Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I’m A Feminist But Submitting Yourself To Your Man Doesn’t Make You A Fool – Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m A Feminist But Submitting Yourself To Your Man Doesn’t Make You A Fool – Act (216 Views)

You’re Being Disrespected If Your Man Doesn’t Clean You After S*x -joro Olumofin / ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana / Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Feminist But Submitting Yourself To Your Man Doesn’t Make You A Fool – Act by FGInvestment1: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nollywood Actress, Ada Ameh, says she is a feminist but being submissive to your man, doesn’t make any lady a fool.

The actress revealed this in an interview recently with the TheSun When recounting her experiences in life, she said one of the things she did not regret in her life is havIng a child as a teenager.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/08/01/im-a-feminist-but-submitting-yourself-to-your-man-doesnt-make-you-a-fool-actress-ada-ameh/
Re: I’m A Feminist But Submitting Yourself To Your Man Doesn’t Make You A Fool – Act by Lastmankc(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
We should fry water then?

(1) (Reply)

Guys! Get In Here just Discover That This Is Where You Find All The Pretty Girls / The Power Of Attraction / You Catch Your Best Friend In Bed With Your Mum Or Dad – What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.