Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? (1271 Views)

Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by dns(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2007
when u like some one interms of love and affections its simply drives u crazy and makes u do some stupid stuffs,
then after making ur intentions clear to her, that u love her and wanted her to be urs, the unexpected then happen. turn dawn, will u just take it in good fate?

cos i feel depriesed over a turndawn, i just want to know if its right to turndawn affections
Re: How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2007
the girl turned you down because she does not want to date you, your suppose to be happy she did. or would you want her to accept your offer, and she deceives you that she likes you when she does not.
Re: How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2007
feel
turn DOWN
stuff {one is enough)
depressed

finally i can answer you

NO BE BY FORCE O!

na every woman you yourself like, ehen so she sef no need to like you.
Chikena!!
Re: How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by cuteass1(f): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2007
Dearie, its always hurtful, painfull, devastating, agonizing, sad, heartbreaking, crushing and all what not when turned down by someone you love.

Its wrecking to find out someone you have genuine feelings for don't reciprocate them but honey that's just life and love for you. We can't force feelings on people just because we want them to feel the same way we feel, neither can you impose love on someone.

And what good does it do to be with someone that doesn't return the feelings?? Believe me hun, you'll be much better off without.
Its jsut one of those phases, but you'll survive and sooner or later move on.

When you finally get that person who feels just the same about you as you feel about them, believe me the feeling is heavenly, and your life will never be the same wink Until then, don't settle for less!!
Re: How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by oracle99: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2007
@DNS

MY GUY,U JUST HAVE TO MOVE ON WITH UR LIFE, THE TRUTH IS LADIES ARE THE MOST CONFUSSED SET OF SPECIE, THEY DONT KNW WHAT DEY WANT , ITS SAD BUT ITS TRUE, THATS WHY THEY FALL INTO THE WRONG HANDS WHEN TRUE LOVE IS STEERS THEM I RIGHT N THE FACE NO BEEF FELLA ITS JUST THEY WAY THEY ARE U LOOSE SOME U WIN SOME, ITS ONE OF THOSE THINGS ANYWAYS, THERE A JOKE THAT SAYS "WOMEN ARE SO EVIL THAT gOD HAS TO DRAIN IT OUT OF THERE BLOOD ONCE EVERY MONTH"[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]PEACE cool
Re: How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by oracle99: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2007
DONT MIND MY SPELLINGS AND STUFF, .HAD TO POST THAT ONE IN A RUSH, ,
Re: How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by iice(f): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2007
Not everyone has a soft heart, not everyone is understanding, not everyone is tolerate. Just because you professed love to her does not mean she should accept when especially she does not return your feelings. If she doesn't feel the same and thinks she will likely never feel the same, what is the point?
Sure it sucks when you get turned down, but you need to roll with punches, brush the dust off and get back on your feet. Like Salsera said, a favorite phrase of mine 'No Be By Force'.
Re: How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by osereka(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2007
how can u love someone like that? you just see a babe and u don fall be dat. NA WA FOR YOU O. now she no gree so what? check anoda one out mi guy. dem plenti for town
Re: How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by cuteass1(f): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2007
osereka:

how can u love someone like that? you just see a babe and u don fall be that. NA WA FOR YOU O. now she no gree so what? check another one out mi guy. them plenti for town

This your advice na the route to self-destuction. . "them plenti for town"

@ poster

I know say "there are many fishes in the ocean", but please always look carefully before you leap, before you end up with a "wolf in woman's clothing" because she's one of the "plenti in town" grin
Re: How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by osereka(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2007
if she be WOLF, me I be LION
Re: How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by amaikama(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2009
Thonaslim and Salsera!!! Immaturity is ur lot. Tomorrow now, dem go dey run go church go meet pastor make e pray for dem to get hussy wen one don come and they neglect am say dem no love/like am?

Oracle 99 is right. Women are bunch of confuse creature gOD had to drain their confusion every month end. wat a pity cry
Re: How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by martho(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2009
@poster----rejection is natural,if u want to  be successful,u need to learn how to deal with rejection.it doesn't really exist,it's just a myth.it's a concept that u hold in ur head.There's going to be a lot of rejection along d way to d gold ring.D secret to success is to not give up.when someone says no,u say,"next".Dont get stuck in ur fear.move on to d next person.someone is waiting to say yes.
Re: How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2009
bad
Re: How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by NET1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2011
Move on and dont look back!

.NET
Re: How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? by usermane(m): 5:33am On Jun 25, 2012
i think u shld just 4get her. If she is interested she would show you clues. It would hurt a lot 4 me to be turned down by a girl but that is it, i wount ask her again. If i have known a girl long enough then i believe her no means NO

(1) (Reply)

Mis-carriage Or Abortion? / Can You Date Your Friend Younger Sister? / Before You Get Married Please Read..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.