Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days (1242 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Escabado: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
I meet a girl not up 2 days ago and she is asking me for 15k to make her hair . i invited her to my place she refused and said is too early for her to come my place . Now guys advice me on what to do . And she needs the money urgently
Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Shellsploit: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tell her its also too early to send her "Urgent 15k"

Abi sey u be simp?

14 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by thesicilian: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Why are you even looking for a new girlfriend in Xmas period?

5 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Karlifate: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
The 15K is an acceptance fee.
cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Nazgul: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Escabado:
I meet a girl not up 2 days ago and she is asking me for 15k to make her hair . i invited her to my place she refused and said is too early for her to come my place . Now guys advice me on what to do . And she needs the money urgently
Tell her to ask her parents na... isn't that supposed to be their responsibility?
Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Olunmercy56(f): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
She must be stupid! Tell her to go ask her parents or go hustle undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Godoverevery: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
lol...do you know how many other guys she is billing like you.

One have been calling a friend of mine since 8pm for money to make her hair.....the guy had to block her when she won't stop.
Funny enough he haven't seen her neither does he want to date her,just online friends....Most ladies are shameless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Kylekent59: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Use the 15k and get your mum a stockfish. She would appreciate you and shower you with more blessings.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Homeboiy: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Avoid her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by tnerro1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Word of advice for you, never look for a new girl friend during Christmas period. Wait until after February 14 before you start looking for a new girl friend grin

But for big boys like us, if she too fine and sexy, no matter the period , chop am grin
Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shellsploit:
Tell her its also too early to send her "Urgent 15k"

Abi sey u be simp?

op is anxious to nack the babe and u dey give am dis advice cheesy
its like u no see the part wey im say he invited her to his house and she refused saying its too early grin
wetin dat one tell u cheesy
babe is obviously playing a script cos she knows op is thirsty for it cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Karlifate:

cheesy cheesy
God bless u grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Kondomatic(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
We are still searching for the guy that accepted to give the first urgent 2k and this Akpai wants to start urgent 15k trend.

Enyia, is like you want to be unfortunate in 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Lightangel65: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Under 2 days lol you are a mumu for not giving her the insult of her life

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by IKWUADA(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
lefulefu:
op is anxious to nack the babe and u dey give am dis advice cheesy
its like u no see the part wey im say he invited her to his house and she refused saying its too early grin
wetin dat one tell u cheesy
babe is obviously playing a script cos she knows op is thirsty for it cheesy cheesy
wisdom no kee u

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by pussyjuliet(f): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Escabado:

Send her the money nw. Shebbi you never see toto before abi?. Smh�
Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Deicide: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
First of all her hair is not your responsibility

Second. what hair cost 15k to do? I bet her parent wouldn't even give her that money for hair.
Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by babatunji91185: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Send her a pic of the 15k on top your bed and ask her to come get it. grin

2 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Debzempire(f): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
I believe yhu know what to do...
Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Dreadlock69(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
She accepted my proposal
And ask for urgent 5h ( sorry my ATM not with me victor you hold 5h there no me no hold)
Then the next day she told my friend she's testing the kind of guy I am
Maybe I dun fail the test
Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Blabbermouth: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
J111333:
Send her a pic of the 15k on top your bed and ask her to come get it. grin
grin grin grin
Wisdom will not kill you.
Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Afostev11(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Escabado:
but guy u get mind ooo, u dey toast girl for december

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Block her straight may she go bill her father
Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by mosdii(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Typical Naija Hungry, Leeching Farm Tool..... Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits
Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by PinkPill(f): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hahaha.. Advice the OP all you want.

Newsflash! He is going to send that money because he really wants her, and there's nothing you guys can do about it..

OP, if you like her that much, give her the money smiley
100% of ladies love men who can take care of them.
Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Escabado: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:

Newsflash! He is going to send that money because he really wants her, and there's nothing you guys can do about it..

Hey listen , I'm the Op and I'm not giving that broke bich N5 that even have sello tape on it . She is busy fvkn other men in her city and billing me as a fool abi wethin, what do you mean taking care of a girl doesn't she have hands and legs to work
Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Westlyf777(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2020
na wa for some people o.....you know watin you go do give her 30k ..since you no fit use common sense
Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by psalmskiddy(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2020
How she take plait the once wey dey her head
Re: She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:

100% indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Is Big Clown. / Some Girls Only See Boys As ATM / Newly Married Woman Sets Husband Ablaze For Allegedly Cheating Then Commits...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.