Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) (59076 Views)

Romarox Tourism 2019 Photo Competition To Reward Photographers With Car, N3.5M / Whatsapp Group For Professional, Mobile Photographers And Graphic Designers / 7 Dangerous Images That Almost Got Their Photographers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by SanLorrenzo(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2020
Shukusheka:
It is not even a blackman thing, it is a reflection of races still battling with poverty. White people can afford to shift their interest into wildlife because they have attained a certain level of self actualization, they have lesser fundamental things to worry about.
That self-actualization, I think, comes from the mind. Devote your mind into what you truly love and you would Succeed. Well what do I know...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2020
meobizy:
Notice how it’s only white people doing these. The black man will poach those animals to sell parts to the Chinese or eat them all.
who will fund it if a black man says he wants to do a documentary.

Some of us will even say who d documentary help.

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by showafrica(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2020
meobizy:
Notice how it’s only white people doing these. The black man will poach those animals to sell parts to the Chinese or eat them all.

Those animals no dey fight white... If na black man, they will tear him apart. Its bc of evolution, they subconsciously know black man is a predator.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Torie8(f): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2020
I am loving this thread kiss Pocohantas and that of Zimri

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Aparche(f): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2020
Tickles001:

I was thinking the dark figure is the shadow of the leopard. It was the third picture that gave them away.
It's almost a shadow if not for the eye.

At first glance that was exactly what I thought. It's really amazing & beautiful.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Firstnebo: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Beautiful ...

I am so Eager for the Millienium Reign with JESUS here on Earth after the Rapture..

That's where We are gonna see the True Relationship God ordained for Humans and Animals.

That's where Humans and Animals would live in Love, Joy and Peace..

I Can't Wait for that! It's gonna be So Wonderful!

Do you have a little time let's discuss something about the millennia off this platform
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Firstnebo:

Do you have a little time let's discuss something about the millennia off this platform

Okay. Send me a Pm, or if you can put out your WhatsApp Digits here.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by mentored: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
Shukusheka:
It is not even a blackman thing, it is a reflection of races still battling with poverty. White people can afford to shift their interest into wildlife because they have attained a certain level of self actualization, they have lesser fundamental things to worry about.

uburu di there nwanne
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Osoboshi: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
Pls attach the source of text next time.Pls attach the source of text next time.Pls attach the source of text next time.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Foxxybrown: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Supercool
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by IamPlato(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
In Wild Life Class I Learnt That Long Lenses are Very Important, Shots From Far Away But It Seems So Close... That Is The Major Lesson I Picked, i Cant Risk My Life because These Animals Are Unpredictable

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Osoboshi:
Pls attach the source of text next time.Pls attach the source of text next time.Pls attach the source of text next time.

Alright Sir. Did the wordings myself, sourced the pictures from different places. Some IG handles and many google search that I can’t even remember now. I will add the IG pages, I can remember those ones.

IamPlato:
In Wild Life Class I Learnt That Long Lenses are Very Important, Shots From Far Away But It Seems So Close... That Is The Major Lesson I Picked, i Cant Risk My Life because These Animals Are Unpredictable

Humans are more unpredictable. wink

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by IamPlato(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Alright Sir. Did the wordings myself, sourced the pictures from different places. Some IG handles and many google search that I can’t even remember now. I will add the IG pages, I can remember those ones.

Humans are more unpredictable. wink
yes You Are Right because Only Humans Can Make Another Human Commit Suicide

That Aside, animals Have Shown Weird Behaviours you Should Read About The Leopard That Played With An antelope for A While Before Killing It For Food

Despite The Risk Wildlife Is Lovely i Cannot Lie, the Entertainment and Naturality is Unending but I Would Like To Know More About Amazon, maybe You Can Give Us Facts Too On That

They Said Amazon Is Three Times The Size Of Nigeria and Has Large Portions That Are Dangerous And Unreachable, i Want To Reach There And Take Shots, maybe I Would Be The First Black Man With The guts To

Who Wants To Follow Me to Go And Die grin
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by M7even(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Shukusheka:

You are quite right to an extent.
But for a second think of this in relation to colonization of Africa. This was just how they started colonizing blacks.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks sis. I appreciate... kiss

Yea, it is right there on the first page. Follow the link here, they will ask questions to know what category you fit into. It is not easy, but doesn’t come easy to Nigerians, considering our average interest.

That is not a jaguar or they are not jaguars. PLEASE let’s not argue it. A jaguar has dotted rosettes, a leopard doesn’t.

Melanistic big cats (leopard and jaguars) are called black panthers.

Pic 1: Leopard
Pic 2: Jaguar

Observe the coats. Thanks
You are suffering from prideful ignorance, they are both Jaguar, the black one is called black panther
Because you are popular on Nairaland doesnt give you the audacity to feel you are always right, try and learn from others.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
All I can say is wow. Well done Pocoha.ntas for this thread.

VickyRotex I miss you in nairaland

Egbon mi, I've been around. grin long time. se dada le wa? cool

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kenplay:

You are suffering from prideful ignorance, they are both Jaguar, the black one is called black panther
Because you are popular on Nairaland doesnt give you the audacity to feel you are always right, try and learn from others.

Okay. I was sure it is a leopard, you should have also made sure it is a jaguar. NLders too like blind argument.

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by lilyflow: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Pictures of the swan and some photos he took.
Thanks pocohantas. This is a good read
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Pocohantas, Zimri you guys are doing a nice job the elders are pleased

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Zimri(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lamasta:

Nice bro! ✔️✔️♠️♠️♥️♥️✊

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Zimri(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Okay. I was sure it is a leopard, you should have also made sure it is a jaguar. NLders too like blind argument.

Has he responded?

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lamasta:

Lol. Wetin dey pursue you abeg? That flight mode is something else. grin

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Zimri:

Has he responded?

I really want to see his response. cheesy
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Wetin dey pursue you abeg? That flight mode is something else. grin
Haha you know am in a thread of wild life animals and I need to be careful otherwise grin grin
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by omoyankee3(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Shukusheka:

It's not about poverty. There are blacks that were born, and have lived all their lives in a developed country. They are very comfortable, yet they have no interest in stuff like this. And there are dirt poor whites that still take the time to capture/interact with wildlife.

When I took picture of a wild black duck while on a walk, a Black American was passing by and looked at me like I was crazy.

It's a mentality thing.

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
omoyankee3:

It's not about poverty. There are blacks that were born, and have lived all their lives in a developed country. They are very comfortable, yet they have no interest in stuff like this. And there are dirt poor whites that still take the time to capture/interact with wildlife.

When I took picture of a wild black duck while on a walk, a Black American was passing by and looked at me like I was crazy.

It's a mentality thing.
Do you know how the mentality of a people is conditioned and built? When did Whites begin to develop interest in things like wildlife preservation, global warming, feminism etc? Why do poor White countries not share same strong desire about this things like the rich ones?
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kenplay:

Bros this thing is easy, those animals are leopards not Jaguars. Jaguars are heavier and they have a wider head. Also the rossetes in Jaguars have dark spots in them unlike leopards. For me, the easiest way I know is by looking at the shape of the head. Jaguar head are bigger because they have the strongest jaws of all the big cats.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Shukusheka:
Bros this thing is easy, those animals are leopards not Jaguars. Jaguars are heavier and they have a wider head. Also the rossetes in Jaguars have dark spots in them unlike leopards. For me, the easiest way I know is by looking at the shape of the head. Jaguar head are bigger because they have the strongest jaws of all the big cats.
okay
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Hezzyluv: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Beautiful ...

I am so Eager for the Millienium Reign with JESUS here on Earth after the Rapture..

That's where We are gonna see the True Relationship God ordained for Humans and Animals.

That's where Humans and Animals would live in Love, Joy and Peace..

I Can't Wait for that! It's gonna be So Wonderful!

I'll be there too by his grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by wjxavier(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
I don’t quite agree. It isn’t prosperity that gives white folks the passion for these things. It is courage. The people who do these jobs don’t necessarily get paid top dollar. They just follow their passion.

Blacks on the other hand, are more fearful. Remember it is the same water they worshiped that brought their slave masters.

Shukusheka:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) / Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting / Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.