Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,003 members, 7,866,799 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Am Sorry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sorry (216 Views)

I Am Sorry. / Amaka Am Sorry Please. / Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sorry by childuptojoy(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2020
*I AM SORRY!*

Welcome to the Generation of proud people.

A Generation that can afford to lose a 1-3 years relationship just because of, I AM SORRY !*

A Generation where a woman prefers to pack her belongings from her husband's house back to her parents house rather than say, I AM SORRY!

* A Generation where a man prefers to lose his marriage and keep his ego.

* Welcome to the Generation where everyone is right.

* A generation that never accepts to be wrong, a generation that knows it all.

* A Generation that so much prides itself yet is full of ignorance of diplomatic ways to tolerate one another.

* A Generation that prefers to argue for years rather than uttering the word, I AM SORRY !!!

* Welcome to the Generation of faults shifting.

* A Generation that claims right at all times and seek to judge others.

* A Generation that only sees the bad in others and nothing bad about themselves.

* A Generation that prefers to argue endlessly instead of saying, I AM SORRY!

* Welcome to the Generation that celebrates selfishness.

* A Generation that wants people to always apologize to them.

* A Generation of self respect. They prefer to move on rather than sort out things with their partners and friends!

* Generation that will rather part ways with their friends and divine helpers than say I AM SORRY LET'S FORGET MY WRONG DOINGS.

* A Generation so full of themselves.

* A Generation that feels too big to say, I AM SORRY!!

* Listen to the news and see how many people are stabbing their partners to death. Marriage have crashed and once happy homes now become slaughter grounds all because we feel it is not worth saying, I AM SORRY !!!

* Can you do me a favour by pronouncing, "I AM SORRY"

* How did you feel when you pronounced it?

* Did your name change?

* Did your skin colour or height change?

*Did you lose your wig or make up it?

* Did your Bank credit deplete when you said it?

* Did your blood reduce when you said it?

* Or did you contract covid -19 when you said it!

* Hmm, so why do you prefer to lose that beautiful lady /handsome guy because of pride?

*Why do you prefer to lose that wonderful relationship, friendship and spiritual helper that God has given you?

* Remember, pride goes before a fall.

* Some of us have lost our real spouses because it is hard for us to say, I AM SORRY...

Do you know "A SORRY CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER"

Just say it countless time ok
And trust me nothing bad will happen when you say it rather, there will be RECONCILIATION.
There will be peace and happiness again.
Friendship will be restored and amazing things will start happening again.

Let's make the World a Better Place to Be..
Re: I Am Sorry by Hezzyluv: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2020
That word IM SORRY, would have stopped a lot of marriages from collapsing, but sadly, ppl underused it thinking it weigh more than a full truck of cement. why? ego.

lt would have stopped some people from going to their early graves, but they feel, "over my death body to say I IM SORRY" and now died of high because they refused to say I IM SORRY.

Just 3words combined I IM SORRY, makes me fell better. Im not doing any one favour by saying it but my self. In other words let go.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Communicating With Your Woman in Marriage / And The Man Die / I Want Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.