Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) (4421 Views)

Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Who is wrong from the chat?

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by gasparpisciotta: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Retards

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
The girl is a leech, the guy is a semi-simp. Simple!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by falcon01: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
she's a gold digger, he's a broke Simp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
They are both fooling themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
If i was the guy. I will say. I am just pulling ur legs too. U r d bigger fool. With plenty laugh smileys to end d chat.

Crazy ass fellows grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
What's wrong with the chat?

That fact you feel 2 adult fools fooling around is something to discuss is what's wrong

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
two jobless ppl is all i see in the chat

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
the dude is wrong... not because he told this babe THE RAW TRUTH but because after she told him she was joking, he backed down as if what he said wasnt the RAW TRUTH...and foolishly apologized.

he should have instead told the babe:" joke or not, dont ever think in your life that i will pay your rent. if ever you have such problem, go ask your father or any of your family members. just because we are dating does NOT mean i am responsible for your life."

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by Athemisia: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the dude is wrong... not because he told this babe THE RAW TRUTH but because after she told him she was joking, he backed down as if what he said wasnt the RAW TRUTH...and follishly apologized.

he should have instead told the babe:" joke or not, dont ever think in your life that i will pay your rent. if ever you have such problem, go ask your father or any of your family members. just because we are dating does NOT mean i am responsible for your life."

Don't you think there are other mild ways of conveying that massage?? Because the guy sounds too harsh..
Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Athemisia:
Don't you think there are other mild ways of conveying that massage?? Because the guy sounds too harsh..

when that babe made the mistake of doing such silly joke, the dude should be very clear about it NOT being funny at all (not to him anyway). we all know these tricksters and their nonsense. i am sure if the dude had replied:"how much you need", the babe would have taken the money from him and continued that "joke".

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
lol
Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by folarr(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
Is it that you people did not see the whatsmock watermark?

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by paulolee(m): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
nothing, just two kids playing..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by skyhighweb1: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
yawn

Checkout my lastest production
Regina BY Riskid
@soundlala
Bmd mix
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1586
Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by investigator007: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
These one are just two kids playing grin, the guy is just broke if not there is no harm in paying her rent if he really loves her, if only he knows that with his ideas, banks like FCMB her offering the right financial solutions tailored for his needs so he can #DoSomethingEpic. This is one opportunity he could jump on to change his life for the better and be able to afford anything she wants. wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by DaInferno(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
that's how ladies test men, in there mind, if he obliges to the request, another request comes up soon, but if it backfires like it did in this chat, she will apologise and try to manipulate you by saying it's a joke. trust me she knows what she did, next time, she may do it and the guy will give her the money because he doesn't wanna sound too harsh since he is using the second chance
ladies do that to validate if the guy will pay minor and mega bills as time goes on. it's a tactic!

ladies will accuse u of something, and when u fail\fall, you become easily accessible!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
So they just started chatting? Issokay...
Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by chatinent: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
She needed money and remembered he professed love some time ago. This is no test. The lady is one of those numerous ladies out there always feeling entitled -- very lazy human beings.
Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by dukeprince50: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
folarr:
Is it that you people did not see the whatsmock watermark?
what does whatsmock mean?
Modified, I just googled it... Lol, OP is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by Timothy6: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the dude is wrong... not because he told this babe THE RAW TRUTH but because after she told him she was joking, he backed down as if what he said wasnt the RAW TRUTH...and foolishly apologized.

bro u said it all simple.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by Timothy6: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Assuming the dude accepted to pay what do you think will happen? Will she have said she was joking? Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by merieam16(f): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Op no serious o. Lolz fake chat

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by Harry00(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wth

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by nagalee(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Retards
bleeping bunch of retards

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
cruxgemmata:
If i was the guy. I will say. I am just pulling ur legs too. U r d bigger fool. With plenty laugh smileys to end d chat.

Crazy ass fellows grin grin grin grin
This conversation didn't happen.

The OP used whatsmock, look at the pictures well for the watermark

Below is the app s/he used.

1 Share

Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by haiti007(m): 3:14am On Aug 01, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2020
Bunkum angry
Re: Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) by TGMISKY(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Somebody would just use his/her two phones to chat and bring it online for discussion

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, I'm Tired Of Living. I Don't Want To Stay With This Man / I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 / I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.