Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With (1598 Views)

Ladies, Rich Nairalanders You Would Like To Gold Dig / How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by Bennysam: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Zzor:
and where is the sense
I noticed that any truth someone here write about woman don't make send to you, try and change now unless you will end up at Shiloh
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2020
Bennysam:

I noticed that any truth someone here write about woman don't make send to you, try and change now unless you will end up at Shiloh
me end up at shiloh?in your dreams.
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by TkhGuy(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2020
Bennysam:

Hahahahahaha omg oh no chai apostle I hope you listening to this, funke! Funke!
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by TkhGuy(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2020
Zzor:
me end up at shiloh?in your dreams.
There are many of your type that flooded Shiloh & chosen
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oracleforce:

If you pay her Nd you didn't marry her you are also under her curse because she is not a harlot

Not really
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by TkhGuy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
mrcoolautofix:

Not really
Hhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Never Text First / Man Plays Video Game In The Hospital While His Wife Is In Labour / No Love (21+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.