Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) (59077 Views)

Romarox Tourism 2019 Photo Competition To Reward Photographers With Car, N3.5M / Whatsapp Group For Professional, Mobile Photographers And Graphic Designers / 7 Dangerous Images That Almost Got Their Photographers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 31, 2020
valuedammy:
I don't know why God created the Whites and Black so differently. The Whites are actually created from the image of God while we the Blacks are possibly created from the image of devil.
grin grin grin grin
Not Exactly.
It's what Wickedness, Greed and Selfishness can cause.
When you have 80% of an entire population wallowing in such characteristics, what do you expect..?
........ a Miracle..?
No Way.....

2 Likes

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by mightyhazell: 6:39am On Jul 31, 2020
meme alert

7 Likes

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Kayharry:
but Jesus is black man

The whites like to think Jesus was white. Makes them feel good. So, Michelangelo Buonarroti painted a "white Jesus" and people got hooked to it. They are all over the place these days. Churches, houses, books etc. Everywhere... A most successful fraud is what I call it.

Now, the black race is not to be outdone and suddenly, the narrative of a black Jesus is subtly being pushed around.

I hate distortions, you see. Facts are facts. They are stubborn. Jesus was African. But only as far as the two years that he spent in Egypt(if we are to go by the stories contained in the new testament).

But hey I like to go by what I have read and from what I have read, the Nazarene was a Palestinian Jew- a Semite- through and through. Therefore, he was brownish- that means he was neither "white" nor black.

Let's not distort things here. Let's always go by what we were given.

I would like to see someone come up and tell me Mandela was white some day... sad

3 Likes

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by bigcee(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2020
hermesprogidy:

White people and Mongloids responsible for wildlife destruction than any other race.
God bless you Joor. Exactly what that dude dont know.

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by bigcee(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2020
mightyhazell:
meme alert
Perfect grin
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Nat Geo wild, so this are the people behind my fav. TV channel, More grease to their elbow jare! May they never lack good content like BBNaija!
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Wow! such an informative and educative post

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2020
hermesprogidy:

White people and Mongloids responsible for wildlife destruction than any other race.

Do they read? No, they don't.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Kaycee7(m): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2020
The dedication to your passion that makes you risk life, limb and health to pursue it is something that will always amaze me. I want to feel such a drive in my life, too.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by bigcee(m): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
On Nairaland, our “wildlife photographers” capture the wildlife, mutilate it and then take pictures to ask us what the name of the bush meat is.

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:55am On Jul 31, 2020
**Them even islamize the Happy Sallah Thread Above.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by folake4u(f): 7:00am On Jul 31, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Who post that black panther picture at this time na?
See as the thing be like monitoring spirit.

grin grin grin you're not serious. I like black panthers, they're very cuteeeee!
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by ajebuter(f): 7:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Excellent exposee OP..

Educative writings like this should be on front page..

Not BBN with its vain and shallow minded characters that add no value to our intellect...

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by favour32(m): 7:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Nice job Pocochantas!

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by mikaelangelov: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Pictures of the swan and some photos he took.

Ma'am any idea how I can join Nat Geo..it's my life dream

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by ntyce(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2020
meobizy:
Notice how it’s only white people doing these. The black man will poach those animals to sell parts to the Chinese or eat them all.

Poaching is only endemic in Africans countries that lack knowledge of conservation....
You hardly hear news of such from East and southern African countries...

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2020
meobizy:
Notice how it’s only white people doing these. The black man will poach those animals to sell parts to the Chinese or eat them all.
and what wrong with eating them all or selling to eaters. God created every animal for meat. It is funny how animal right advocate don't advocate for humanity when homosexuality and evil threatens human count or population.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by anonimi: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2020
meobizy:

Is it any surprise that we are dominated by the people/groups/races that take more calculated risks repeatedly

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by anonimi: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2020
mikaelangelov:

Ma'am any idea how I can join Nat Geo..it's my life dream

Since you have internet access, what did you already find out about joining Nat. Geo. through google

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by lichocho(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2020
Shukusheka:
It is not even a blackman thing, it is a reflection of races still battling with poverty. White people can afford to shift their interest into wildlife because they have attained a certain level of self actualization, they have lesser fundamental things to worry about.
tank u sir..if every body get money who go remember say bush meat de bush.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by 2cribz: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2020
Nigeria is last
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by stabilizer: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2020
Im horrny as ffuck
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by tomdon(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2020
Shukusheka:
It is not even a blackman thing, it is a reflection of races still battling with poverty. White people can afford to shift their interest into wildlife because they have attained a certain level of self actualization, they have lesser fundamental things to worry about.

And blacks keep trying to claim equality with their superiors
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by IMASTEX: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2020
Nature is love. Wildlife station is my number one interest.
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by tehilah92(f): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Who post that black panther picture at this time na?
See as the thing be like monitoring spirit.

Hahahahahaha, at first I think say na the tiger shadow, so black and beautiful I must say
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Iceyjayz: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Crazy
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nickshrapnel: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2020
Zimri:
Cool ✔️✔️❣️❣️✊

I read that it took the photographer 6days to capture these. There is more to photography than just the will. Passion is key ♠️♠️

NICE THREAD I MUST SAY POCOHANTAS!✓✓♥️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2020
Omo.. if that lion devour that Photographer head chaim
Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Shukusheka:
Exactly what I argue often.No comparison.

1 Like

Re: How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2020
DaInferno:
jazz follow for this thing grin

which jazz? No wonder africa will never develop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) / Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting / Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.