Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,151 members, 7,957,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. (51618 Views)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kokaine(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kazim88:

undecided .... You are absolutely correct.

With enormous support from my different mentors, after leaving school, it still took me 6 years of strenous learning, adapting, failing, hunger, reading to find my feet...

Hmmm.... Only God can help us.
that's the trouble I am facing too. It took me a long time to get a job, rent my house and be independent comfortably, now its time to settle down, I can't find my kind of partner. Its harder than I thought
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kazim88:

We are saying the same thing... You have perhaps a Bachelor's degree or even a Master's..

Have you wonder why it is not spinsters degree or Mrs Degree...

Education was primarily designed to turn boys (nowadays girls) to bachelors, the bachelors to masters..

So you see women working in corporation and taking up jobs that were previously and traditionally done by men... And this women are doing very well.. corporately.

But at home front... It feels like living with your fellow guyman mentally..

Yea, your husband sees you as a friend, fellow bachelors... It's normal... people can live with it for the rest of their good life

Some men can't stand traditional women because of their over independence and their emotional instability... It's normal..

But just know that Feminism is as a result of women fighting to be treated same way like men but ironically "like poles repel, unlike poles attracts"

A man would by default be attracted to feminity and be apprehensive of Feminism

Haba!!

And you feel education was meant for men and you are displaying this kind of ignorance.

Please read about how the name "bachelor's degree" came about o. Bachelor was the name of a knight. It has nothing to do with gender. Don't worry, they don't have our "NL men" mentality. Education wasn't for only men.

I don't know about feminism or "masculism". I just know about two people loving each other and coming together to build a life together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol maybe you don't have the answer... if you did you'll list them since you've been very chatty grin.. women are very expressive, lol its not the case here... the problem here is there aren't many men ready or interested in marriage.. i wish you female folks good luck.. these times are gonna be tough.. hubby search is gonna get harder... good luck y'all will need it

You have also been very chatty even more chatty. Or, wait, you think it is not a woman's place too?

Listing answers won't help someone like you who has a prejudice. You need to see it yourself to believe. Even if women are expressive, they are intuitive enough to know when something is a lost cause.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kazim88: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kokaine:
that's the trouble I am facing too. It took me a long time to get a job, rent my house and be independent comfortably, now its time to settle down, I can't find my kind of partner. Its harder than I thought

Visit older family often, like church or mosques acquittances, your club or association acquittance... Naturally if they found out you are relatively ok, they would try to push their daughter to you... Don't be carried away...

Looking for the one taking care of all the family... That is your best bet..

If all the children are busy pressing phone and it's the mum or the maid (mostly underage) doing all the chores avoid that family.... Go to to the next.

If you jockingly request a Sunday and visit (eg. Mr David, I would visiting the Sunday, really missed home) and they turn you down.. ignore that family.

If you visit average of 2 family a month, you would be in connect to 24 families....

If in 24 families you can't find a wife, you are not yet ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ademijuwonlo(f): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
hashtagged:

If it was common it would be known, nothing stays hidden, that means it rarely happens

A lot of things happen behind closed doors that married people do not talk about to friends and extended family members.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kokaine:

Please tell Kennedyiheme02. He says a man can find a wife in 2 weeks.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by bukatyne(f): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol no one really cares about a 40 year old unmarried man... because people no men do not hit the wall.. as men age they look younger and stronger, so let me ask you a question.. a 30 year old and and a 30 year old woman..both unmarried, who do you think is more desperate?.. lol do you know how many women have tried to carjole me into marrying them?.. even lieing about being pregnant?

Have you ever heard were men search for wives for 4 years?, see as a man i can marry next week if i wanted to, marriage is a thing i can get anytime i want... you know why?, because I'm a man who can get wifey duties by paying a maid to do them for me.... my money can actually get me a maid to take those wife responsibilities...

But as a woman you cant buy a husband.. lol can you buy some one that will take care of you and provide for your family?.. can you buy a rich responsible man?... i dont think so..

So you see why women are single, and its a priviledge and gift you get a man who wants to make you his wife.... you know it but your ego ;Dis too big to admit the truth..

So how do you get to be priviledged to be married into a home as a wife and throw that opportunity away?.. do you know there are thousands of women standing in line ready to take your place... even wipe your hubbies ass everyday?...

You can get a wife in two weeks? grin

Start searching first.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Toks2008(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kokaine:
imagine. There will be peace. I won't opress them. I will help them rise to any level they possibly can. We will all be happy at last. Watin I wan come use my wife certificate do if na problem e go bring me. I am not equal to a woman whether she likes it or not. Just as a lion is not equal to a lioness. I have beards, muscles and penis. Why should I be equal? My responsibility is to protect and care for them while defending the territories. If I wanted an equal wife, then I will be looking for a rich soldier girl of my age mate, but because I want someone I can feel easy with, I prefer to get the one who God has placed me above so I can care for her. Let all these gender equal girls go and find and marry their own men of their mates. But no! They want a tall guy, richer, stronger, older but equal to them

Personally, i don't find most of these modern educated ladies attractive and that is because of the too much sophistication they put in their lives, the way they dress, the artificial impossible hair they do and their oversabi attitude and i always joke that when a lady speaks too much grammer and she does not see anyone to speak to, nah her husband head go suffer am grin ''don't be silly, you are pissing me off, do you know you are harassing me right now, your stupidity is epic...'' and so on but a lady wey no too go school go humble(not all though)

Then come to the beauty of these so-called uneducated ladies, they hardly use crazy creams,make ups thereby keeping their skin so naturally and their pheromones intact, they hardly care about liposuction, Ass job,boobs job and so on...honestly sophistication has become the bane of these socalled modern ladies with only few of them still good to be with. As far as i am concerned, men don't get attracted to grammer or wigs but a man is aroused by natural beauty which many sophisticated ladies have traded away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kazim88: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
ImaIma1:

Haba!!

And you feel education was meant for men and you are displaying this kind of ignorance.

Please read about how the name "bachelor's degree" came about o. Bachelor was the name of a knight. It has nothing to do with gender. Don't worry, they don't have our "NL men" mentality. Education wasn't for only men.

I don't know about feminism or "masculism". I just know about two people loving each other and coming together to build a life together.

Don't misquote me... I never said education is meant for men...

Just like the Bible, it was primarily in Latin... The man that translated it to English was killed, burned to the stake for doing it.
Same way education, women were discriminated... It was designed for men (I am given you basic history)

Just they way US educational system was designed for the white, with so many biases against blacks and Africa.

But as black started getting this education, they start behaving and dressing like the whites, and demanding to be respected like whites... Which is not bad.

Same way with women, as they started getting educated, they started behaving like men, and start demanding mutual respect... Which is not bad.

Is education bad for women? No... Is the world better off with women educated? yes....

The only issue is, tho the modern woman is better off, but she no longer fit-in into marriage designed for and when women were not empowered.
But she is not willing to accept it, because society frown and disrepect "successful" older single, divorcee... They call them "Olosho"...
Infact the society measure a woman by her success on home front, not even on career.
So she tries to edit and modernize an ancient institution to suit her interest in other for her to enter because she has become so big, she can't cut herself to size

Although, I know soon they would be a new societally accepted arrangements in alternate to traditional marriage system tht will integrate successful and industrious career women.
Who would had thought, gay would be acceptable in this lifetime or Sex would no longer be just "male and female"..
But for now.... It is what it is.

For misquoting me, I am done talking. Keep you believe to yourself.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
bukatyne:

You can get a wife in two weeks? grin

Start searching first.
i cant count how many women throw themselves at me luke parasites hoping i get them pregnant
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by bukatyne(f): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
i cant count how many women throw themselves at me luke parasites hoping i get them pregnant

You are missing the point.

There is a difference between women who think you are their spec chasing you vs you hunting for a woman who is your spec.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
bukatyne:

You are missing the point.

There is a difference between women who think you are their spec chasing you vs you hunting for a woman who is your spec.
listen as a man i dont care about spec.. its women that care about how tall, how rich a man is.. your gender thinks too much while choosing a man hence thats one of delay in marriages for women...

But as a man all i care about is a modest looking woman, has the basic home skills every woman nowadays have... asides that I'm not interested in which school or degree she has.... men shape their women, thts why women look up to thier husbands... the ones that throw themselves at me have all these qualities a wive should have... I'm just not interested in wife problems
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kazim88:

Don't misquote me... I never said education is meant for men...

Just like the Bible, it was primarily in Latin... The man that translated it to English was killed, burned to the stake for doing it.
Same way education, women were discriminated... It was designed for men (I am given you basic history)

Just they way US educational system was designed for the white, with so many biases against blacks and Africa.

But as black started getting this education, they start behaving and dressing like the whites, and demanding to be respected like whites... Which is not bad.

Same way with women, as they started getting educated, they started behaving like men, and start demanding mutual respect... Which is not bad.

Is education bad for women? No... Is the world better off with women educated? yes....

The only issue is, tho the modern woman is better off, but she no longer fit-in into marriage designed for and when women were not empowered.
But she is not willing to accept it, because society frown and disrepect "successful" older single, divorcee... They call them "Olosho"...
Infact the society measure a woman by her success on home front, not even on career.
So she tries to edit and modernize an ancient institution to suit her interest in other for her to enter because she has become so big, she can't cut herself to size

Although, I know soon they would be a new societally accepted arrangements in alternate to traditional marriage system tht will integrate successful and industrious career women.
Who would had thought, gay would be acceptable in this lifetime or Sex would no longer be just "male and female"..
But for now.... It is what it is.

For misquoting me, I am done talking. Keep you believe to yourself.

Misquoting you? You were the one that was on about how it is bachelor's degree and not spinster's degree and why it is called a master's degree. Trying to project that it was originally for men. So where is the misquoting from?

It's ok if you didn't have a defence to your misinterpretation of the origin of the "Bachelor's degree". Accept that instead of claiming I misquoted you.

Bye
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Toks2008:

Personally, i don't find most of these modern educated ladies attractive and that is because of the too much sophistication they put in their lives, the way they dress, the artificial impossible hair they do and their oversabi attitude and i always joke that when a lady speaks too much grammer and she does not see anyone to speak to, nah her husband head go suffer am grin ''don't be silly, you are pissing me off, do you know you are harassing me right now, your stupidity is epic...'' and so on but a lady wey no too go school go humble(not all though)

Then come to the beauty of these so-called uneducated ladies, they hardly use crazy creams,make ups thereby keeping their skin so naturally and their pheromones intact, they hardly care about liposuction, Ass job,boobs job and so on...honestly sophistication has become the bane of these socalled modern ladies with only few of them still good to be with. As far as i am concerned, men don't get attracted to grammer or wigs but a man is aroused by natural beauty which many sophisticated ladies have traded away.

Wow!! I thought it was the men that want their wives to do this liposuction and boob jobs.

Well I guess some men don't know what they want. Today they want a traditional wife with natural beauty; one that uses ori or adiagbon as cream. Tomorrow, they cheat on her with a sophisticated lady with false lashes and big wigs.

Everyone should just try to be real with themselves
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Toks2008(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
ImaIma1:

Wow!! I thought it was the men that want their wives to do this liposuction and boob jobs.

Well I guess some men don't know what they want. Today they want a traditional wife with natural beauty; one that uses ori or adiagbon as cream. Tomorrow, they cheat on her with a sophisticated lady with false lashes and big wigs.

Everyone should just try to be real with themselves

Ladies and this cheating talks. Cheating has nothing to do with what a man wants so get that clear lady.

How many men will ask their wives to do Ass job? maybe few will want boobs firming job and that will be after childbearing.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kokaine(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Toks2008:

Spot on! brother you have said everything in the most accurate manner
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Toks2008:

Ladies and this cheating talks. Cheating has nothing to do with what a man wants so get that clear lady.

How many men will ask their wives to do Ass job? maybe few will want boobs firming job and that will be after childbearing.

The cheating part was just to stress the fact that they say they like something but chase after something different.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Torie8(f): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
hashtagged:

Take your senseless arguement and shuv ot up your butt hole
Why are you so pained and frustrated.
Are you feeling depressed,maybe you need to go for a counselling session
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
MajesticD:
You've made so much sense. Truth is, the times have changed to make things easier for those who will embrace the change. A man who truly loves his wife will definitely look to make life easier for her by providing equipment that reduces her burden. However, I beg to differ with the "MUST A WOMAN KNOW HOW TO COOK?"
YES, a woman MUST know how to cook. How will a woman take proper care of her family without proper meals?

Not every man requires that. Not every woman likes to cook or know how. Proper meals can be bought. My side hustle is cooking and delivering bowls of soup and stews to people. Most of my customers are married people.

The world has really changed as you mentioned. People are more open minded and even considerate. I, for instance don't have a mortar because my husband doesn't think I should be pounding.

A woman knowing how to cook is desirable and advisable. But it is not a must for some men.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
YelloweWest:
God pls provide my daughter's with the type pf husband you gave me. The upgraded version of his type. Amen.

Because their is little hope for the boys here on nl. I pity who they marry.

My husband won't let me be stressed over anything appliances and maids are key!

I can really relate.

The mindset here doesn't reflect the real world. It's mostly teenagers and young guys who make those ignorant comments

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by themanderon: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
The beautiful thing is that marriage is not something that started today. It's something that is as old as humanity itself.
The reason most homes are boiling today is that most people of this generation are trying to redefine marriage from what it was intended to what suits them.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dew04:
Exactly, they are so narrow minded. They use that "bread winner" phrase to exonerate themselves. As if women aren't earning nowadays.
Some even take over completely when their husbands lose their job.
some Don't even wait till their husbands lose their jobs. Some husbands " win bread" and never brig it home to their family. Their wife will still be the one that pays all the bills while the man goes about about with his shoulders high above his head calling himself head of the family when he contributes nothing to the family. Most young men looking for wife material are not husband materials themselves.
Women these days don't wait for men to win bread for hem anymore

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Toks2008(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
ImaIma1:

I can really relate.

The mindset here doesn't reflect the real world. It's mostly teenagers and young guys who make those ignorant comments

Very True. 80% of nairalanders are tenagers.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by placeofallure(f): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Toks2008:

Or the lady becomes the breadwinner whilst the guy takes care of the homefront

Reversal of roles, this is also possible if the man is comfortable with it.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by placeofallure(f): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
hashtagged:

Yes but he isnt working for you, hes working for the family, your mothers did this without lifting a finger and they didnt complain cause its not hard. its not slavery, you ladies just have high ego cause of feminism, you think doing chores will hurt your ego, well then again its a fair deal, if you think its slavery, you are the one declaring yourself a slave

Your opinion. I'm not pained, level of IQ in display.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Toks2008(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
placeofallure:

Reversal of roles, this is also possible if the man is comfortable with it.

Life is so twisted.

Some marriages are so destined to be this way and no matter what the man does, he just meets a brick wall and the wife just keeps progressing.

Life is deep.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
themanderon:
The beautiful thing is that marriage is not something that started today. It's something that is as old as humanity itself.
The reason most homes are boiling today is that most people of this generation are trying to redefine marriage from what it was intended to what suits them.
my point exactly.. how does a marriagr that has a career wife, leaving home 6am, getting back home 10pm work?... what sort of marriage is that..?.. I'm no way saying women shouldn't work or be career driven, I'm saying if you wonna get married and expect it to work, you just have to let career go..you cant twist the marriage institution to work the way you want it... it has a foundation that can never be changed... if you change one thing, it will crumble to the ground...
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
No one has answered my question.... what are the benefits of a career woman....

Let me put it this way... why in the world should dangote marry a career woman?. Of what use is she to him as a bank regional manager for gods sake?...
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by oshorstan(m): 2:51am On Aug 03, 2020
No Responsible man will enslave his beloved wife, no matter her condition. I believe men should be aids in the running of the home. But I am not comfortable when women use this kindnesses to embarrass the man. As for me, I cook, wash etc , I won't be redundant because I am married. I will surely help her. that's my ethos. Men pls help your wife, so that you won't have any stress in locating her hole at night
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Cromagnon: 4:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Palema007:
Another Eni4real?? Three mentions on different posts, why your body dey hot like this? You need a psychiatrist appointment fast.
Shiloh loaded
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Cromagnon: 4:10am On Aug 03, 2020
reservd:

You say nature? All right, you are entitled to your opinion
simple question
Since you want the man role
Get ready to provide and protect
Let your husband wash plate and breastfeed pikin
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by placeofallure(f): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2020
Toks2008:

Life is so twisted.

Some marriages are so destined to be this way and no matter what the man does, he just meets a brick wall and the wife just keeps progressing.

Life is deep.

I agree.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. / Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. / Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.