Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year (2195 Views)

How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is new year, and sure everyone has one or two plans in place. Amongst my little plans, I want to help a lot of ladies who are into runz.

This could be through tech scholarship, skill acquisition or entrepreneurship. After my time in church yesterday, I felt that a lot of these ladies need help.

And the only way the can successfully integrate back to the society is by shunning their former ways.

I am already building an action plan for this. I only need God's help.

PS: This post is not for redpillers. Redpillers should kindly ignore this post.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
I tried seminars on trafficking... Most of these girls are taken from the village then forced to work to pay off the debt.. (their transportation... Accommodation)

But yours is a great gesture of kindness... I wish you success... And maybe next year, you and I may do something together... smiley

Some patronise these women then come here to criticize them like Pharisees..

2 Likes

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Jay5mie: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
cheesy

This one de find free HIV grin grin

8 Likes

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Datboredberry:
I tried seminars on trafficking... Most of these girls are taken from the village then forced to work to pay off the debt.. (their transportation... Accommodation)

But yours is a great gesture of kindness... I wish you success... And maybe next year, you and I may do something together... smiley

Some patronise these women then come here to criticize them like Pharisees..

Wow! This is something else. Did you stop with your project, if yes, what made you stop?? Please share if you don't mind.

Thank You. Also, collaborating with you will be huge. I look forward to it.
Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jay5mie:
cheesy

This one de find free HIV grin grin

It's not a death sentence you know.
Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by JustMe407: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nice of you.
Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
JustMe407:
Nice of you.

Thank you
Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Uyi168: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
runz girls make far bigger mulaa than you can ever imagine.
many of them will gladly turn down your offer.

Abeg, find better people help.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Lekan1o1: 3:43am On Jan 02, 2022
Uyi168:

Exactly, 95% of them have become addicted to it thereby becoming lazy to work, they prefer that fast money they can get within 10mins of sex.

I know a gal a very beautiful gal , a man asked to stop prostitution and tell her what skill she can learn he is ready to sponsor her the foolish gal said she will think abt it.. she went and neva came back.
I assure op they will turn him down..or the smart ones will tell him to give them the money.
Which they will pocket and continue their olosho

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Uyi168: 3:50am On Jan 02, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Exactly, 95% of them have become addicted to it thereby becoming lazy to work, they prefer that fast money they can get within 10mins of sex.

I know a gal a very beautiful gal , a man asked to stop prostitution and tell her what skill she can learn he is ready to sponsor her the foolish gal said she will think abt it.. she went and neva came back.
I assure op they will turn him down..or the smart ones will tell him to give them the money.
op nor sabi these runz girls.

he should look for students, or young graduates with great ideas and help.

runz girls will nwvr give up on their runz. never!.

the ones I see on coded runs that charge 100-150k Naim you wan use your 20k take help??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Lekan1o1: 4:05am On Jan 02, 2022
Uyi168:
op nor sabi these runz girls.

he should look for students, or young graduates with great ideas and help.

runz girls will nwvr give up on their runz. never!.

the ones I see on coded runs that charge 100-150k Naim you wan use your 20k take help??

U are very right.. tho let it not be like we are discouraging him, let him try and also get back to us here with feedback

2 Likes

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by SarutobiEky(m): 4:18am On Jan 02, 2022
Op....make I no talk anything make person no say I dey bitter. Na because of men like you a lot of guys with dreams and aspiration dey die on the inside daily. OCHULO, I have interest in software development.. shey you go help me with a laptop?

Bros.. help your fellow man wey no go forget about your assistance for him life till eternity.

Sighs.
It is well sha. sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Boogyman557: 5:08am On Jan 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool some people go just CARRY der SELF de ENTER EXPRESS....

WTF MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 5:30am On Jan 02, 2022
Uyi168:

Okay. Great. Let it be that the turned down the offer.
Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 5:35am On Jan 02, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Fallacy of hasty generalization. Google it and understand that, you no fit use one person take judge others. It's not rocket science, whomever wants to get clean, acquire a skill of making ends meet, if welcome. If not, we move.

1 Like

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 5:44am On Jan 02, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Op....make I no talk anything make person no say I dey bitter. Na because of men like you a lot of guys with dreams and aspiration dey die on the inside daily. OCHULO, I have interest in software development.. shey you go help me with a laptop?

Bros.. help your fellow man wey no go forget about your assistance for him life till eternity.

Sighs.
It is well sha. sad

Calm down bros, I have a project I started long ago that takes care of that. So no think say na only runz girls matter I carry for head. Also, I do things based on my capacity.

Anyways, send a pm for tech skills.
Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by BlackfireX: 7:19am On Jan 02, 2022
You are the one who needs there help not them

Wise words

3 Likes

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by SarutobiEky(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Ocholu:

Calm down bros, I have a project I started long ago that takes care of that. So no think say na only runz girls matter I carry for head. Also, I do things based on my capacity.

Anyways, send a pm for tech skills.
Thanks. I go send now. cheesy
Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by chiipink(f): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2022
Pls help me oh, I'm into graphics but my laptop got damaged, don't know how u can help me thanks
Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by nerdfrost(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2022
grin u think say them go listen to u...u have no idea how much them love their job

1 Like

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2022
nerdfrost:
grin u think say them go listen to u...u have no idea how much them love their job

You have no idea how the hate it too.
Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by czarr(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2022
Listen to j Cole don't save them they don't want to be saved.

6 Likes

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by pansophist(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2022
Now you're thinking like a man, and in your masculine. This is strength, and I applaud you for that. If you want to be happy and at peace with yourself, help someone.

1 Like

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Lostchild(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ocholu:

Wow! This is something else. Did you stop with your project, if yes, what made you stop?? Please share if you don't mind.

Thank You. Also, collaborating with you will be huge. I look forward to it.

Mr Ocholu

I admire your good heart but, to help these girls you have to kill their greed and lust.

Poverty and suffering will not make a person to prostitute.
Poverty and suffering will not make a person to carry gun and steal from others.

Poverty and suffering will make a person to be a beggar. Many sufferers are begging because of the trials of poverty and suffering

Therefore, I advice and reccomend you help lot of beggars and not those lustful and greedy fellas

I have much to say on this, but I only wish you good luck.

May God help your effort.
Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Olayetan(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ocholu:
This is new year, and sure everyone has one or two plans in place. Amongst my little plans, I want to help a lot of ladies who are into runz.

This could be through tech scholarship, skill acquisition or entrepreneurship. After my time in church yesterday, I felt that a lot of these ladies need help.

And the only way the can successfully integrate back to the society is by shunning their former ways.

I am already building an action plan for this. I only need God's help.

PS: This post is not for redpillers. Redpillers should kindly ignore this post.

You can take people out from the mud but you can't take the mud out from them.
Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Lostchild(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mr Ocholu

I only comment on thread like this that serve my life purpose. Before you commence in works of charity, you need to understand the spiritual nature of all things and ask God to help your effort.

Example 1.

Yahoo/runs is evil, but If you give a yahoo boy a job opportunity that will earn him 50k monthly, he may accept your offer but his heart is still in yahoo or he may likely end up going back to yahoo because of greed. Same way with runs girls.

Example 2.

If you give a beggar a job opportunity that will earn him 50K monthly, he/she will go down on their kneels and gives thanks to God forever.

NOTE: Trying to rescue these girls out of bondage is good, but you may end up fighting against their demons.

You must be ready to get stab and receive wounds of betrayal and dissapoinntment

I am not trying to discourage you, but just want you to foreknew before hand.

Stay blessed.

5 Likes

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Lostchild:

Mr Ocholu

I only comment on thread like that serve my life purpose. Before you commence in works of charity, you need to understand the spiritual nature of all things and ask God to help your effort.

Example 1.

Yahoo/runs is evil, but If you give a yahoo boy a job opportunity that will earn him 50k monthly, he may accept your offer but his heart is still in yahoo or he may likely end up going back to yahoo because of greed. Same way with runs girls.

Example 2.

If you give a beggar a job opportunity that will earn him 50K monthly, he/she will go down on their kneels and gives thanks to God forever.

NOTE: Trying to rescue these girls out of bondage is good, but you may end up fighting against their demons.

You must be ready to get stab and receive wounds of betrayal and dissapoinntment

I am not trying to discourage you, but just want you to foreknew before hand.

Stay blessed.

Hello sir. Thank you for your brilliant submission. Like I already stated above, I have projects that addresses that.

I just want to add this one to the pool.
Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Lostchild(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2022
Ocholu:

Hello sir. Thank you for your brilliant submission. Like I already stated above, I have projects that addresses that.

I just want to add this one to the pool.

I am glad to hear. cheesy

God said, I will help those who call unto me for help.

What I mean is that, do not try to force your will of redemption on any of them, but just use wisdom when helping them.

I pray; may God protect you and keep you safe.

May God used your effort to destroy many works of Satan.

Amen..
Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2022
Lostchild:

I am glad to hear. cheesy

God said, I will help those who call unto me for help.

What I mean is that, do not try to force your will of redemption on any of them, but just use wisdom when helping them.

I pray; may God protect you and keep you safe.

May God used your effort to destroy many works of Satan.

Amen..

Mehn!! You mean spirits and demons right?. Might have to reconsider everything though. Considering the fact that I went to church only ones last year.

On the contrary though. The project won't force anyone. It'll be like an open ballot. If you don't like you situation and you want to escape it, then let's roll. You get?
Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Sezzybb(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Op, don't waste your time and energy on saving them.. They are irredeemable, they don't wanna be saved grin

2 Likes

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by yuping(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nice gesture, please set up entrance Exam to attract only serious ones.

1 Like

Re: See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year by Lostchild(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Splendid. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oxlade And Tiwa Savage Sex Tapes. / I'm In Love, Broken And Lost In This Situation. Kindly Advise On What To Do. / Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.