Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,344 members, 7,954,399 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Should This Warrant Divorce? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should This Warrant Divorce? (2808 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, Now She Wants A Divorce. / House Of Rep Issues Arrest Warrant Against Glo Ceo Mike Adenuga / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should This Warrant Divorce? by vybzkartel: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
If you catch your wife chatting dirty online with another man, will it good grounds for you to divorce her?
Re: Should This Warrant Divorce? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
That's cheating already

1 Like

Re: Should This Warrant Divorce? by HomerTimpson: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
That's cheating already
before you call me a simp. Just know that your pic is consolation for few of us that can't afford to woo you,pls don't deny us of it...thanks
Re: Should This Warrant Divorce? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
before you call me a simp. Just know that your pic is consolation for few of us that can't afford to woo you,pls don't deny us of it...thanks
lol,i don't even know what to say
Re: Should This Warrant Divorce? by iTearHerToto: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
lol,i don't even know what to say
Just say you may please his rod if he plays his cards well. Then if he's got a life going on he prolly gonna ask what you got to offer other than some fat arss cheeks and punnnaundecided

and the conversation will continue....

Pukes angry
Re: Should This Warrant Divorce? by SavageResponse(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
vybzkartel:
If you catch your wife chatting dirty online with another man, will it good grounds for you to divorce her?

That is not enough grounds to warrant divorce
Re: Should This Warrant Divorce? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ama divorce her bitch ass sad
Re: Should This Warrant Divorce? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
SavageResponse:

That is not enough grounds to warrant divorce

Re: Should This Warrant Divorce? by WooodSI: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
It is better to talk with your wife. Sometimes, that man can be just an old friend. It is common that girls would talk with old friends. But it some times, it is not the case. Sometimes, it happens that the wife will cheat. I am sure that if you will talk with your wife, you will understand why, or try to understand what happens and why. In case that it is going down, I suggest you contact a divorce attorney fayetteville. He is going to help you a lot, I am sure that you won't lose too much. I used it in the past and I am really happy with the result.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Pussy Is Hurting Me / What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady / She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.