Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Which Book Of The Bible Made You Start Doubting? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Book Of The Bible Made You Start Doubting? (818 Views)

Which Book Of The Bible Presents The Complete Gospel? / Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Book Of The Bible Made You Start Doubting? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

You won't learn like this.. Be open minded... I said they are stories to teach us spiritual truth..
You don't want to accept the fact that you have wasted your whole life believing and following Jesus..
Jesus is a Roman idol created by the Roman catholic /empire.. Don't be deceived, you were given a brain to dictect bullshit. Use it..

I gave you an opportunity and you presented your cow shit case to the effect that someone told you all that you claim and you lost me. Why?

Because it is not within anybody's knowledge the Truth of His creation and neither can he possess the True knowledge of his Creator, because he is a Creation or creature.

The Christ said the Unknown Pass-Words that Resolved my doubts and He went further to Prove it to me in Doing All that He did and saying All that he said!

And No One Else Has including you and neither am I looking for anyone else, For I Am Absolutely and Unshakably Convinced of My Profession in Christ Jesus, the Lord who is God Over man.

That is why I hold myself out for to see if there be any who can shake me or cause me to fall from my Profession in Christ.

And there be None, No Not One!
Re: Which Book Of The Bible Made You Start Doubting? by sonmvayina(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I gave you an opportunity and you presented your cow shit case to the effect that someone told you all that you claim and you lost me. Why?

Because it is not within anybody's knowledge the Truth of His creation and neither can he possess the True knowledge of his Creator, because he is a Creation or creature.

The Christ said the Unknown Pass-Words that Resolved my doubts and He went further to Prove it to me in Doing All that He did and saying All that he said!

And No One Else Has including you and neither am I looking for anyone else, For I Am Absolutely and Unshakably Convinced of My Profession in Christ Jesus, the Lord who is God Over man.

That is why I hold myself out for to see if there be any who can shake me or cause me to fall from my Profession in Christ.

And there be None, No Not One!

Continue.. Maybe not in this life time.. But you must definitely know..
Re: Which Book Of The Bible Made You Start Doubting? by CTete: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Atheist spotted. We Christian ( followers of Christ) for one day never questioned the Holy book.
Re: Which Book Of The Bible Made You Start Doubting? by Starbound(m): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
Jonah 3:7-8
7 This is the proclamation he issued in Nineveh: "By the decree of the king and his nobles: Do not let people or animals, herds or flocks, taste anything; do not let them eat or drink
8 But let people and animals be covered with sackcloth.

Animals were made to fast and worst, were made to wear sackcloth. That book of Jonah is comical. Just a parody. I knew joke on anybody that believes it actually happened.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? / Reality Vs Story / Which Is As A Filthy Rag In God's Sight? Righteousness Or Wickedness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.