Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots (55661 Views)

Boko Haram ‘Governor’, ‘Three-Star Commander’ Surrender / How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence / Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by brainshaker(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2020
This is very sarcastic Nigerians always ready to sacrifice their life for politicians Who can't sacrifice their salaries for the betterment of the society
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by phorget(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2020
Nah dem-dem, no shaking.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Crownstar01: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2020
This can only happen in a zoo. Zoo has totally collapsed.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Ikennamurphy: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2020
Nwaotu:
These ones are moi moi boko haram. Assuming it is the real boko haram that came with machine gun and rpg, you will see dead bodies every where
Exactly, and I doubt if the governor would have survived it
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by specialbobby(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2020
But how long will it the airforce to bomb the hole of this guys hideout why are this people doing this to the masses in those villages nah? One nigeria no be by force oo if the works too much for our big belle politicians abeg make we pisses the country undecided
Las las all the service chiefs no get sham imagine a young vibrant man as the chief of staff and this thing dey happen angry but most the cos come from the north? Why buhari heard con bend way no wan strait again na

1 Like

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by hmohammed(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2020
Webmannigeria:
Look at them just taking cover and not really engaging them.....This is now a businesss that the heads of our security agencies never want to see an end to it....when a competent Government comes on board all these nonsense will end.
-
Prof Zulum will be good at least he seems to pay attention to governance He will definitely be far better than the man in Kaduna that's nursing presidential ambition for years...Power should go to the south in 2023 ( SE to be precise ) but i won't mind Prof Zulum and Peter Obi combo for 2023

Igbo will never rule Nigeria. Mark my word
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Djyucee1(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2020
BSF:

It looks scripted to me . Watch the video carefully.
you said my mind. There was no form of tension whatsoever. Okay there was a shoot out by boko haram members, why is the governor still walking on foot? what is he inspecting?
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Crownstar01: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2020
Soon, they would be no hiding place for these corrupt politicians.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by olugabbie(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2020
Captainrambo2:
service chief did not instruct captured bokoharam to be realised.. that was buhari. Point your finger at the right place..... nor dey wear pant for head

The amnesty program is something we learnt from the West. The USA has used this type of method several times. They call it psychological warfare. They west believe that to defeat your enemy, you don't use physical means alone. You also use psychological means. Not all boko haram fighters are happy fighting for them. Most if their members were law abiding citizens like you and i, that were kidnapped from their homes in North-East. So they get stuck. What the Government is trying to do is to encourage these kind of young men to come forward and give them assurance that they will not be purnished. This will send signal to other boko haram fighters that are not happy fighting for the group that they can get freedom on the other side. They aim is to continue to reduce thier numbers by killing some and winning some over to our side. But this has not been well communicated to Nigerians and even the soldiers at the war front. This is not something we invented. We are just following the footsteps of the world leaders, which make sense to me.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by sinkhole: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2020
ibinaboonline:
If you have observed these photos including the ones posted yesterday, you'd see that the forces lying down were most likely ordered to do so by superior personnel. What it clearly shows is that even the military knows Nigerian Army is heavily infiltrated by them boko haram and other militants. They don't trust themselves so only the more trusted officers could stand and move about in nearer the governor as the chaos ensued. Also, it's harder to aim for a target in lying position. It's not about taking cover. Watch and you will see the other officers walking around and even inspecting the ones lying down.
when you throw some things to the public everybody go just become experts, just like everybody watching football is an expert coach cheesy
I watched a Biafran war clip where soldiers lay down and were shooting (some where scared grin ) while more experienced senior officers where running up and down encouraging the soldiers to move forward and continue shooting: that was a real war situation!
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Viking007(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2020
Another evidence of a failed country.

No comment.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by xynerise: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2020
Saboteur in the Army. How did Boko Haram know the governor is visiting that community?

See, whether we believe it or not, the government is Boko Haram. The Federal Government knows what's up.

If you kill more Boko Haram, you will not last long in the Army. Your colleague in the army will kill you
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Webmannigeria: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2020
hmohammed:

Igbo will never rule Nigeria. Mark my word

Says the Man who knows tomorrow.....Let's keep this and return to it when an Igbo man mounts the saddle of leadership of this nation..
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Frederick2017: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2020
Imagine formation.... Anyway, God will protect the Military and Paramilitary in Borno.... Amen
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2020
Maybe no gree pay them their monthly allowance, using covid -19 as excuse. Just maybe oooooo!

Maybe staged too!

Maybe he doesn't agree to the new leadership!
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Webmannigeria: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
maafen:

Bro those guys there are your mate oo.
Why don't you go and engage them book haram better? Rambo like you!!!

First, that's their job..that's what they trained for and paid to do...

Secondly, if you're given a task and year after year you're not able to complete that task will your employer retain you? I guess you know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Mamijoh(f): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR3C76V3vl4

MORE VIDEOS! SECURITY OPERATIVES SHIELD GOVERNOR ZULUM FROM BOKOM HARAM GUNSHOT IN BORNO STATE
God will surely continue to protect us all, in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Webmannigeria: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
Golan007:

Shatap.

Coward.

I guess you have gotten to the gutter...Just stay there
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Webmannigeria: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Thegoodone13:
. In such situation, you can't engage your enemy's. It will turn to cross fire. You can hear one soldier said our boys are in the bush.

Good i will watch the video again

1 Like

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Crownstar01: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2020
olugabbie:

The amnesty program is something we learnt from the West. The USA has used this type of method several times. They call it psychological warfare. They west believe that to defeat your enemy, you don't use physical means alone. You also use psychological means. Not all boko haram fighters are happy fighting for them. Most if their members were law abiding citizens like you and i, that were kidnapped from their homes in North-East. So they get stuck. What the Government is trying to do is to encourage these kind of young men to come forward and give them assurance that they will not be purnished. This will send signal to other boko haram fighters that are not happy fighting for the group that they can get freedom on the other side. They aim is to continue to reduce thier numbers by killing some and winning some over to our side. But this has not been well communicated to Nigerians and even the soldiers at the war front. This is not something we invented. We are just following the footsteps of the world leaders, which make sense to me.
Nonsense! This cannot work in Nigeria. Nigerian government is evil. They are not fighting the terrorists, they are using them to milk the country.

1 Like

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by SEGLIZ: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Captainrambo2:
service chief did not instruct captured bokoharam to be realised.. that was buhari. Point your finger at the right place..... nor dey wear pant for head

then the service chiefs should realise the tax payers fun and wealth from are resources is not meant for them to capture those miscreant but crush.
so we should exonerate the service chiefs in this whole game. the military are the worse hit in the recent time but still the service chiefs are rather overwhelmed or cashing out big time.
my humble submission here is, I'm in full support of the current trend of things this should rather continue than stop, probably this would propel the government at helm of affairs to do better.
if those miscreants would seize from attacking innocent citizens but those money bags then I'm in with them may their reign live long but if they are after soft target then some super natural forces should visit them, their sponsors and our useless leaders.
they let go of those innocent soldier but source our service chiefs, fish them out like rodent being smoked out of its borrow.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Ikennamurphy: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2020
olugabbie:

[s] The amnesty program is something we learnt from the West. The USA has used this type of method several times. They call it psychological warfare. They west believe that to defeat your enemy, you don't use physical means alone. You also use psychological means. Not all boko haram fighters are happy fighting for them. Most if their members were law abiding citizens like you and i, that were kidnapped from their homes in North-East. So they get stuck. What the Government is trying to do is to encourage these kind of young men to come forward and give them assurance that they will not be purnished. This will send signal to other boko haram fighters that are not happy fighting for the group that they can get freedom on the other side. They aim is to continue to reduce thier numbers by killing some and winning some over to our side. But this has not been well communicated to Nigerians and even the soldiers at the war front. This is not something we invented. We are just following the footsteps of the world leaders, which make sense to me[/s] .
It doesn't make any sense.. You must be a boko haram member.. If boko should kill any of your relatives you won't be writing this trash
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Sirwallace(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2020
uruba23:
Are you saying he can't handle an A.K 47 ,know how to remove the safety knob.Don't they teach our governor's self defence,how to disguise , it is only to be blaming the Army he would be doing.Young man like him.Imagine this was the French President Macron .

This thing you talk just dey make m laugh.
Imagine Trump with a riffle defending himself?

Or the lady from new zealand carrying riffle.

Seriously you be mala.

1 Like

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by ibinaboonline: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Even in your cherished NYSC, you are taught to crawl under low wires. Crawling is a time-tested military technique
sinkhole:
when you throw some things to the public everybody go just become experts, just like everybody watching football is an expert coach cheesy
I watched a Biafran war clip where soldiers lay down and were shooting (some where scared grin ) while more experienced senior officers where running up and down encouraging the soldiers to move forward and continue shooting: that was a real war situation!
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Hmmm oga ooo

kahki no be leather true true

police lying on the ground soldiers on their feet

when i talk for here we are in the middle of a civil war in Nigeria people thinks i was just talk .

my people do not be deceive stay far far away from the North

1 Like

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by sinkhole: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2020
ibinaboonline:
Even in your cherished NYSC, you are taught to crawl under low wires. Crawling is a time-tested military technique
try and watch some clips of real war scenes on YouTube and you will understand that when you learn something in class you modify in the field or even abandon class idea entirely and adopt working tactics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Golan007: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2020
Webmannigeria:

I guess you have gotten to the gutter...Just stay there

What would I be doing in the gutter as you do?

Shoe get size.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by dalass(f): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2020
abbey086:
Maximum force must be used to crush these enemies of the state.

They have FG support... Very simple!

Even Buratai said it that the insecurity will end when Nigeria wants it to... Simply saying when those who actually control this country want it to. Obviously they still enjoy and profit from the bloodletting and security votes they're embezzling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by desoul2004(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2020
This is really terrible, to the extent of attacking a state Governor..
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by michoim(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Karemarealty288:
God will keep protecting Gov Zulum. He is a brave man with good heart.
On point
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by baralatie(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2020
Samfloxin:
Na who dey snap this picture n take this video?
makes it look staged out
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2020
una see the minute of the video

one shoot and police leave the governor and get cover

leaving the governor standing alone and unprotected

all hail Nigerian police force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of The First Generation Of Nigerian Army Officers / Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN / Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.