Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

TK Talkative Boy Biography (name, Career, Education & Networth) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TK Talkative Boy Biography (name, Career, Education & Networth) (584 Views)

Barely 24hours After His Passing, Mr Ibu’s Adopted Daughter, Deletes His Tk Act. / My Talkative Coworker Asked Me If I Sleep With My Brother? / Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TK Talkative Boy Biography (name, Career, Education & Networth) by Wirenaijatunes: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Name

Nnamani Somtochukwu is a Nigeria talented songwriter and a rapper from Enugu state. He is a popular artist name Tk talkative boy.
He is good in pidgin language and a little bit of Igbo like erigga and kaptine

PERSONAL LIFE
Tk talkative boy had his primary school at new haven primary school enugu state and secondary school at calvary foundation institute enugu state.

MUSIC CAREER
He took interest in a music at a young age (5)band continuously nurtured his talent to becoming one of the notable rapper in the east, he started singing at the age of 5 when he liked 2pac shakur, but release his first song in 2016
Tk consistently dished out incredible songs which each of them made him stand fit in the eastern street rap game

He formed a team name Pet record Empire in 2017, his works has been appreciated by the members of his team

Phamous, Youngsteve and Nikki vj
SONGS AND COLLABORATION
Tk has had many impressive songs and collaboration to his credits such as poverty nah hell featuring billihilary
(2016) and boss of my own featuring Youngsteve and billihilary.

He has employed the help of the other top eastern rappers and singers eg phamous and Rolex

EP
Dropping EP soon named EP TALK TALK
1 Reason ft jeriq (soon)
2 E no go bad
3 why
4 On God ft phamous
5 sample you ft phamous
6 story ft Tk

Featuring phamous and jeriq the hussler

NET WORTH
The Networth of TK is 5000 dollars

More Photos Of TK

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? (photo) / Online Strip Club. Strip Chat With Hot Sexy Women On This Site / His Not My Colour - A Nigerian Girl In An American School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.