Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? (78332 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma / Project Strongest States In Nigeria TV Show: Photos Of Delegates / #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Trunaijian: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Plasm/LCD’s don’t easily burn. If your electrical connections is faulty, no matter what brand you purchase will eventually burn.

Get an electrician to check your connections or buy a surge protector and use for the tv. Some extensions like APC extension (UK) comes with surge protector.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Chuknovski(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
bros buy skyrun Igor mine since 2015, and I plug direct both gen and NEPA craze light or buy highsense those local product are way better than copysam or lgcopy
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by elyte89: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
NATIONAL grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Many FAKE ones plenty .U can't identify original one.I was told dat the tokunboh(second hand) is better.How true
whr u even see the tokunbo? I dey fine am since 2months
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by oprahwinneie(f): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
Royal
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Gptech(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
mu2sa2:
It's flat-screen tv people call plasma tv ignorantly, maybe because plasma TVs were the first generation of flat-screen tvs, but technology has moved on: plasma-LCD-led-oled-qled.
I hope you know Qled is not an upgrade to Oled? They are two different technologies. Oled still is the one to beat.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by justianoo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Am a deeper lifer. grin

Hisense is a better alternative to LG and Samsung
are you kidding me With screen wey be like itel phones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Johnchrix(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
paulolee:
LG is strong but samsung is stronger...if you see sharp brand just silently pay and take it home, thats the most durable brand of electronic in Nigeria...
am still using the sharp t.v that my grand dad furnished his house with..
na my share of papa will be that, him no even give me remote join..

which mean u r not using a plasma
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Peacefuluz(f): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
Samsung

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Godmond(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
For a smart durable plasma, go for Samsung. It is built to resist and endure. You get very good picture quality too, mind you, you need to pay for those.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Phyde: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hakuna06:
I bought brand new 32 inch LG LED before marrying, it has never developed any fault in the 7 yrs of its usage, I got another 50 inch Hisense since 2017, it has been working fine too. What I have made sure is that the two TVs have good stabilizers. Don't plug TV straight in socket even when you know they have inbuilt voltage regulators.
Recommend a good stabilizer for us please.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by seaway: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sony remains the most durable

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by StPete: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nothing beats the Sony Bravia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Anusiemgood(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
I have been using Brum... no room for stories

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by adusky1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
nokia and sageme or multilink or 3310 or motorola etc
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by mrdipye(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
I've always heard new electronics are strong and durable than the existing ones so I bought Maxi plasma tv 32inches May last year and now it's burnt now. In conclusion buy a known product of your choice and get a TV guard too.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Emmypure: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
lg and make sure you buy fouani model which is durable, from Korea and with two years warranty, you have to becareful because there are many adulterated lg out there, or go for syinix which so rugged and strong and it have 2 year plus 1 month warranty

3 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Gboy5050: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Home flower is the strongest
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by paulolee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
Johnchrix:

which mean u r not using a plasma
gat plans to buy one bt moni neva complete...
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by wamide042(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
Panasonic or JVC..
But if you’re rich enough go for Bang&Olufsen

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by paulolee(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
MasterRahl:
grin grin grin Nairaland comedians.
thats nairaland for us ooo
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Pesb(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Please end the argument.

Sony brands are the best.

Its an expensive brand though.

Samsung comes next to it.

Get either, you will never regret you did.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by UDUJ(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Anusiemgood:
I have been using Brum... no room for stories

Bruhm electronics used to be the best (I always go for anything German made), but since they were bought over by a Chinese company and relocated their manufacturing from Germany to China I stopped using their products, because anything Chinese made doesn't get my vote of quality approval.

4 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by officialfestus(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Am a deeper lifer. grin

Hisense is a better alternative to LG and Samsung
real g
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by adeoba2008(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Samsung
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by morris477(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Don't mind him, he always buy tokunbo Plasma TV
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by peterdrock001(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
LG
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by martyns303(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
walexsho:

The worst TV you can ever buy.... I have one with a bad screen without solution to it.

I have been using 55" smart curved for over a year now without any problem, no TV guide or anything like that. Also 43" for bedrooms.

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by madri4u: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Please guys where can I find sony smart tv plasma 32 inches EX330 screen to buy? My current tv screen is showing double image and the image is shaking. I want to know the screen cost and where to buy it.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Oreoluwa5:
Dont plug ur TV directly attach it to a TV guard
bros I have been using my Panasonic led TV for 6 years without "Tv guard" it has never had any problem at all.

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Kendroid: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
Cephas11:
An Hisense wouldn't be a bad idea...had my 40inch since 2018...The lowest of power will still POWER it on...Affordable and Very Clean Pictures
Pls how much did you buy it?
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by NoTimeZone(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Recommend a good refrigerator for me please, preferably a bedside refrigerator like the one below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pipul TV - All You Need To Know / BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.