Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,327 members, 7,954,319 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Adriana The Hourglass Girl 3 (decoy) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adriana The Hourglass Girl 3 (decoy) (418 Views)

Adriana The Hourglass Girl 2 (decoy) / Adriana The Hourglass Girl 1 / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adriana The Hourglass Girl 3 (decoy) by Takemetocloud9: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
It was a sunny day in the street of Lagos, David was walking down the broad street, suddenly two-vehicle zoomed off
Zooooooooooom !!
right in front of David, the intensity at which both vehicles moved nearly took him off balance, the people walking by street displaced randomly giving way for the two vehicles. The running vehicles hit and crushed lots of roadside trader's goods but thank God it didn’t kill any of them, the scenario left the market women running and shouting…
” Yeeee mogbe oo kini eleyi
(OMG! I’m doomed what is this ?)
The power tussle of the two-vehicle intensified making some ground-shaking sounds, this made people looking out from their window to get a glimpse of what is happening. Seconds the vehicle at the back overtook the one in previously front, and the black van hit and then crushed the car to the wall,
” Menh! this is Fast and Furious in reality”
After some fierce power tussle of two vehicles, both vehicles finally halted with thick hot smoke diffusing into the atmosphere, and the displaced people started coming back one after the other to get a glimpse of what happened and many others looking up their shops and houses in freight. All these happened in a flash.
David excitedly said
” Damn! Menh! That was one dangerous and high-speed driving, aahaaa weetin self I salute the expertise and the prowess of that police driver, he swung the police van left to right with an intense speed just like he was the one who invented the car ”
Quickly the police set up a boundary between the crowd and the crime scene, what happened just now was a police van chasing armed robbers, it is something you don’t get to see always on the street. Some seconds later David stood in awe of the police driver not concerned about what has just happened, quickly the policemen of about four in numbers came out of the van all armed to disarm the semi-conscious armed robbers. One after the other they pulled out the robbers, the robbers were about five in numbers and while the police were busy bringing out the semi-conscious robbers, David’s gaze was at the driver still sited on the steering. Immediately he started pondering on how to contact the police driver,
” How do I talk to this man now, and I mustn't cross this boundary, emmmmh there must be a way if hear say I no talk to this man today. Let me figure out a way while others are still busy before the other policemen come to stop me”
He moved swiftly to the driver’s door, crossed the boundary, and confidently went to the driver. His saving grace was the driver's door was backing the crime scene, he whispered..

We have got more Dildos, Butt plugs, intimacy gadgets, and accessories in our shop. You are welcome so feel free to shop https://takemetocloud9.com/.

(1) (Reply)

/ Lady Rejected Her Man Proposal Because He Does Not Kneel Down / What Are Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.