Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) (43401 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Mrop(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
A twitter user Mhyiss oyin dropped a bomb tweet on twitter recently Saying Sex on the first date doesn’t make you cheap it’s called relationship interview.

See hilarious responses below.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/sex-on-the-first-date-doesnt-make-you-cheap-twitter-user-photos/

1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Mrop(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Wawu

See more sexy photos of twitter user mhyiss Oyin Here >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/sex-on-the-first-date-doesnt-make-you-cheap-twitter-user-photos/

More comments below

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Olalan(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Morally irresponsible folks........

44 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Abdul3391(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
I agree

3 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Everyone entitled to their opinion.
Technically, she May be right or wrong.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Teewhy2: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Is she going for interview as a professional hoe, that she will needs to sleep with every man that invites her, if that interview doesn't come out fine and she picks up a deadly disease will she call that occupational hazard. After she has gone through about 30 interviews before she is called for job so she will take a borehole to the employer and will be complaining that the employer has a small drilling machine if she is not satisfied.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by spartan50(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
To me it doesn't make you look cheap.. Cos you are still going to do it soon and later... My thoughts

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Nightmareo07: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
She is a Yoruba girl, so I can relate. cool

To most yoruba ladies, even cheating while married is also not a problem as long as ur husband won't find out.
As the always say "ko si problem"(not a problem)

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by presido997(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
correct fuel
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ofcourse it doesn't make u cheap....it's just that we guys like to see it that way alot of times.....we preach girls are too stiff and like pretending, playing hard to get....but deep down we want the resistance......if I chop ur promo the first day...just forgerrrrritttt....

If I don't loose ur number that night, u must be the fvck of the century and I only wanna chop more...

24 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by spartan50(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
post=69416647:
Her opinion.
Your opinion nko... You don't have one abi

3 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by felzylix(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
See who dey talk..

You go fear makeup...
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by queensera(f): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by dingbang(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Doesn't make you cheap... What makes you loose is when you beg me for cash on the first date...

18 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin

News has finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by IamAkinzy: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
gals una don hear

soo no more JAPA on a first date o!!
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Yeligray(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Very soon stds will be free

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Alejandro2040: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
post=69416647:
Her opinion.

EXACTLY!!!
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
spartan50:

Your opinion nko... You don't have one abi
Spartacus, why don't you concentrate on whatever you are selling in the bottle on your profile or just comment on the topic and go?
Why the constant mentions?
Sorry for the election loss still.
You will get better with time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
I agree. It doesn't make you look cheap at all, especially if you were able to establish some sort of connection. And if both parties are adults just looking to get off then that's also fine. Anyone who's "testing" another person by offering sex on the first date (knowing fully well that's not what they want) is just immature.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by ednut1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
So many fish brained gals.

5 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Bintabisiriyu: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
The use of every woman is to f,uck.
Olosho wey no give me toto wetin e gain?

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Quality20(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
means both d man and woman are low lifes

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Bossontop(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
undecided
Hmmm......dem hoes are here to entertain us again

8 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Amakababe(f): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yes she's correct.

Only hypocrites will dispute what she said.

I opened a thread today saying I can and will give a man blòwjob on the first date.

It's all about connection

12 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by twinsluv: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
End time
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by bashir1451(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Shameless kids erywia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by skales67(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
My kinna girl cool
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Everybody is just so fascinated with sex undecided

Nonsense angry

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.