Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts (1278 Views)

My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by ObamaMessi: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
1 I was in the womb for 2yrs and 4months before my mom delivered of me (january 2001 to 15-5-2003)

2 I was born with my amniotic sac

3 My umblical cord tied my neck three times and my left hand three times.

4 I was born death

5 When I started breathing, I didn't cry much but would look at people every direction they move.

6 I was given somany names by different people but my mom chose to name me Victor.

7 Seven white grains were found in my left hand. My dad took the seven white grains to baba lawo, the man said it's a sign of wealth, power and fame.

8 I was born with six fingers (the sixth were severed)

9 I'm the only fair in complexion (from my father side) person in my family but my mum is fair.

10 I'm the only person born with natural dreadlocks (dadda) in my family.

11 I'm a sickler but I hardly fall sick.

12 I survived poison 4 times

13 I survived spiritual attacks.

14 Many people hates me (including my family members)

15 The only child of my mom

My life's full of abnormality

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pictures sir.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by ObamaMessi: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
My mom told me the story today that before my birth, it has been pronounced someone will be born.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by Chris2863(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pictures or you are blabbing cheesy shocked

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by ObamaMessi: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chris2863:
Pictures or you are blabbing cheesy shocked
pictures of what exactly?
Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by Chris2863(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
ObamaMessi:
pictures of what exactly?
at least a picture of your 6 fingers
Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by VictorDivine: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chris2863:
Go back and read number 8 carefuly then check the meaning of severed.
Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by ICEKING95(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
VictorDivine:
Even if its severed, there should still be evidences on it

1 Like

Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by Chris2863(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
VictorDivine:
of course, we should be able to see a mark or sign depicting that he had six fingers

1 Like

Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by kelspinall(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chris2863:
lols six fingers.people dey
Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by imagrg(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Post your photo and let me divine for you.

Everything you have said makes you look extraordinary.
Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by Michelle70(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
ur umblical cord tied ur neck three times?

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by Simplyvic18(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Omo
Local man is speechless
Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by nickyj19: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
about that 6 fingers I believe him

on that, I myself also have six fingers but my parents cut it off after 6 months I also spent 11 month in my moms womb

1 Like

Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by LaserWr: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Me, I was born with a hard dick.
Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by ObamaMessi: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2022
nickyj19:
about that 6 fingers I believe him

on that, I myself also have six fingers but my parents cut it off after 6 months I also spent 11 month in my moms womb
Very good correct. After six months, my mom severed it. I'm not joking but people will not believe me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by Lapinski: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2022
I was born with biebie and at age one, I have already started using shaving stick.
Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by ObamaMessi: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2022
Lapinski:
I was born with biebie and at age one, I have already started using shaving stick.
If you think i'm lying, you can do better than that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by Olam09(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
1 I was in the womb for 2yrs and 4months before my mom delivered of me (january 2001 to 15-5-2003)

2 I was born with my amniotic sac

3 My umblical cord tied my neck three times and my left hand three times.

4 I was born death

5 When I started breathing, I didn't cry much but would look at people every direction they move.

6 I was given somany names by different people but my mom chose to name me Victor.

7 Seven white grains were found in my left hand. My dad took the seven white grains to baba lawo, the man said it's a sign of wealth, power and fame.

8 I was born with six fingers (the sixth were severed)

9 I'm the only fair in complexion (from my father side) person in my family but my mum is fair.

10 I'm the only person born with natural dreadlocks (dadda) in my family.

11 I'm a sickler but I hardly fall sick.

12 I survived poison 4 times

13 I survived spiritual attacks.

14 Many people hates me (including my family members)

15 The only child of my mom

My life's full of abnormality

You're a great person, a special one. I was born different i think I'm a special one too..
Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by ObamaMessi: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Olam09:

You're a great person, a special one. I was born different i think I'm a special one too..
Thank you sir.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique mukina2 lalasticlala pls push my thread to front page. It's my true life story.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by Vinnie2000(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Probably, True..
There is Sth WEIRD about you...
But you are NOT the only weird person on NL..
Others include Kobojunkie and Fernandezisback whom i suspect is a Ghost! undecided
Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by ObamaMessi: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Probably, True..

There is Sth WEIRD about you...

But you are NOT the only weird person on NL..

Others include Kobojunkie and Fernandezisback whom i suspect is a Ghost! undecided

The truth is just what you typed. I'm very controversial not only on social media but in reality.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My mom told me the story today that before my birth, it has been pronounced someone will be born.

You be 2003 pikin? Isn't that 19.
All said about you are just coincidence. You are a normal human being.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aren't Yoruba Men, Just So Sexy / "I Started Frying Akara 3-years Ago": Young Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Hustle / Who Else Has Experience This New Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.