Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Guys Try To Be Straight Forward! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Try To Be Straight Forward! (830 Views)

Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. / Girls Should Please Be Straight Forward / Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Try To Be Straight Forward! by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2020
Stop asking question like "can i know you more? Let her know you first 2..stop taking her to bar, get her drunk all because you want sex, remember that after sex, you are now a snake..(3). Stop asking question like "can be ur friend? My brother u are just deceiving urself "friend and boyfriend" is diffrent.. Let her know ur feelings(4.) l wonder why some men like toasting every girls they meets, remember : girlfriends are many, wives are scarce.. BE STRAIGHT FORWARD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Try To Be Straight Forward! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2020
I stan for you a true boss.Nothing but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Try To Be Straight Forward! by TEAMvido(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2020
why don't you tell them what they are to say instead ... since you don't want them saying that shit up there ... oversabi#

2 Likes

Re: Guys Try To Be Straight Forward! by donbachi(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2020
Stop promoting rape.

1 Like

Re: Guys Try To Be Straight Forward! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Weldone sir, commisioner for human right
Re: Guys Try To Be Straight Forward! by engrtee(f): 1:13am On Aug 04, 2020
YOUNGFUCK:
Stop asking question like "can i know you more? Let her know you first 2..stop taking her to bar, get her drunk all because you want sex, remember that after sex, you are now a snake..(3). Stop asking question like "can be ur friend? My brother u are just deceiving urself "friend and boyfriend" is diffrent.. Let her know ur feelings(4.) l wonder why some men like toasting every girls they meets, remember : girlfriends are many, wives are scarce.. BE STRAIGHT FORWARD!
If a guy come out straight and say he wants sex, how will girls react

2 Likes

Re: Guys Try To Be Straight Forward! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Is for matured mind, there is nothing bad in telling her through speech or body language, everybody know what sex means, is not a new thing, NOTE: She might react unfriendly, but if she will to have sex with you, she will still understand and comes back...
Re: Guys Try To Be Straight Forward! by lograr(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Don't mind this op. Straight forward my foot. Ladies fall for someone who they don't 'understand completely'. I mean a man with some sort of mystery. That's why they don't like dating their friends because they know him too much. Going straight to the point turn most off. Don't let them know they are falling for you because if they know they won't fall.
A fish always mistake a hook for a food that's why it get hooked. If he knows its truly a hook, it will never get hooked.
Imagine telling a girl you just met let's have sex she go just bone you. But once you start with kiss and caressing, the chemistry gradually begin to set in.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With These Bad Behaviours / Please I Have A Question To Ask And I Need Honest Anwsers. / Be Cinsere! Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.