Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? (1974 Views)

Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by daddymummy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
It is said that women are suffering.

Women have made it to appear as if men are the culprits in women suffering.

But are women suffering more than the males?

Most very poor people in these world are males.

Most people that sleep under the bridges and on the roadside are males.

When terrorists attack a village and killed males and females,

the media will only emphasize that women and children have been victimized.

In marriage, some many men are being victimized by the wives(I know so many cases).

But what is being projected daily is husband victimizing the wives.

What about the husbands that are being victimized by their wives?

Who speaks for them?

Women rule in big posts around the world.

That there are few women in politics does not mean they are being victimized.

They refuse to participate in politics and seek elective positions.

Most women do not want to partake in politics.

Those that participate in politics do well.

But now every where you go, there are organizations for women right.

But let me explain below the reason why women like to carry the banner of victimization always:

The problem is that men do not really know who women really are and what they are doing and capable of doing.

Men are only satisfied when they are able to get a woman to love or sleep with.

They do not take time to study these people called women.

Women are very manipulative.

They always want to keep someone in the defensive position.

I grew up surrounded with women so I know.

As a child, the grown up women around me made us (the children) to feel as if we were always guilty,

as if we didn't know anything and were always vulnerable.

That is how they can control children.

It is the same mind that women use against men.

They make it appear that men are always guilty.

They make men to feel as if they are guilty of women's problems.

They make men to feel as if they are always guilty of rape.

Men are made to feel that they have subjugated women.

In fact that is how women control people: They play on your mind(what they call mind game).

They like to control people by making them guilty and vulnerable.

That is the reason for all these talks about women being subjugated/victimized by the males.

It makes males GUILTY and prone to attack.

And males have fallen for this mind game.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by Scot1255: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
I couldn't read your write up though. But women see u as someone they can benefit from. If they can't benefit from u financially, then deep down, they r not interested in being serious with u. I once told my babe I don't mind if my wife is very rich n me broke. As long as she is supportive and respectful.. This gal said nooo. That I must be richer than her. That her husband must spoil her with his money, no matter how much she makes. That's every gal for u. That's what makes them feel like they have a man in their live - when he spoils them.

Well with my experience so far, personally I'm never going to spoil any of those self-centered creatures

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by Twelfthman: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
They love mind games just the way men love video game..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
women only play mind games on guys they are not attracted to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
lefulefu:
women only play mind games on guys they are not attracted to OR mumus they control with their kpekus

FIXED
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by Mindgame404(f): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
It's a men's world so...... u have no idea how difficult it's to be a woman in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by Martinez39s(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by Meedon: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2020

Very true.

No be say dem tell me.

I see am with my own eye.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by vanida6: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
lefulefu:
fantastic cool u got it dear,
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
By DEFAULT.

Thats what they do

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by angelfallz(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
The rational male; positive masculinity by Rollo Tomassi would give you the answer to your post

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by merieam16(f): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
Some guys will see this thread and be like food is ready cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by Mgtowmonk: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by DrayZee: 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mindgame404:
It's a men's world so...... u have no idea how difficult it's to be a woman in Nigeria
Lol...this one even named herself Mindgame grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by JoshOxborn: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Their mind games are futile against people like me. Na only simp wey dey pour saliva for mouth dey fall for women tricks in 2020
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by mentored: 12:42am On Aug 01, 2020
Mindgame404:

Story for leonardo
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by mumumugu(m): 2:21am On Aug 01, 2020
in the days of men dominance, women had no physical power. they had to make do with their beauty to get men attention and mind power to control him

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by 444crop: 4:42am On Aug 01, 2020
That is the more reason why u should study psychology..... And also the reverse of it too
daddymummy:
It is said that women are suffering.

Women have made it to appear as if men are the culprits in women suffering.

But are women suffering more than the males?

Most very poor people in these world are males.

Most people that sleep under the bridges and on the roadside are males.

When terrorists attack a village and killed males and females,

the media will only emphasize that women and children have been victimized.

In marriage, some many men are being victimized by the wives(I know so many cases).

But what is being projected daily is husband victimizing the wives.

What about the husbands that are being victimized by their wives?

Who speaks for them?

Women rule in big posts around the world.

That there are few women in politics does not mean they are being victimized.

They refuse to participate in politics and seek elective positions.

Most women do not want to partake in politics.

Those that participate in politics do well.

But now every where you go, there are organizations for women right.

But let me explain below the reason why women like to carry the banner of victimization always:

The problem is that men do not really know who women really are and what they are doing and capable of doing.

Men are only satisfied when they are able to get a woman to love or sleep with.

They do not take time to study these people called women.

Women are very manipulative.

They always want to keep someone in the defensive position.

I grew up surrounded with women so I know.

As a child, the grown up women around me made us (the children) to feel as if we were always guilty,

as if we didn't know anything and were always vulnerable.

That is how they can control children.

It is the same mind that women use against men.

They make it appear that men are always guilty.

They make men to feel as if they are guilty of women's problems.

They make men to feel as if they are always guilty of rape.

Men are made to feel that they have subjugated women.

In fact that is how women control people: They play on your mind(what they call mind game).

They like to control people by making them guilty and vulnerable.

That is the reason for all these talks about women being subjugated/victimized by the males.

It makes males GUILTY and prone to attack.

And males have fallen for this mind game.
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by konkonbilo(m): 5:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Scot1255:
I couldn't read your write up though. But women see u as someone they can benefit from. If they can't benefit from u financially, then deep down, they r not interested in being serious with u. I once told my babe I don't mind if my wife is very rich n me broke. As long as she is supportive and respectful.. This gal said nooo. That I must be richer than her. That her husband must spoil her with his money, no matter how much she makes. That's every gal for u. That's what makes them feel like they have a man in their live - when he spoils them.

Well with my experience so far, personally I'm never going to spoil any of those self-centered creatures
You should have read his writeup seems you're missing his point
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by hashtagged(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by paulolee(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2020
too long to read naa
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by Onliie(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2020
DrayZee:

Lol...this one even named herself Mindgame grin grin grin
they don't even hide it any more
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by johnkey: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
for simps...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? by COOL10(m): 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
lefulefu:

Lol. Even mothers play mind games on their sons

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. / . / Crazy Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.