Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. (50245 Views)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
YelloweWest:

EDUCATE YOURSELF! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR IGNORANCE.
how else do you want to display you stupidity... i just made you realise you're the ignorant one.. you should forward all i said to her.. she'll need it
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
YelloweWest:

Shes in Boston, go look for her and spit on her face.
there are beggers and homeless people in boston

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by FBS: 2:58am On Aug 10, 2020
YelloweWest:

If you meet a young girl that is honest, hard working, PRODUCTIVE I mean earns a good living or has such obvious potential beautiful and reserved but cant cook don't marry her she's not good enough for you sir.

Me that knows who to cook, how many times a year do I cook when I have cooks? The little time I have to spend with my family when I'm not working, I refuse to spend it in the kitchen. My husband will revolt sef "now that we are both home lets attend to each other, allow employees do their job " .... thats my man's slogan. I'm grateful to God for that!

My point cooking as a skill for me is not necessary.
Speak for yourself. You are not everyone. To each his own.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by YelloweWest: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2020
FBS:

Speak for yourself. You are not everyone. To each his own.

I spoke for myself. You people can choose fried rice and egusi soup over a potential world renowned billionaire if you're ever lucky enough to have the options undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by YelloweWest: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
there are beggers and homeless people in boston

No MIT student is amongst them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2020
Palema007:
Sometimes praises are traps! traps to confine you in specific position or to keep getting some benefits from you. I'm sometimes skeptical about praises from opposite genders, not all but most. The lady fell for it, while her husband may be truthful about the praises he used it to divert her attention from asking questions.While she carried on with the"I CAN DO IT ALL" mindset. Lol.

I feel sorry for her though, she might break down. How about a Maid, has she consider that?

So true, lmaoooooooo
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 9:14am On Aug 10, 2020
YelloweWest:

No MIT student is amongst them.
ive got a couple of friends that flip houses in Los angeles area didn't attend college, stopped at high school, nigerians but american citizens... making tons of cash buying and reselling home.. theyll feed her with her MIT... you should have learnt by now.. the A students work for the D students.... lol minimize the way you say MIT in public grin
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2020
So, is anyone not surprised this thread is by Toks? Uncle, what changed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by zynzyn(m): 3:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Toks2008:

At least she won't have the man on her to do list and that alone is a big burden off her neck.

You have no idea how sex drains ladies after a hectic day...

Right, and single mothers NEVER have sex after a hectic day!! grin wink
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by FBS: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
YelloweWest:

I spoke for myself. You people can choose fried rice and egusi soup over a potential world renowned billionaire if you're ever lucky enough to have the options undecided
Potential billionaire? grin grin grin
You can starve all you want. Ain't no one stopping you.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by YelloweWest: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
FBS:

Potential billionaire? grin grin grin
You can starve all you want. Ain't no one stopping you.

With all the cooks and chefs at my disposal?

Get rid of the poverty mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by FBS: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2020
YelloweWest:

With all the cooks and chefs at my disposal?

Get rid of the poverty mentality.
Laughing in Greek. grin
You wey no get anything already day dreaming of chefs.
Better face your work and don't allow hunger finish you.

Chef ko, bread ni. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by YelloweWest: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2020
FBS:

Laughing in Greek. grin
You wey no get anything already day dreaming of chefs.
Better face your work and don't allow hunger finish you.

Chef ko, bread ni. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Cromagnon: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Palema007:
Another Eni4real?? Three mentions on different posts, why your body dey hot like this? You need a psychiatrist appointment fast.
you that is counting someone else's free speech nko. Abi there is limit to what one can reply to on Nairaland?
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Cromagnon: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
reservd:

You say nature? All right, you are entitled to your opinion
biology is fact not opinion
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by wany(f): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
a woman who is normal without any disability who can't cook and is proud of it is useless and should be spat on
You are the useless one that should be spat on.we can not all be the same.traditional goat undecided
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by wany(f): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
how else do you want to display you stupidity... i just made you realise you're the ignorant one.. you should forward all i said to her.. she'll need it
Naaaaa you are the ignorant and shallow minded fellow here.receive sense undecided
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by wany(f): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol character flaw?... no its not, thats how women are, even the most gentle ones turn out to be demons..

with all this you've said you would expect the amount of single ladies bothering us with "I'm single, oh i need a man" would reduce... lol no, my whatsapp status is full of single women posting "God when" .

Go to canada, you'll see alot of lonely women, career women on anti depressants....abroad even white women can't find a man... men aren't interested anymore in dealing with womens shit.... suicide rate will go up soon.

I've met alot if men, majority aren't interested in marriage anymore, myself included..

And yes men do women a favour by marrying them.. who saves women from menopause?...

The male gender is one of the unique living things on earth. The ability to reproduce even at old age is just magnificent.

The thing is every step modern day women take, they take 5 steps backward... the most treasurable thing a woman has is the fact that a man gives them a responsibility of a wife.. its should be an honour... in linda ikejis next life, if they ask her again, choose being a rich single woman or a wife of rich man... i can assure you, she'll choose the latter.

A rich woman with no husband or family of her own... thats a serious disgrace. In my village wherever married women are talking she'll just sit in shame... nobody respects a rich woman driving her gwagon,

but every respects a woman driving her rich husbands g-wagon..
Your brain is really warp,especially your last two paragraph, Naomi cambel use one hand to shake the president of your country ,was that a man I guess you are from anambra,cave primitive people. Sad for the woman in your space. undecided
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Jeon(f): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
The new modern day of slavery ... Is wife material, submissive woman.

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by faithfull18(f): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
And you wonder why the women age faster and look older than their husbands who still abandon them to look at young girls.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Amb99: 1:05am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Toks2008 post=92317653]The idea of a wife material by many men is not different from the idea of having a slave in the house... Men want a woman who will be able to wake up as early as possible when others are still asleep, do the house chores and tend to the needs of the kids, the husband and after serving her household, she will go out to make ends meet and latter come back home to make sure her kids and husband are well taken care of and this includes cooking, washing their clothes and lots more... Men want a Nanny, A cook, A laundry lady, house cleaner, An errand lady, Sex provider and many more in one lady who is considered a weaker sex and as if this is not stressful enough, most men would rather boast about the ability of their lady in washing hard fabrics with bare hands, they will talk about how they so much love a lady because she can pound yam the natural way and will be proud to talk about how good their lady is in using archaic methods to prepare their meals... And the worst twist is that even if the lady is pregnant, they will still watch her do these tasks.

So I ask: is there anything different between a wife material and a slave? Will heaven fall if the man assists his wife in the home front?

Does common sense not tell the man that he needs to make life easier for his wife by getting a washing machine, a vacuum cleaner, and several other home/cooking appliances that will make life easier for her. Must a lady even know how to cook before you tag her wife material? What if she just can't cook or is the ability to cook part of success in life?

Please don't get it twisted, I'm not here to advise ladies to be redundant in their homes. Every married lady must be a home keeper, ensuring that her kids and husband are her priority...but nevertheless, in my opinion, a wife material means a gentle, submissive wife who will love you for who you are, tolerate your weaknesses, a Wife Material is a woman who is about her business, can hold her own in a conversation, is generous and can handle money well. A woman who will put your needs first and values her marriage so much that she won't defile it by being unfaithful... And just as the book of proverbs 31 says,...'' a virtuous woman is one who leads her home with integrity, discipline, and more and all the virtues she is practicing are aimed at making the life of her husband better, teaching her children, and serving God'' this is never the same as having a slave in the house in the name of wife material.

My prayer for every man reading this is that God provides for you so that you will make life easier for your woman so that you can look beyond that slave-like quality that many men use to qualify a wife material.

Every educated and reasonable man must know that a good husband is a husband that assist his wife because she is not a slave.

I rather remain single than to turn my wife to bounded slave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / "We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover / 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.