Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (92615 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by dazzlingd(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
imran147:
I read comments on this thread and lot of people declined it’s mere bat...
I pity you if enemies focus on you then you shall know the true color of attacking at night..

I recalled in 2017 my former apartment a well apartment secure no slide place a bar can get inside..but one faithful midnight I saw this kind of � and I wonder how it’s go inside my apartment..this similar issue occur 7times differ days at night miraculous they get inside..this is not africamagic of gimmick

My brother strange things happen ooo
Lastly I won the battle..

Another mumu, there should be an association of mumu people

4 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by BGSM: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
From my point of view, people like you won't prosper in life because you believe enemy is everything without checkmating yourself. You don't know the meaning of enemy and you don't know your real enemy. Please stop attaching everything to enemy and always checkmate yourself.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Eidris01(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
Askme2020:

He will be firing prayer every night bi that grin
LOL grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Askme2020(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
femi4:
You are the enemy here...killing innocent soul
Bro bat or any animals doesn't have soul biko
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by splashbaby(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
They took their frustration on you... Still they are damn right. Bat lost it's way
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Please don’t disgrace Christianity anyhow... this isn’t biblical.....
it’s a notion born from Nollywood and other extreme religious doctrines..it is not biblical...
like someone rightly said don’t waste ur anointing oil..

Our weapon of warfare is not physical/ carnal
There really seems to be a real conspiracy to disgrace Christianity these days. how else does one explain all the nonsense so-called Christians dey say and do even this 2020. it has really become hard to associate oneself with the belief, I tell ya!
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by buzorcharles(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
You are a fool. U are the enemy of urself

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Rokafela(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miracle7998:
Brethren this is the reason I always tell people to always be on alert and be vigilant so that you will know what kind of things the enemy brings to your house, this is a bat that the enemy sent to my home this night around 10:40 pm and glory be to God we killed it.

You have to stand and fight your enemies we are in the last days

It's a bat for God's sake! Not a witch, ancestor or whatever you think it is wake up or you will never move forward

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by dazzlingd(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
xukwaa:
If you are serious about it, your brain should be archived to the 14th Century!

His brain should be kept as artifact to remind us of early humans or homo erectus
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Ghostrye: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
imran147:
I pity you if enemies focus on you then you shall know the true color of attacking at night..

I recalled in 2017 my former apartment a well apartment secure no slide place a bar can get inside..but one faithful midnight I saw this kind of � and I wonder how it’s go inside my apartment..this similar issue occur 7times differ days at night miraculous they get inside..this is not africamagic of gimmick

Did you remember to check your roof?
Or is the mosquito that entered your house despite your closed windows also sent to you like FedEx

3 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
imran147:

you won a battle against a tiger? undecided A lion perhaps? undecided

Let me guess, against yet another defenseless animal you projected your delusions and fears onto. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Emary(f): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
This is the reason I cut down a baby umbrella tree growing outside my home recently. I hate bats and that's their usual hideout.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by kingxsamz(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Opperwezen:

grin cheesy dem for send lion if they were serious people. Nonsense and Ingredients!

grin grin grin you dey mind these clowns?
Na bat their imaginary enemy send. E for send crocodile na.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by busomma: 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Which enemy? Bat dey go its own way jeje u go kill am. As kill am so ur life don beta? Backward way of thinking.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Mintum: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Innocent animal

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by afroxyz: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
Before when is the bat suppose to fly around? Is it in the day time? Bat wey comot to hustle him daily bread, na him you kill. After if Lastma or police hold you, you would say that this country is unjust, not knowing that it's karma that has befallen u. Enemy? Who know you sef? Stop feeling important

3 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bat is just a random bird naa
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miracle7998:
Brethren this is the reason I always tell people to always be on alert and be vigilant so that you will know what kind of things the enemy brings to your house, this is a bat that the enemy sent to my home this night around 10:40 pm and glory be to God we killed it.

You have to stand and fight your enemies we are in the last days
I can bet my balls that your a mountain of fire member..........innocent bat. Now wonder Africa useless. Religious zombies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by DarkandHandsome(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
that Righteousness moniker man wouldn't react to this o. Na to dey talk rubbish upandan

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Cityqueengirl(f): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
It's good to be prayerfully and watchful. Op don't mind people saying it's just an ordinary bat. Let your instincts and the spirit of God guide you always.

Evil manifest in different forms

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
It's good to be prayerfully and watchful. Op don't mind people saying it's just an ordinary bat. Let your instincts and the spirit of God guide you always.

Evil manifest in different forms
God would never send any one of His own to kill one of His creation in said manner.

Do not call anything He has created unclean.. Is what He said. So tell me, which other God or Holy Spirit do you refer to? undecided
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Cityqueengirl(f): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God would never send any one of His own to kill one of His creation in said manner.

Do not call anything He has created unclean.. Is what He said. So tell me, which other God or Holy Spirit do you refer to? undecided
is a serpent an unclean animal sir?
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by ayolayo0405(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Too much of nollywood movies is bad........

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
cosade:

Which enemy?

This year alone, I have killed at least 6 bats that either strayed into my bedroom or sitting room.
You no get the memo now... Na enemies, all 6 of them.

Only I wonder why your enemies keep showing up in the form of defenseless bats. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
is a serpent an unclean animal sir?
No it is not unclean... It may be slimy, and give you hives when you see it, or even make your skin crawl.. gosh I hate snakes...But unclean? Absolutely not!

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Cityqueengirl(f): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
No it is not unclean... It may be slimy and irritating and give you hives when you see me... gosh I hate snakes...But unclean? Absolutely not!
go back and study your Bible sir
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
go back and study your Bible sir
Open your eyes to what God says as opposed to what you have heard from the mouths of your so-called MOGs.

God does not endorse ignorance of any kind.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by philiancoop(m): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
loneprof:
[/i][/b] List of animals that get killed in Nigeria:
1. Cat 2. Owl 3. Bat 4. Any bird that looks like a witch 5. Any animal they sent to attack us 6. Any other animal that behaves anyhow...
7. Chicken 8. Cow 9. Ram 10. Goat 11. Mosquito 12. Rat

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Cityqueengirl(f): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Open your eyes to what God says as opposed to what you have heard from the mouths of your so-called MOGs.

God does not endorse ignorance of any kind.
since you said the snake isn't an unclean animal...and I recommended that you should study your Bible and make alot of research... Go through the old testament to know better about clean animals and the unclean ones.

Don't shift it to Man Of God
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
Zubydo:

THE LORD IS GOOD.
God has nothing to do with ignorant behaviour of any kind.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by philiancoop(m): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
loneprof:
[/i][/b] List of animals that get killed in Nigeria:
1. Cat 2. Owl 3. Bat 4. Any bird that looks like a witch 5. Any animal they sent to attack us 6. Any other animal that behaves anyhow...
7. Chicken
8. Cow
9. Ram
10. Goat
11. Mosquito
12. Rat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.