deserves the Golden boot. Hope he overtake Higuain's record!!

Cristiano will find it difficult to attain Higuain's level this season tho!! 36 League goals/season! Best ever in Season in SerieA season..

Long live Higuain

Long live Sarriball!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Immobile scored more goals cos he plays for a team that scores more goals and we all know no one can score 30 goals for Atletico or juve because of their style of play... Juventus hasn't even scored 5 goals in a single game in ages... besides Ronaldo missed 4 games....Ronaldo is the first Juventus player to score 30 goals in a season , and he did it at 35 after just 2 seasons in italy... inzaghi , del piero , higuain, dybala, Ibrahimovic , vieri, vialli, trezeguet, baggio cudnt do it
Higuain set a SerieA record under Sarriball!!

Cristiano has no excuse!!

Long live Higuain!!!!

Long live Sarriball!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Barzinime(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wristwatch on the right hand is an attraction to me
obembet:
CR7 is even tried With such hopeless team even messi would find difficult to score 30+ goal which CRISTIANO RONALDO has done it

Lalasticlala
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Guess what?? MVP will still b ronaldo cos u have to tell me when some that dont win a league title won best player in the league... we know its usually selected from winners .... if Ronaldo scored 15 goals and win the league, it wud hv been a different case ... 31 goals in 33 games ain't easy for any football player.... I hv never seen any player that scored 30 goals in a league at that age...most must hv retired ... when suarez was top scorer in europe , messi was still given la Liga mvp despite not scoring as much as ronaldo in 2016
I have never seen any 35 years old player getting 13 Penalties in a League season!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
eskorelvis:

Does Messi have a senior intl trophy?
You mean Eder's cup and Bernaldo's Cup??

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
DesChyko:

Dem say person wey dey ask question no dey loss.

Behold the UCL Golden boot winners in the most recent two decades. Feed your eyes.
. Can't he win without Ferguson and Perez??

In 2015: Messi and Neymar' also had 10 goals!! Messi, Neymar and Cristiano had highest score , stop writing only Cristiano's name there!!!

Let's see him win it again under Sarri just as Messi won it under Valverde!!!

Cristiano has no major individual award since Modric exposed him in 2018!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
uniquetechng:
You forgot CR7 had just one hattrick in England but was dropping hattricks in Laliga back to back.
Diego Forlan flopped in England but became a cult hero in Spain scoring goals for fun.
Michael Owen scored 11 goals for Real Madrid in 18 substitute appearances .
England have five champions league winners but Spain has how many again

In the last eleven years only two clubs (Barca and Madrid) has won the league in Spain except Simeone mistakingly winning it for ATM in 2014 after parking double decker buses all season .

But in that period England has produced five different champions.

Please never ever compare your farmers league to the best league in the world.
What about Aguero?? Stop that half truth!!

Cristiano left Man United at 24! You don't expect him to improve.. And besides he decided to become a poacher later in his career.. That's why he score more goals as he get older... Not because EPL is easier or tougher!!

Salah couldn't score well in Italy but he destroyed goals record in the EPL once he joined!! How do you explain that!!

EPL is a little overrated by fanboys!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Suarez won it cos no one came close... immobile and Ronaldo had exceptional seasons but ronaldo won the league...they both scored over 30 goals each
Dybala also win the League!! Cristiano never won it alone!!!

This is an individual award..

Immobile should take it quickly...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
DesChyko:

Doesn't change much really. Ronaldo still bosses UCL in goals, goals per season and assists.
Messi boss Crisitiano in UCL goal ratio grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
DesChyko:

Take your L in peace.
What about Assist rate??

Messi destroyed everyone..

More Assists than Cristiano+Immobile combined!!

Never compare those Serie P goal poachers with a complete player!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
paulolee:

was it not the same magical sarri dt did wonders with napoli and they had 95 points in the league with higuain scoring a record 35 goals??
36 goals. (just 3 penalties undecided)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Moura7:

lol...laliga is way too easy? Joke.

Pls bro mention 5 players that have come from EPL to laliga and have dominated it exceptionally as an individual. I mean someone who developed as a player in the EPL like Ronaldo, give me four more
Best players move from EPL to La liga

That is a higher level!!

Excellent La liga players rarely move to the EPL

Best players from the EPL are usually not fulfilled until they play at the highest level of EUROPEAN football, which is in the La liga.. Madrid or Barcelona!!

Only Aguero, Torres, David Silva, Yaya Toure, Fabregas etc are the exception... And, they left for tactical reason . Not because they see EPL as a greater place ..

Guess what, Aguero is destroying all time goal records in the EPL

Yaya Toure destroyed EPL for real

David Silva is a Legend, already

Torres was a hit in Liverpool and was ranked 3rd in the 2008 Ballon d'or

Fabregas is a hit back to back from Arsenal to Chelsea!!

Are we not talking about the same EPL that Salah has placed under his foot??

He couldn't do that to the SerieA or Serie P whatever they call it now!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by OfficialJayy: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Bring the facts.... 9 years in spain 2 la ligas. He ran to Juve that doesnt require his help to win the league. My dear bring your facts. Quag Outscored ronaldo and he would have done that again this season

Hahahahaha, it would interest you to know that last season was the FIRST TIME in his career that Quagliarella had scored more than 20 league goals in a single season, and yet you think he would somehow perform magic and score 30+ goals(something he has never done before) to outscore cr7

cr7 has 31goals in 33 games this season while Quad has 11goals in 24 games, so meaning you expect Quad to score 20goals in 9 games to catch cr7 abi....

Pls dont quote me again, I don't have time for this useless argument

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by ElasticStone(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
obembet:

Lalasticlala

Ronaldo goals statistics.

Total goal: 31
Penalties: 12
Penalty free goals: 19
Assist: 05

Messi goals statistics
Total goals: 25
Penalties: 5
Penalty free goals: 20
Assists: 21
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Baba4kinatu(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Hahahahaha, it would interest you to know that last season was the FIRST TIME in his career that Quagliarella had scored more than 20 league goals in a single season, and yet you think he would somehow perform magic and score 30+ goals(something he has never done before) to outscore cr7

cr7 has 31goals in 33 games this season while Quad has 11goals in 24 games, so meaning you expect Quad to score 20goals in 9 games to catch cr7 abi....

Pls dont quote me again, I don't have time for this useless argument

Kindly tell us how many starts Quad had... Go on. I love education. Quad comes in as a 80th minute substitute in most of his matches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona / Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) / AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.