Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland (79158 Views)

73-Year-Old Man Who Spent 13 Years In Prison Released (Video) / 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo / 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Adeniji

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by esthervera(f): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Eri oju ee,ise ile logbewo dee ta,he thought that place is like a Nigeria,that they will rape someone and rapist like him will still blame the victim.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
Chai! brown roof! that man is a mental case. a 73 years old woman?? shocked how did he find her attractive?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by saajus: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
73 years old. HAba, this is not ordinary. He has no previous convictions, some village have hands in it. I think 11 years term is small.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Savie(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As in
I am not understanding
Wetin dey 73 year old kpekus to bang
Maybe he neva bang a white pu**y before, and wanted to know how it taste lol
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Almunjid(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
jchioma:

So, what are you going to do with the region he belongs to now? You think the Europeans or Americans care about his tribe or region. Read the headline again: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland. If you are a Nigerian, you will know that this is another sad and low point in our national life.
At least we know who're causing these problems for us. Igbo drugs, and Yoruba yahoo and Hushpuppism. grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Henri8: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Adeniji

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
..... Disgusting.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Kwili1: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
just to check names. at last I wasn't dissapointed. nah DEM.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by anoziechi(f): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
thank God no be Igbo man
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by osystein(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Honestly, ppl commenting abt her age, zero sympathy with the victim..

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Kceeboss(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Yourba Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
55+11=

ma der e go old
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dis is beyond my understanding
I just don't get it
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Ndipe(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Repugnant.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by 4Play(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
pocohantas:

He most likely started in Nigeria, but since they will ask what she went to do in his house- he carried it and enter plane.

He should find one redpill lawyer. I am sure they can prove beyond reasonable doubt, that it is romance gone bad.

If we channel the energy we spend in Nigeria insulting women who have the temerity to allege rape to inculcating a sense of restraint and the importance of consent in sexual matters, it will go a long way in curtailing sexual violence.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by duncun: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Nwaonyishi69: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
You know their founder dropped down from the sky or heaven, their impunity should not be a shock to anybody. My only problem is how they go about dragging the black man in the mud all over the world with their urge for weird libidinal desires.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by vRendoh(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
2cribz:
He even came inside her. My god. He should be killed pls

Where you want him to cum before?......we dey talk rape You dey complain of cum inside!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by tammie24: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
I knew it was definitely going to be ndi "Macky" ...you know those lousy people that inhabit Erith, Woolwich and love to be noisy on the phone with their fake "ini" accent
you have deep issues with Yoruba people
This is not healthy

I suggest you go for mental evaluation
It might your best move yet

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by macho44(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Stylekay:
So many hidden posts. I guess tribal altercation.

Honestly I have lost reasons on why I should continue to stay alive. I can't continue again except there's an
intervention in form of help that should come my way. It's unfortunate but I can't continue like this again.

Good evening all, I made the above post yesterday and Nairalanders being kind hearted people have quoted the post with so much words of encouragement and also discouraging me from taking any nasty decision. Truthfully speaking, I really need help and it's to start up something to help myself having not been able to secure a job as a graduate. I want to start a poultry farm having had experience about it. My challenge now is raising capital like up to 100 or 150k. Please I'll really appreciate any contributions from anyone towards achieving this. I understand you have your own problems that need finances, but please be of assistance to me. This is just a way to help myself and younger ones looking up to me. It will me out of the present depression and suicidal thoughts. Frankly speaking, I can't continue with my present state. I need some changes in my life. Thank you very much.

Acc. No.: 214-117-13-86
Bank: UBA
Name: Samuel Friday

PS: Please before you tag me a scammer, at least find out first.
I feel you bro. Every hustler get his/her own PayDay, hold on and be strong, las las we all go smile. If poultry business no pure, you fit still find something do online like CLICKBANK (Affiliate Marketing) or Freelancing....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by AmuRubber(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
dalass:

Alzheimer (disambiguation).
Alzheimer's disease (AD), also referred to simply as Alzheimer's, is a chronic neurodegenerative disease that usually starts slowly and gradually worsens over time.[1][2] It is the cause of 60–70% of cases of dementia.[1][2] The most common early symptom is difficulty in remembering recent events.[1] As the disease advances, symptoms can include problems with language, disorientation (including easily getting lost), mood swings, loss of motivation, not managing self-care, and behavioural issues.[1][2] As a person's condition declines, they often withdraw from family and society.[1] Gradually, bodily functions are lost, ultimately leading to death.[10] Although the speed of progression can vary, the typical life expectancy following diagnosis is three to nine years

The old woman suffers as seen above yet she's believed to have been raped! I hate rape bur she has mental issues.. Hope the man wasn't misjudged

DNA samples were taken from the man and the woman, and the test result confirmed that the man had sex with her.

Read the article, the information is there.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by delpee(f): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
The idiot should be jailed for life!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:01am On Aug 02, 2020
Yoruba y.people
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by sanpipita(m): 12:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Nigerian men and their uncontrolled libido, worst is they carry this bad behavior with them abroad, this is why most of them are in jail abroad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.