Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

#bbnaija: You Dont Deserve Me – Neo Tells Vee - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: You Dont Deserve Me – Neo Tells Vee (560 Views)

BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O / BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: You Dont Deserve Me – Neo Tells Vee by Helenbrownfav(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
#BBNaija: You don’t Deserve Me – Neo tells Vee
Vee- I tell you, there must be someone watching me right now, and will be saying ” man get up from that couch and get your head in the game” forgetting it’s not just abt d game, rather it’s about being real.

I’m only ready to give myself to someone who deserves me and I’m telling you to your face, you don’t deserve me”

If you want to be alone that’s fine, enjoy your self in the house and I will definitely eat fine. If you like me, I just want your time.. every second of it.

Neo: Nengi is crushing on me, she runs to me anytime.

Neo to Vee: I will never be a fool for love, but I will be a fool to love. You don’t deserve me. No body here deserves me. When sh!t starts getting real, you will tell yourself that you’ve never met someone like me.

Ladies and gents I present you our Romeo!

what do you guys think about this?
Continue Reading: https:///2PeBWts

(1) (Reply)

#Bbnaija: I Don’t Like You I Am Just Using You To Pass Time– Nengi Tells Prince / Saw This On Reddit / The Movie "Sing": Any Help On How To Download A Free Full HD Version?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.