Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) (59107 Views)

Romarox Tourism 2019 Photo Competition To Reward Photographers With Car, N3.5M / Whatsapp Group For Professional, Mobile Photographers And Graphic Designers / 7 Dangerous Images That Almost Got Their Photographers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by naturefellow(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Best content this week!

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Chykes4micheal: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2020
The courage they have to even go there in the first place is awesome.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by teemanbastos(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2020
Shukusheka:
It is not even a blackman thing, it is a reflection of races still battling with poverty. White people can afford to shift their interest into wildlife because they have attained a certain level of self actualization, they have lesser fundamental things to worry about.

Wow!
Most Intelligent comment of the year.

4 Likes

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Mobog(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2020
My love for documentaries...
I sell UK use phones and laptop
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by naturefellow(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2020
Tickles001:

I was thinking the dark figure is the shadow of the leopard. It was the third picture that gave them away.
It's almost a shadow if not for the eye.
shadow that has eyes wink

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2020
All I can say is wow. Well done Pocohantas for this thread.

VickyRotex I miss you in nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by MonTaNa92: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2020
U said what was on my mind..
Tickles001:

I was thinking the dark figure is the shadow of the leopard. It was the third picture that gave them away.
It's almost a shadow if not for the eye.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Sleekfingers: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2020
valuedammy:
I don't know why God created the Whites and Black so differently. The Whites are actually created from the image of God while we the Blacks are possibly created from the image of devil.

the blacks chose to be dumb. It started the day they accept those useless religions called xtianity and islam......

To be able to control a dumb race....give them your religion and your language......

For your information . Black race stupidities is not from God. But self inflicted.

2 Likes

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2020
tehilah92:

Hahahahahaha, at first I think say na the tiger shadow, so black and beautiful I must say
That's not a tiger. It's a leopard.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by xreal: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2020
Shukusheka:
It is not even a blackman thing, it is a reflection of races still battling with poverty. White people can afford to shift their interest into wildlife because they have attained a certain level of self actualization, they have lesser fundamental things to worry about.

That's just it.
Unlike someone who doesn't know how the next meal will come.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Risky Risky yes your body Risky
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by kapelvej: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2020
Shukusheka:
You sir, have said the truth.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by pTomz(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2020
uuzba:

A lot of work? Work for who?
All of us have camera phone, where is our money for snapping na?

Abeg na play-play dem dey waste time inside bush.

Which kind work?
oya na if e sure for you go inside bush go find lion or leopard snap since you get camera phone do documentary carry make money.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2020
Zimri:
Cool ✔️✔️❣️❣️✊

I read that it took the photographer 6days to capture these. There is more to photography than just the will. Passion is key ♠️♠️

NICE THREAD I MUST SAY POCOHANTAS!✓✓♥️

Imagine say NEPA take light and this black tiger dey pursue you for nigjt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by ovcwality(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2020
meobizy:
Notice how it’s only white people doing these. The black man will poach those animals to sell parts to the Chinese or eat them all.
Just say Nigerians, Population of elephants in Botswana is even getting too much, south Africans and east don't kill them easily like we in west Africa because wildlife are protected
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by jornwhite: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2020
After 7months and zero fails attempts the photographer Ahmed from kano took a perfect shot of sallah ram fight. rams are from d wild
These is not to derail the thread, @ the moment all I see is an opportunity to acknowledge our muslims brothers & sisters wishing dem Eid Mubarak! happy Sallah!

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2020
ovcwality:

Just say Nigerians, Population of elephants in Botswana is even getting too much, south Africans and east don't kill them easily like we in west Africa because wildlife are protected
because tourism is a major source of income for them. Would they still be that upright if wildlife preservation doesn't guarantee them money?
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by ovcwality(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2020
valuedammy:
I don't know why God created the Whites and Black so differently. The Whites are actually created from the image of God while we the Blacks are possibly created from the image of devil.
No na only you oh, you be devil and will go to hell, while me am the child of God. I can't believe a old man like you is this dull, all the old Africans with backward thinking need to die first before the younger generation will progress
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Ihatemumu: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2020
Shukusheka:

.White: Research, Hardwork and Prayer is the key
Blacks: Prayer is the key
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Sunnystooth(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
On Nairaland, our “wildlife photographers” capture the wildlife, mutilate it and then take pictures to ask us what the name of the bush meat is.
lol
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by DaInferno(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2020
Sleekfingers:

which jazz? No wonder africa will never develop.
comot for my front, na ontop picture u d para? u will never understand sarcasm
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by misskenny(f): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2020
@pocohantas : this is a very nice thread and your previous thread. I really enjoyed them. Nice job ma'am
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Mikenuelmike: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Beautiful ...

I am so Eager for the Millienium Reign with JESUS here on Earth after the Rapture..

That's where We are gonna see the True Relationship God ordained for Humans and Animals.

That's where Humans and Animals would live in Love, Joy and Peace..

I Can't Wait for that! It's gonna be So Wonderful!

Aw, I can't wait, myself!!
We must to reign with him oo.

Meanwhile, without surrendering all to JESUS, no reigning with him.
Accept Christ today!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. A melanistic leopard (black panther) and its sibling. Abi na husband and wife? grin

6 whole days o. Shannon Wild took almost 2yrs to shoot the documentary, The Real Black Panther in India. At a point the leopard got wounded and went into hiding, they had to wait for it to resurface, lol. Their dedication is second to none.

Thanks Zim... smiley
That is not a melanistic leopard. They are both jaguar, the black one is the melanin jaguar called black panther.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by reeena(f): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2020
A nice and educative thread
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by mema900: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Beautiful ...

I am so Eager for the Millienium Reign with JESUS here on Earth after the Rapture..

That's where We are gonna see the True Relationship God ordained for Humans and Animals.

This is making you not to live the current life you know to its fullest because you are waiting for another life

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2020
misskenny:
@pocohantas : this is a very nice thread and your previous thread. I really enjoyed them. Nice job ma'am

Thanks sis. I appreciate... kiss

mikaelangelov:

Ma'am any idea how I can join Nat Geo..it's my life dream

Yea, it is right there on the first page. Follow the link here, they will ask questions to know what category you fit into. It is easy, but doesn’t come easy to Nigerians, considering our average interest.

For people who have interest in wildlife exploration, you can visit www.nationalgeographic.org/grants

Kenplay:

That is not a melanistic leopard. They are both jaguar, the black one is the melanin jaguar called black panther.

That is not a jaguar or they are not jaguars. PLEASE let’s not argue it. A jaguar has dotted rosettes, a leopard doesn’t.

Melanistic big cats (leopard and jaguars) are called black panthers.

Pic 1: Leopard
Pic 2: Jaguar

Observe the coats. Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Beautiful ...

You go wait tire
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Grandmeister(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks sis. I appreciate... kiss

Yea, it is right there on the first page. Follow the link here, they will ask questions to know what category you fit into. It is not easy, but doesn’t come easy to Nigerians, considering our average interest.

That is not a jaguar, PLEASE let’s not argue it. A jaguar has dotted rosettes, a leopard doesn’t.

Melanistic big cats (leopard and jaguars) are called black panthers.

Pic 1: Leopard
Pic 2: Jaguar

Observe the coats. Thanks
Actually while a leopard and jaguar are different, there are black jaguars just like black leopards. Google it.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2020
Grandmeister:

Actually while a leopard and jaguar are different, there are black jaguars just like black leopards. Google it.

That is not the topic. I already acknowledged that black panthers are melanistic big cats (leopards and JAGUARS). However, the animals in that picture are not JAGUARS.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Grandmeister(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

That is not the topic. I already acknowledged that black panthers are melanistic big cats (leopards and JAGUARS). However, the animals in that picture are not JAGUARS.
Ok.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Vince77(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]So Beautiful ...

I Can't Wait for that! It's gonna be So Wonderful![/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) / Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting / Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.