Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. (2918 Views)

We Will Buy Guns For Ondo People If Terrorists’ Attacks Continue - Akeredolu / Ondo People Have Abandoned Their Farms To Avoid Being Killed By Fulani Herdsmen / "Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by Charleys: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, even as your mothers full baby factory ready to deliver.

95% of you are from the baby factory.

Your women don't even know who sleeps with them to produce you in the factory, they don't really know the sperm that produce you.

You know these in your heart but as normal, you must keep living in denial.
Metaphysical, see who is replying you below.

How can human looks this horrible chai.

So this is the kind of person yoruba woman will now want to marry. So disgusting. Graphic.

You should be glad I used that picture. That's a picture of someone in a refugee camp in Sudan. He was featured in the BBC.

Now let me answer you, An Igbo lady once married will never desecrate her marriage, secondly baby factory is a scam, most women prefer going to church to deliver than going to the hospital in villages.
Some love going to traditional nurses, I wrote a topic about it once.

Now tell me, is your Mum married to your Dad because the headquarters of bastards is Yoruba land. They invented that baby mama thing.

All the children of MKO after he died failed DNA test you know why?
Because the women he slept with were trying to pin other men's children on him which means.

1. MKO was not man enough.

2. All the women he married were not loyal but ashes

3. You are a product of babymama because I'm sure you don't know your Dad.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Gabkosh:
Osu yam leg, deny him na. These are your youth pulling off shirt to hail a known thief. But Tinubu is your problem. Baby coward.
hope you came with your feeding bottle and diapers
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by MetaPhysical: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
hajimosho:

You have a very valid point and I don't for once doubt your sincere concern for the people of Ondo, Yoruba at large and our sovereign country.
Realistically, galvanizing votes along this line is a task insurmountable for this forthcoming election due to reasons such as

1. Incumbency factor : The ruling party which also hold ace at the federal are caught in this quagmire and risk loosing the coveted seat.

2. The 1st alternative option (PDP) that could have been resorted to have been enmeshed in same situation.

3. A third force must have set the ground running for a long period just like Otoge in Kwara (won in all local governments) which began more than a year before the election day in order to come out glaringly victorious and forestall any internal or external rigging plot.

The issue at hand is like the proverbial bone which got stuck in the neck. It must be carefully dealt with, in tactical patience. After its ease, the youth can be strategically sensitized on its danger, how it has affected us and the reason to never allow such around the corridor of power.

Our option FROM NOW ON, is to waylay both parties primary election before 2024 having continuously resonated the importance of our submissions, and how it is taking a toll on the growth and development of our ethnicity to present unmixed candidates. sad

Oga, you don win! grin

I reason with your submission and will let it go.

I will open a new campaign after Ondo election and make noise for our women to be recognized.

It is disheartening and cruel the way outcome of state elections has displaced them in preference for non origins. What Yorubamen will not tolerate we nonchallantly and consciously allow and encourage to go unchecked in the case of our women.

I am deeply pained and I weep inside for our women!

God bless bro!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by hajimosho(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I am deeply pained and I weep inside for our women!

God bless bro!

God bless you more. It should be a cause of worry to all, and the more the song is being sung, the more aware our people will become aware about this menace.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by Amatarasha(f): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

This thread will reveal those who have been pretending to be Yoruba's but might be left hand pointers to their father's house...
u are wise metaphysical is dsame as immhotep , I will respect u from now on
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by Gabkosh: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Charleys:

You should be glad I used that picture. That's a picture of someone in a refugee camp in Sudan. He was featured in the BBC.

Now let me answer you, An Igbo lady once married will never desecrate her marriage, secondly baby factory is a scam, most women prefer going to church to deliver than going to the hospital in villages.
Some love going to traditional nurses, I wrote a topic about it once.

Now tell me, is your Mum married to your Dad because the headquarters of bastards is Yoruba land. They invented that baby mama thing.

All the children of MKO after he died failed DNA test you know why?
Because the women he slept with were trying to pin other men's children on him which means.

1. MKO was not man enough.

2. All the women he married were not loyal but ashes

3. You are a product of babymama because I'm sure you don't know your Dad.
I don't talk to someone who doesn't know his real father. Go look for him and let him confirm you as his legitimate son before talking to me.

Kikiki, someone in refugee camp in Sudan, kikiki. Shams on you for denying yourself because of what someone you don't know on nairaland will say. Spit
But pls, put graphic in that your picture. It makes me vomit.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by MetaPhysical: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Amatarasha:

Cc
Immhotep

grin

Amatarasha Im coming to see you. Lets set up a date.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by Charleys: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Gabkosh:
I don't talk to someone who doesn't know his real father. Go look for him and let him confirm you as his legitimate son before talking to me.

Kikiki, someone in refugee camp in Sudan, kikiki. Shams on you for denying yourself because of what someone you don't know on nairaland will say. Spit
But pls, put graphic in that your picture. It makes me vomit.

Only a yorubastard like you will believe that I'll use my true picture on nairaland. I am invisible.

How many people do you know who registered their marriage in the registry in Yoruba land?

Instead they do Nikah marriage because the man knows his wife is a slut, and will definitely leave her for someone else.
I believe you don't know who your father is

You need to read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3776117/funmi-iyanda-yoruba-men-dont

That link tells us that Yoruba men don't mind if their wives cheat on them.

I know my parents up to the fifth generation can you say that about yourself?

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by MetaPhysical: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Charleys:

Only a yorubastard like you will believe that I'll use my true picture on nairaland. I am invisible.

How many people do you know who registered their marriage in the registry in Yoruba land?

Instead they do Nikah marriage because the man knows his wife is a slut, and will definitely leave her for someone else.

When children of same family deliver machette cuts and kill each other over mango.

When cousins machette each other and loose life over a bottle of coke.

When a son kills his mother because she boiled yam for him but he wants it roasted.

When a father kills his daughter because she turned down marriage offer from his friend.

When parents poison and kill their pregnant daughter because the child in her belongs to Kamoru, a Yoruba muslim.

When all these incestual killings and many more of their varieties happen everyday amongst the Ibo stock.....do you need someone to say you are dysfunctional families before you know it?
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by Charleys: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

When children of same family deliver machette cuts and kill each other over mango.

When cousins machette each other and loose life over a bottle of coke.

When a son kills his mother because she boiled yam for him but he wants it roasted.

When a father kills his daughter because she turned down marriage offer from his friend.

When parents poison and kill their pregnant daughter because the child in her belongs to Kamoru, a Yoruba muslim.

When all these incestual killings and many more of their varieties happen everyday amongst the Ibo stock.....do you need someone to say you are dysfunctional families before you know it?

Lolz, The ramblings of a skull miner grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by MetaPhysical: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
Charleys:

Lolz, The ramblings of a skull miner grin grin

How far with your cannibal ancestors?

Count them to the fifth generation as you promised....I want to see which of them offered the missionary a morsel still dripping in blood. grin
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by Gabkosh: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2020
Charleys:

Shut up and stop denying yourself. I understand you need to. The ugliness is out of this world. Igbobastard.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by Gabkosh: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Aah aah!! Hey Gabkosh, that's my shoeshiner in the picture. Where did you know him? grin
Check his dp if he has not removed it.
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by Charleys: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2020
Gabkosh:
Shut up and stop denying yourself. I understand you need to. The ugliness is out of this world. Igbobastard.

You've not been out of ijebu so you don't know what true beauty is.
The Yoruba Gene is the worst Gene that anyone would want to breed with.

Google it.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by 0balufonlll: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:

How far with your cannibal ancestors?

Count them to the fifth generation as you promised....I want to see which of them offered the missionary a morsel still dripping in blood. grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by MetaPhysical: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
0balufonlll:

grin
Ose jare!

Descendants of cannibalists have mouth to talk about skull mining. grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by 0balufonlll: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin
Ose jare!

Descendants of cannibalists have mouth to talk about skull mining. grin

They're poor students of History and we'll remind them of their ancestral practices of feasting on human body parts from pre-historic times way into the early 20th century.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by MetaPhysical: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
0balufonlll:

They're poor students of History and we'll remind them of their ancestral practices of feasting on human body parts from pre-historic times way into the early 20th century.

...they have not stopped the practice till today, I doubt they ever will.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by 0balufonlll: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
x

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by MetaPhysical: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
0balufonlll:

Yes, it was a widely accepted social practice among them. They've only continued the practice underground today, they didn't stop. What gets me in the screenshot from the explorer's paper is that these people listed and spoke of the favourite parts they enjoy feasting on in humans - some dude reported he enjoyed eating human knunckles; these people are animals 'chopping knuckles' since forever.

The first time i saw this collection. I refused to believe. It was before my awareness of Nairaland. Since joining Nairaland my doubt has cleared. Once in a while i still wonder what it must have been for the reverend father to witness such gory and remain calm.

The practice had many benefits to them. According to them one of the benefits is cosmetic. They believe eating humans develop and boost certain physicality in strength and sculpt. Everyone to their cup of tea
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by TheCork(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Amatarasha:

Hello how do I do. I am looking for housemaid with nyansh, will pay u 300 naira(cash) a months. R u kindly intarrrested? cheesy
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by Amatarasha(f): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
TheCork:

Hello how do I do. I am looking for housemaid with nyansh, will pay u 300 naira(cash) a months. R u kindly intarrrested? cheesy

$300 a month?

Make it $500 , n I will protect u from witches n wizard
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by TheCork(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Amatarasha:

$300 a month?

Make it $500 , n I will protect u from witches n wizard

Huh?? $500 for wot? Are u beyansi? Are u riyana? Are u Maria carry? Are u even half cast or lightskin? Sweery we Normaly pay 200 naira for sexxx & am offering u 300 naira..cash...plus free nando dinner. Are u a gold digger? angry
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by Amatarasha(f): 2:15am On Aug 22, 2020
TheCork:

Huh?? $500 for wot? Are u beyansi? Are u riyana? Are u Maria carry? Are u even half cast or lightskin? Sweery we Normaly pay 200 naira for sexxx & am offering u 300 naira..cash...plus free nando dinner. Are u a gold digger? angry
Am a goddess ,u pay me $500 to open ur eyes to greater universe where Jehovah is been flogged daily even as I type,
I am greater than Beyonce,
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by Ategberoson(m): 4:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Op stop this nonsense, true Yoruba don't reason this shallow

one day I'm going to contest In my state and my wife an Igbo lady will be the first lady. make una stop this political Clause

we are talking about true representation and good governance and you're comparing Igbo that are yet to meet up with modern political lifestyles with Yoruba that had a bright record in a political lifestyles

you need political knowledge bro
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by christopher123(m): 7:21am On Aug 22, 2020
helinues:

undecided undecided

So the states that Yoruba women have been first lady, any significant changes happening there?

Make you guys stop disgracing Yoruba's on social media

lol.
even Tinubu wife is from Delta (itshekiri tribe )
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by christopher123(m): 7:22am On Aug 22, 2020
ogbuefi677:
A yerobber woman was 1st lady for 8yrs in Benue but nobody made noise about it.
It's good d whole world is getting to know you guys for the bitter tribalists you are.
In Nigeria,outside yerobber land, you ppl don't thrive cos no room for tribalism.
The only place you see a yerobber outside yerobber land is in Abuja and in that Abuja they only thrive where you can steal govt money with pen.
Do business for Abuja = no way.
Open shop for Abuja =a rarity.
Do real estate work for Abuja =babu
exactly
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by christopher123(m): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Reading comments here as a detribalised African, I shed tears..

Oohhh.. Awolowo.....Just look at the legacy you left behind....

No wonder Snake must surely give birth to something long..
that Awo introduced tribalism
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by IamAtikulate: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2020
llakes4real:

The bigger picture, Akeredolu should win that state so that he can hold it down for the Yoruba presidential candidate of 2023.

As regard the marriage, how else would you assimilate the foreigners in Yorubaland? We have to marry these people, but am sure their children would be Yorubanized, so it is still a win for the Yoruba people and culture.
Like Ifeanyi David Adeleke?
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by Charleys: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Like Ifeanyi David Adeleke?

Lolz
Re: Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People. by mabea: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2020
helinues:

undecided undecided

So the states that Yoruba women have been first lady, any significant changes happening there?

Make you guys stop disgracing Yoruba's on social media
Supported

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) / South East Is The Future Of Nigeria - Timipre Sylva / APC Records Another Scanty Rally In Bauchi State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.