Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 (2209 Views)

Please Am New Here To spread the gospel , Come And Welcome Me Husbandsnatcha / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am new on nairaland.
It is only for one lucky person that I will choose.

GOD bless every one.
Hi! I am also new on Nairaland, please welcome me with the 2K.

My account is below
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Kennyson201: 2:38am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 3:18am On Aug 01, 2020
B O
First bank
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by agnes7(f): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2020
Welcome darling.In this forum,the hatred is mainly between males and females.You must have observed it.
When you first posted this,your moniker did not indicate if you are male or female.
So most female thought you were female.Some many females were here but so many males were not happy.
Some males started abusing you.
But when you afterward indicated that you are male,so many female withdrew from the site and no longer demand the N2000 from you.
Then men,after seeing you are a male,they stopped abusing you.
In this forum,males hate women with passion and women dislike men with disgust.But I don't hate or dislike men.
Do not worry about all this hatred and disgust.
I hope by your username "sweethearted",you will be a different person.
I hope you love women.
I love you my sweetheart.
I want you to send that money to me now:
It is a MUST

Name: Happiness U A.
Acct No: 3154526369
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2020
agnes7:
Welcome darling.In this forum,the hatred is mainly between males and females.You must have observed it.
When you first posted this,your moniker did not indicate if you are male or female.
So most female thought you were female.Some many females were here but so many males were not happy.
Some males started abusing you.
But when you afterward indicated that you are male,so many female withdrew from the site and no longer demand the N2000 from you.
Then men,after seeing you are a male,they stopped abusing you.
In this forum,males hate women with passion and women dislike men with disgust.But I don't hate or dislike men.
Do not worry about all this hatred and disgust.
I hope by your username "sweethearted",you will be a different person.
I hope you love women.
I love you my sweetheart.
I want you to send that money to me now:
It is a MUST

Name: Happiness U A.
Acct No: 3154526369

I think I will start by sending the token to you.

You seem to be so different from others.

At least for calling me your darling and sweetheart,

it shows how pure your heart is.

Also by commanding me to send it to you,

it shows that you are a woman with authority.

I like you for that.

Please when you receive the alert, you let me know.

I will still send another N2000 to someone else here.
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2020
SweetHearted:

Someone said there is so much hatred here on nairaland.

Someone said that the very definition of nairaland is HATRED , WICKEDNESS AND FOOLISHNESS

That is why I have come to show light.

I have come to use kind words to overcome hatred that has characterized this nairaland forum.

I have come to show love in the midst of hatred and darkness.

SEE THIS LIZARD!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by agnes7(f): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2020
SweetHearted:

I like you for that.

I just received the alert now.I am very grateful.
I thank you so much.
You are so kind.I have not seen anyone this kind before on this forum.
You are really wonderful.
Thank you sir.
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by bigpicture001: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2020
J111333:
grin grin

Can one send a community bank akant?

Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by bigpicture001: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2020
agnes7:

I thank you so much.
Thank you sir.

That means u are also new.... Someone here sent 5k to more than 200 people when the lockdown was biting very hard.... I won't say who .but God will continue to bless him..... Amen!

But if u know you know
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by bigpicture001: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2020
SweetHearted:

I like you for that.

Bro just try and ignore most tribal related thread and posts here lest u join the abusive group.....

Try and enjoi the romance stories and. Contributions.. Read and ask questions on event in the national happenings. Alot of enlightened people that can break things down......

You will certainly enjoi nairaland if u usually go through the personal experiences questions thread.. There you will see very different true life experience hilarious comments

You are welcome once again
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
bigpicture001:

Bro just try and ignore most tribal related thread and posts here lest u join the abusive group.....

Try and enjoi the romance stories and. Contributions.. Read and ask questions on event in the national happenings. Alot of enlightened people that can break things down......

You will certainly enjoi nairaland if u usually go through the personal experiences questions thread.. There you will see very different true life experience hilarious comments

You are welcome once again
OK.

Thanks.
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
agnes7:

I thank you so much.
Thank you sir.

You are welcome.
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Ruthluv4(f): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
You are welcome my dear. My account number is 2042424268 UBA my initials is AR. Thanks
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Tonyekanem(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Oh! Welcome the man of the moment
Generous of all generosity
The mother Theresa of our time
The sweetest of the sweethearted
I really need your help
I truly believe I must be one of the beneficials of the this gleeful gesture
A PJ is my intial
A ccount number: 0782967377
Access Bank
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am new on nairaland.

I just join nairaland not up to 5 minutes ago.

Welcome me please.

I need to give N2000 to someone today being my first day here.

This is to show that I am here to show love and receive love.

If you are interested just drop your account number and the initials of your name and I will immediately transfer the N2000 to you.

If your name for example is Muhammadu Buhari,the initial will be MB.

This is to ensure I do not send the money to the wrong account,

since I will compare the initials with the account details that normally shows whenever someone wants to transfer money.

It is only for one lucky person that I will choose.

GOD bless every one.
UBA bank
Charles is the name sir. Thank you in anticipation of my request
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by BigDick70inch(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
SweetHearted:

You are welcome.

[b]Dear sir..
We good people of nairalander welcome you o heartily sir..
Never..let the doing of the bad here affect or get to sire..
Kindly enjoy your stay on here..
Your love will be highly appreciated sir..
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by BigDick70inch(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
[b]Dear sir..
We good people of nairalander welcome you o heartily sir..
Never..let the doing of the bad here affect or get to sire..
Kindly enjoy your stay on here..
Your love will be highly appreciated sir..
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Mosetgg: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Elnathan454(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mind u that welcome fee is 12k but send mtn recharge card to this number let me manage small (09060212867).
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Ahappy: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
A O E UBA 2146595385
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Climax07(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Welcome to Nairaland, just be yourself and stay away from tribalistic and sexist threads and be objective.

0766026506 Access Bank
E.O.O
Thank you in advance
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ruthluv4:
You are welcome my dear. My account number is 2042424268 UBA my initials is AR. Thanks

Hello Ruth, I will send it to you now.

When you receive it, you let me know.

I heard the network is bad.
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Queenflourish(f): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
SweetHearted:

I was the first female to put down my acct kiss
It's OK o
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by BigDick70inch(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
SweetHearted:

Thank u sir..
For helping people out..
One love
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Thank u sir..
For helping people out..
One love

Ok.
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Queenflourish:

I was the first female to put down my acct kiss
It's OK o

Don't worry.

Next time.
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by lecturer50(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
SweetHearted:

You are only sending it to females.

It is as if you registered on this forum just to look for women.
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
lecturer50:

You are only sending it to females.

It is as if you registered on this forum just to look for women.

You know how it is.

A woman appreciates small gesture more than men.

But I will still send to men subsequently.
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Queenflourish(f): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
SweetHearted:

Don't worry.

Next time.

It's fine
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Ruthluv4(f): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
I have seen the alert may God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ruthluv4:
I have seen the alert may God bless you

Amen.
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Mosetgg: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please help me Guys & Ladies.. My Wife Is Missing.. / Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. / See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.