Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland (79154 Views)

73-Year-Old Man Who Spent 13 Years In Prison Released (Video) / 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo / 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by OfficialBrendan(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
grin grin surveyor general cheesy cheesy

okwadatigbogal:
You can earn some cash by taking surveys online. This might not make you rich overnight, but if you can take 5-10 surveys daily, you should be earning at least $30 per day supposing the survey pays like $5 each. A single survey can earn you at least $50, but most of these bigger surveys are reserved for countries like USA. Rather than just sitting at home an being unproductive, take surveys and earn some money. At least when converted to our local Naira, you will have something tangible at the end of the day.

You can check it out here:

http://lnkclik.com/8xxS
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Parisian: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nigerian men are scum, yet they have the temerity and the impetus to call women names.

Useless people.

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by shegzmartinsduke(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
If you have erection around these groups of people, then you need deliverance;

1) old women,

2) under age girls and minors,

3) pregnant women,

4) unwilling girls.

I recommend The mountain of fire brand of deliverance.
3 and 4 i disagree,my pregnant wife still gives me erection,and when a woman acts as if she doesn't want,makes my dhak hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Parisian: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
grin
pocohantas:

He most likely started in Nigeria, but since they will ask what she went to do in his house- he carried it and enter plane.

He should find one redpill lawyer. I am sure they can prove beyond reasonable doubt that it is romance gone bad.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Rollins777(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
It can’t be true.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by sharone21(f): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
With all the bad news about many crimes committed by Nigerian men and all the VISIBLE nonsense many Nairaland men spew here especially regarding ladies which are also read by foreigners who assume it is the typical nature of Nigerian men......Are Nigerian men really appealing& eligible for marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by chatinent: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
dynicks:
lol...guy u just made me laugh at this your question.... grin
Smiles.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by ipromise: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
His village people has finally won the fight over his destiny...u can imagine! Old mama..
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by HELLASJ(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Parisian:
Nigerian men are scum, yet they have the temerity and the impetus to call women names.

Useless people.
Some nigerian men
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Amumaigwe: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
nnamdi640:
Why is it that this people continue disgracing us,they continue blocking road for people like me trying to leave this hell called Nigeria.Abeg what will make a man to start having sex urge towards
an old woman if not madness.

Or ritusl. You know that's their past time.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Goalnaldo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes it was. Though person wan vex me this evening. As I take good mind tell am e take pain me, e no wan gree. Wetin I go do am dey my mind. smiley smiley
No embarassed. That thing wey dey tell you from your mind may you do am something is from the Devil. please try your best to forgive the person. Remember we forgive ourselves when we forgive others.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by AsawanaDgreat: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Too bad
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Almunjid(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
We the NL association of name checkers are not impressed with this news because the criminal's name wasn't mentioned. We don't know the region he belongs in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Originalsly: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
pocohantas:

He most likely started in Nigeria, but since they will ask what she went to do in his house- he carried it and enter plane.

True.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Almunjid(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
We the NL association of name checkers are impressed with this news because the criminal's name was mentioned. We now know the region he belongs to in Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Hathor5(f): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
She must have worn a skimpy dress.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Hathor5(f): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
sharone21:
With all the bad news about many crimes committed by Nigerian men and all the VISIBLE nonsense many Nairaland men spew here especially regarding ladies which are also read by foreigners who assume it is the typical nature of Nigerian men......Are Nigerian men really appealing& eligible for marriage?

I am always surprised when a Nigerian lady rejects interracial dating. It's better to span the net wide and wider.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Omoslim26: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
iamfrankoben:
Can Anything good come from ndi ofe mmanu?

Bobo just condemn the dastardly act committed by one useless deranged man and spare us dis your tribal bull crap

every reasonable thinking human being knows dis sort of crime is not a thing of ethnicity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by dalass(f): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Enculer:
Really sad. This was during lockdown and the woman had Alzheimer diesease.

Alzheimer (disambiguation).
Alzheimer's disease (AD), also referred to simply as Alzheimer's, is a chronic neurodegenerative disease that usually starts slowly and gradually worsens over time.[1][2] It is the cause of 60–70% of cases of dementia.[1][2] The most common early symptom is difficulty in remembering recent events.[1] As the disease advances, symptoms can include problems with language, disorientation (including easily getting lost), mood swings, loss of motivation, not managing self-care, and behavioural issues.[1][2] As a person's condition declines, they often withdraw from family and society.[1] Gradually, bodily functions are lost, ultimately leading to death.[10] Although the speed of progression can vary, the typical life expectancy following diagnosis is three to nine years

The old woman suffers as seen above yet she's believed to have been raped! I hate rape bur she has mental issues.. Hope the man wasn't misjudged
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by BeSnappy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Can't really understand Nigerians but I'm also a Nigerian.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Yankee101: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Despicable
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Na dem cool

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
He's spoiling the image of Nigerians overseas.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by jchioma: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Almunjid:
We the NL association of name checkers are impressed with this news because the criminal's name was mentioned. We now know the region he belongs in Nigeria grin

So, what are you going to do with the region he belongs to now? You think the Europeans or Americans care about his tribe or region. Read the headline again: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland. If you are a Nigerian, you will know that this is another sad and low point in our national life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.