Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) (59073 Views)

Romarox Tourism 2019 Photo Competition To Reward Photographers With Car, N3.5M / Whatsapp Group For Professional, Mobile Photographers And Graphic Designers / 7 Dangerous Images That Almost Got Their Photographers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 5:21am On Jul 31, 2020
Kudos to them
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Coolcash1: 5:26am On Jul 31, 2020
I love wild life. They allow them come to their world because they do not see as threats.

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Tobloc(m): 5:28am On Jul 31, 2020
Nice thread. Enlightening and informative.

#WorldRangerDay

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by ceeceeco: 5:32am On Jul 31, 2020
These wildlife photographers are really risking their lives for their job. I must have to commend them for their bravery.

4 Likes

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Asour: 5:32am On Jul 31, 2020
Shukusheka:
It is not even a blackman thing, it is a reflection of races still battling with poverty. White people can afford to shift their interest into wildlife because they have attained a certain level of self actualization, they have lesser fundamental things to worry about.

Very,very,very,very apt comment.
Sadly most of us haven't come to grasp with this reality.

Poverty is still rife here. Everything is a luxury in a poverty-stricken situation.

God help us.

18 Likes

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Goldencheese(m): 5:36am On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Pictures of the swan and some photos he took.

Thanks for sharing this. Very educative.

2 Likes

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 5:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by EgunMogaji2: 5:37am On Jul 31, 2020
No time, we move grin

16 Likes

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:48am On Jul 31, 2020
cool

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by uuzba(m): 5:53am On Jul 31, 2020
pTomz:
These guys do alot of work, though risky but I applaud them
A lot of work? Work for who?
All of us have camera phone, where is our money for snapping na?

Abeg na play-play dem dey waste time inside bush.

Which kind work?
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:54am On Jul 31, 2020
This quite a risky job
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by manuel4real(m): 6:02am On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

For people who have interest in wildlife exploration, you can visit www.nationalgeographic.org/grants

Cc: Jornwhite, come give your contribution. wink

hmmm this guy
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Drones[or UAVs] are your best bet if you want to track the seasonal migrations of certain types of animals.

I've seen wildlife trackers deploy them on countless occasions in tracking the seasonal migrations of the wildebeest and I know just how effective[and efficient] those things can be can be.

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03am On Jul 31, 2020
What a very enlightening thread.

Thumbs up pocohantas.

You are a rare gem �!

kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

For people who have interest in wildlife exploration, you can visit www.nationalgeographic.org/grants

Cc: Jornwhite, come give your contribution. wink

It feels good waking up to a thread like this. Job well done Poco, I enjoyed the previous one and I hope and plead you continue.

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Tickles001(m): 6:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Zimri:
Cool ✔️✔️❣️❣️✊

I read that it took the photographer 6days to capture these. There is more to photography than just the will. Passion is key ♠️♠️

NICE THREAD I MUST SAY POCOHANTAS!✓✓♥️

I was thinking the dark figure is the shadow of the leopard. It was the third picture that gave them away.
It's almost a shadow if not for the eye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:04am On Jul 31, 2020
LostAddict:

It feels good waking up to a thread like this. Job well done Poco, I enjoyed the previous one and I hope you continue
Same here pocohantas!
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Sheunma: 6:09am On Jul 31, 2020
This na sure way to make money for some of our people who claim to have charms or juju or dark powers whatever.

Just make a video of yourselves walking freely in the the company of wild animals without coming in harms way as a result of fortifying yourselves with some potent black magic. Put the videos on YouTube and make lots of money for yourselves. These professionals would pay a lot to make their jobs much easier and less dangerous.

These are some of the things we should use our black magic for, if we truly have them, instead of supposedly using it to torment Christians who usually pray against these powers rendering them impotent. undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by gambia(m): 6:15am On Jul 31, 2020
I love nature, thumbs up for the Op.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by valuedammy(m): 6:17am On Jul 31, 2020
I don't know why God created the Whites and Black so differently. The Whites are actually created from the image of God while we the Blacks are possibly created from the image of devil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by ensamy(m): 6:19am On Jul 31, 2020
Beautiful photos .
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by owolabi5: 6:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Nice Thread
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by janedonez(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2020
Those guys involved in wildlife documentary are second to none. NatGeo wild is my favourite channel. In fact, I don't tune to any other Channel be it news or drama or action. Just Natg. Nice one at OP

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2020
meobizy:
Notice how it’s only white people doing these. The black man will poach those animals to sell parts to the Chinese or eat them all.
White people and Mongloids responsible for wildlife destruction than any other race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2020
Pocohantas my love. You are doing well.

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 31, 2020
valuedammy:
I don't know why God created the Whites and Black so differently. The Whites are actually created from the image of God while we the Blacks are possibly created from the image of devil.

Damn! You sound so naive.

The same people you so adore because they are "white" have been known to have committed some of the most eggregious acts of history. But do you know that? No.

How can you when you hardly make out time to sit down and read? It's unfortunate, I tell you.

The white man you so worship destroyed civilizations. Go and read about how they destroyed civilizations in places like Peru and the Aztec empire and you would think twice about the trash that you have just spewed here.

Hell, I am a descendant of the devil(if we are to go by what you said) but my ancestors were not the ones who went to foreign lands far across the seas to plunder and destroy innocent civilizations. Your white angels did.

Truth is, no race is perfect. At least don't be fooled into thinking in that manner.

I know I'm pouring cold water on a clod of stone but don't worry. I can understand how your mind works. It has been wired to hate every single thing black.
The Hollywood effect, is what I call it.

9 Likes

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by adecz: 6:31am On Jul 31, 2020
Great job.

Blackman will rather kill dem
for Bush meat.

Blackman is cursed with perpetual
hunger. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Roundpeg: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2020
Nice one Poco
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2020
Shukusheka:
It is not even a blackman thing, it is a reflection of races still battling with poverty. White people can afford to shift their interest into wildlife because they have attained a certain level of self actualization, they have lesser fundamental things to worry about.
May GOD bless you.
U have summarised it all
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Kayharry(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2020
valuedammy:
but Jesus is black man
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 6:36am On Jul 31, 2020
On Nairaland, our “wildlife photographers” capture the wildlife, mutilate it and then take pictures to ask us what the name of the bush meat is.

9 Likes

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by VampireJoe(m): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2020
See how they are very close to the animals especially that man with the snake.No matter how friendly it seems I go run away lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) / Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting / Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.