Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) (76295 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by itzjaiz(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2020
[Pictures Attached] DSS Operative Kills a Teenage Boy Trying to Rescue a Drunk Man in Abuja https://profjaysblog.com/2020/07/31/pictures-attached-dss-operative-kills-a-teenage-boy-trying-to-rescue-a-drunk-man-in-abuja/
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by KinSlayer: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2020
Fajoe2020:

Is it a crime to discipline your child when he or she does wrong?. "Spare the rod and spoil the child"

If only your parents had taught you more and beat you less, you would have known its “spare the rod”
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Blaqmigos: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2020
Fajoe2020:

Is it a crime to discipline your child when he or she does wrong?. "Spare the rod and spoil the child"
No it isn't.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by just2endowed: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2020
Fajoe2020:

Its an emotional torture

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Jungleluv5: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2020
brodalikeme:
Something wey suppose dey crime section don become celebrity news abi
see your thinking
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Elsiedaniels(f): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2020
Here
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2020
brodalikeme:

Calm down man,this is Africa ! You can't tell me that you did not receive some brain resetting slaps from your mum while growing up. If you grew up here anyway. It is our way as Africans and we are better for it. I think you prefer a clime where a child would talk to his parents in a very condescending manner and equally threaten them with police arrest !

You truly need to CALM DOWN man !
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freemi(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2020
MyGODdidit:
Crime to discipline her own child?

pls ask him. Very shallow fellow
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freemi(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2020
MrSensor:
Irresponsible parents. Mtchweeeew
lols e pain am
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2020
Useless news! Can't wait for the time this beer parlour bloggers stop regurgitating this mediocre news! The next thing u hear is the boy has been sponsored to study outside, he's been made an ambassador to a brand and all that, where's the creativity in what he did, Nigerians and celebrating mediocrity and backwardness are like 5&6
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Biodun1929(m): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2020
Chuqukah042:
Every year get im story last year na 'na dem go tire for the flogging' this year come be 'mummy calm down'

grin grin Kids say the darndest things.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Biodun1929(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Hades2016:
Pls enough of this nonsense already, we have bigger issues facing the country angry

Bros calm down.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by pamcode(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2020
Yakade:
Las las, The woman has a firm breasts
Abeg one innocent question how you take sabi? grin
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Biodun1929:

Bros calm down.
make the matter die down nah angry
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by chukel(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2020
Fajoe2020:

spare the rod and spoil the child
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2020
brodalikeme:

Get well soon
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by kcy(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2020
uuzba:

... until THE CHILD HIMSELF is telling the mum to CALM DOWN?

That means the MUM is a LUNATIC.
COMPLETE LUNATIC.

My parents beat me O. But They were not lunatics. I was not scared sh1tless like this boy.
So u wre not scare of been beating

Continue
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by kcy(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2020
KinSlayer:

If only your parents had taught you more and beat you less, you would have known its “spare the rod”
Online English teacher
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by kcy(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are not serious and I don't believe in the bible and the bible did not categorically say that it is flogging that is discipline undecided the bible did not categorically recommend spanking so stop misinterpreting nonsense.
In other countries where there are christians is it by flogging that they discipline their kids?

Instilling fear is discipline?you are not okay fear of who exactly? undecided
Are u in other country?
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Looks like we got something to keep us busy till the end of 2020. Africa my Africa!!
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by olayiwolaayo(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2020
Drama everywhere in Nigeria, its in our genes.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2020
kareemkamil:

U are a big fool bro, English is just language, is not mandatory u must speak perfect. African people wake-up

Successfully Ignored.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by erinalex: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2020
Hades2016:
see who’s talking about taste cheesy cheesy... Bro am not a gay so don’t even come close to me... Gay oshi and your not even in my level so please stay your lane and free me

Stop beating around the bush.

Just give me the list of achievements, that your "bigger issues " has given the country.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes they did and I consider it abuse which I have corrected by letting them know that that is not the only way to discipline a child.It actually made me worse there was no improvement and I never learnt anything from it.

And nobody can try that with my kids cool
Read up on having good interpersonal relationship with children you must not beat them up to show that you are correcting them to some children they turn out worse because of that

Because your parents abused you doesn't mean other parents use the Cain to abuse a child. Caining a child to make him better is not abuse. It is correction in love.

The Bible even recommends caining for a child.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by frankoben(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2020
Well the smart little negotiator needs to teach his maw a thing or two about spellings.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Hades2016(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
erinalex:

Stop beating around the bush.

Just give me the list of achievements, that your "bigger issues " has given the country.
I don’t reply kids... Grow up, come back Later in the future and ask me this question again... Have a nice day bro
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by walexy06(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
Yakade:
Las las, The woman has a firm breasts
Now you wan me to scroll up n check the picture just to confirm. Hell no, I no go join ur league
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Cool83(m): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hades2016:
Pls enough of this nonsense already, we have bigger issues facing the country angry
don't placed Nigeria problems on your head
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by EcoLaw: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lol,na you dey get am twisted now
Fikayo106:

Don't get it twisted, what this bros is tryna say is the boy is a criminal cos he committed a crime leading to his mother taking disciplinary measure. Thereby, related post should be in crime section.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Hades2016(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Cool83:

don't placed Nigeria problems on your head
who’s this one angry
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by richeeyo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
MyGODdidit:
Crime to discipline her own child?

I would argue the fact that that woman is a trouble maker and gives her husband a lil show of hell, the boy learnt those words from previous misunderstanding he as been seeing from his parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. / Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.