Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? (1244 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
The has been a debatable topic. I have asked this question severally but did not get a satisfactory answer.

Some were of the opinion that they will rather have their mothers sit in front and their wives or husbands in the back sit.

what do u think?
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by jamalnation(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
it should be the wife

1 Like

Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by chatinent: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
The seat signifies nothing; the heart does. I'll make sure it's not an issue. Either of both can.

2 Likes

Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by hisgrace090: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
The mum at the back and the back is more respected being the car owners seat where dignitaries are being carried daily.

2 Likes

Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
chatinent:
The seat signifies nothing; the heart does. I'll make sure it's not an issue. Either of both can.
how?
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
hisgrace090:
The mum at the back and the back is more respected being the car owners seat where dignitaries are being carried daily.
lol... how nah
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by Callertunez: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
angry

side chick

Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by wizdomnzube(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bros this nor need debate now grin

Na pussy niggaz dey debate dis kind matter. My momsy nor get rival for this life, even in the next life.

Any bitch wen one follow my momsy drag anything go collect as e dey hot.

Real matterz!!!

1 Like

Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by MadeINchenzen2: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nooil come oh !!!
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by MadeINchenzen2: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
wizdomnzube:
Bros this nor need debate now grin

Na pussy niggaz dey debate dis kind matter. My momsy nor get rival for this life, even in the next life.

Any bitch wen one follow my momsy drag anything go collect as e dey hot.

Real matterz!!!

wow. lolz
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by MadeINchenzen2: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Callertunez:
angry
side chick
how na?cheesy
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
They gonna fûcking stay at the back my
Wife will be in front angry

1 Like

Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by Callertunez: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
how na?cheesy
since both wife and mama dey drag for front seat na... introduce a variable grin
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by vincentus16: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
your wife sits in the front while your mum sits at the back. that's the way it should be
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Callertunez:
since both wife and mama dey drag for front seat na... introduce a variable grin
grin
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
vincentus16:
your wife sits in the front while your mum sits at the back. that's the way it should be
hmm...
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
They gonna fûcking stay at the back my
Wife will be in front angry
but your mum should mean more to you than ur wife. right?
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
biko anyone can sit in the front.
its only bush women who fight each other and argue who should sit in the front of the car and who shouldnt sit in the front car
a lady that is exposed shouldnt be behaving like that
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by Tango123: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
lefulefu:
biko anyone can sit in the front.
its only bush women who fight each other and argue who should sit in the front of the car and who shouldnt sit in the front car
a lady that is exposed shouldnt be behaving like that

Your point is valid bro

If all people involved are mature and respectful, that will not be an issue at all.

They will even be fighting over who will reapect the other.

This is a no issue
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tango123:

Your point is valid bro

If all people involved are mature and respectful, that will not be an issue at all.

They will even be fighting over who will reapect the other.

This is a no issue
i have seen such annoying behaviour mostly with ppl who come from families where did not have any car.If they are now fortunate to marry a man from a well to do family and he has a ride they start fooling themselves or with its also common in very poor families where the parents might be very illiterate and the first son is lucky to purchase a car.In this age and time i dont think ppl should be fighting over who should sit in the front of a car cheesy.Anyway i cant be with a bush girl and thank God my parents are exposed.
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
but your mum should mean more to you than ur wife. right?
The same way my wife mean more to me too
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by phranklyn92(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
If the wife is sensible, she'd ask mum to sit in front. Whatever mum does would settle the whole thing.
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
The same way my wife mean more to me too
oh!
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by Lazycyndy(f): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2020
I would love to seat at the back though. More spacious and luxurious if you ask me.
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Nooil come oh !!!

Anyone can sit where they like. I've always loved sitting at the back though.
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nooil:

cheesy
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by OneMillionBoys(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
[s]
Nooil:

[/s]
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by optimusprime2(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wife drives, mum sits in front while I stretch comfortably at the back seat with some soda and popcorn...
#Akantkeemaself
Re: Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days / Really Heartbroken..,i Need Your Help / Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.