Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm (682 Views)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / 25 Things Cheaters Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by born2boink(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
Happy Valentine in advance and we cheaters see it as heart-trouble day, first of all I thank God  valentine is on Monday because I have 2 genuine girlfriends and 3 concubines, for the concubines, I wouldn't have problem with them but I am going to provide 5 different girls gift which will cost me roughly close to 30,000 k plus but i have vow to only provide for my 2 girlfriend with roughly 20k but still worried about the sex part, my girlfriend who happened to be genuine one will be available on Monday N I am sure we will bleep the hell out of our life before the arrival of second one after work because she close off work around 5 pm and she has demand for hot time too

this will certainly take to about minimum of 5 rounds a day and where will my body end in and I pray concubines don't show up too because I have plead to please them on pre valentine which means,I will bleep, Saturday,Sunday and money, my problem now is keep praying I survive all these VALENTINE WAHALA
Re: This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is the secret to your supposedly strong stamina?
Re: This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by MMM2(m): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2011
u don talk finish fucker,
make i hear better thing.
Re: This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by multibabe(f): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2011
i hope you know d meaning and implication of what u have planed for urself??
Re: This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by Mobinga: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2011
This born2fuck/walestar/dobodobo dude is a virgin.
Re: This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by born2boink(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mobinga:

This born2fuck/walestar/dobodobo dude is a virgin.
You wanna borrow me your girlfriend(s) You go no say Kaki No bi leather
Re: This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by Mobinga: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2011
How much you go pay? 300k and she's yours.
Re: This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by born2boink(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2011
3500 till day break Or 1k short time, I cannot for 300 K because I am not marrying her and beside who said she cannot leave you freely for someone else tomorrow and no girls is expensive, I do wnt to talk anymore
Re: This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by Mobinga: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2011
Of=course she can leave freely, its better I make some money off her head rather than giving her free cool
Re: This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by snthesis(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
@OP
ROTFL grin grin
Re: This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by jaybee3(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2011
Walestar baba
Na u oh cool cool cool
u da man
Re: This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by 190: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2011
i duff my hat for wale,

wale block me for yim make we talk
Re: This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by Coolabbie: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2011
Op na God go save u.
Re: This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by koolchicco: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2011
this will certainly take to about minimum of 5 rounds a day and where will my body end in and I pray concubines don't show up too because I have plead to please them on pre valentine which means,I will bleep, Saturday,Sunday and money, my problem now is keep praying I survive all these VALENTINE WAHALA

PMSL.www.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Re: This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm by born2boink(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mobinga:

Of=course she can leave freely, its better I make some money off her head rather than giving her free cool
Only mumu guy will pay another guy to sleep with his girlfriend cause they prefer they negotiate with the girl direct inside room alone but I am sure if your girl see my manliness, she will become her permanent resident while she forgot about you cause dick pass dick and nutrient wey dey inside pass nutrient

(1) (Reply)

When Last You Said Sorry To Your Sweetheart? / No-strings-attached Kind Of Relationship Or The Opposite? / Going Out On Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.