Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland (79160 Views)

73-Year-Old Man Who Spent 13 Years In Prison Released (Video) / 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo / 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Fourwinds: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As in
I am not understanding
Wetin dey 73 year old kpekus to bang
you, Buhari and I are all shocked
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Gerrard59(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2020
pocohantas:

He most likely started in Nigeria, but since they will ask what she went to do in his house- he carried it and enter plane.

He should find one redpill lawyer. I am sure they can prove beyond reasonable doubt, that it is romance gone bad.

Thank you for making me laugh this morning. grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Legitpost: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by PartnerusIsBack: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2020
You really made frantic effort to sound reasonable but in all honesty, you just exhibited your myopic and debilitating stupidity for the world to see. Crime isn't peculiar to a particular country, sex, race or religion. It ought to be condemned in its totality. If at all you were exposed and well schooled like you tried hard to make believe, you ought to have known that we have Nigerians scattered across the world doing exceptionally well in their chosen carrier fields just like we have few unscrupulous individuals dragging the name of the country in the mud.
I reside here in Ireland and I can authoritatively opine that Nigerians are held in high esteem here in Ireland. I have met with Nigerian doctors, lawyers, lecturers and other technocrats doing us proud here. I am sure you haven't seen such calibre of Nigerians were you reside cause just like the law of nature states, LIKES ATTRACTS LIKES. I will suggest that you desist from spewing thrash. Only say something when you have something reasonable to say and don't talk cause you just want to talk. That way, you let the world doubt your mental state same way I am currently doubting your mental sanity now.

dasparrow:

Now I am convinced that there are many illiterates on this site who don't read before posting their comments.

The article clearly stated that there are CCTV cameras that showed Emmanuel Adeniji entering into the woman's room constantly. Secondly, Ireland is not like that backward morally depraved nation called Nigeria where you have no DNA testing to solve rape crimes. The idiot Adeniji left his semen on the woman so police investigators took his DNA and it was a match on what was found on the rape victim.

Listen carefully to what I am about to say. I sincerely hope that you people fix Nigeria for your own good because with all the crime Nigerian-bred men commit abroad which includes but is not limited to online scamming, drug trafficking and selling, raping women and children, etc, a time is going to come when no country will be willing to grant you people visa.

There was a big scandal some few years back involving Nigerian men who were employed to teach at the University in the foreign country I reside in which is outside the African Continent if I may add.

These Nigerian men who are married by the way began asking female students for sex in exchange for grades. These Nigerian men thought that they are in Nigeria where anything goes and where they can get away with all their depraved atrocities.

However, they were gravely mistaken. The students provided evidence beyond unreasonable doubt of what these Nigerian men who are supposed to be teaching them were doing. It was all over the news and was a big scandal. That University as well as others in the country I reside in will never consider a Nigerian man for a teaching position ever again be it at an elementary school, High School or College/University.

This is what I suspect is the reason why the only jobs I see most Nigerian men do in the country I reside in is taxi driver and being "Pastor" to Nigerian churches. They can't get teaching jobs, they can't get office jobs. Yet I know of Nigerian women here in the country I reside in who were born and raised in Nigeria but they hold government and private sector jobs and jobs in the healthcare sector.

Each time I visit the travel section of Nairaland, I see threads upon threads of Nigerian men looking to 'japa.' However, I am hear to tell you that in this age of technology and the internet, news spreads fast. The world is taking note of all the atrocities Nigerian-bred men are committing both at home and abroad and citizens of other countries are taking note.

Nigerians have a rape culture. Your men rape women and children and make excuses for rape. No sane country wants foreigners with high rape tendencies migrating to their countries. America and Saudi Arabia has already barred Nigerians from either migrating or coming to their countries. Expect more nations to follow suit even if you intend coming on a student visa.

Most Nigerians are trouble everywhere they go hence even on the African Continent, Nigerians are not really liked. All these countries cannot be wrong about you. Check yourselves!! I blatantly refuse to mingle with Nigerians here were I live. I avoid Nigerians like the plague and rightfully so. Most of you are morally depraved and I mean that with all honesty.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by MalaikaEH(f): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2020
The man thought he was in his home country where many people get away with rape.

Thank you to Irish police for being alert. We have one or two things to learn from you.

Thank you Nairaland admins for removing posts with tribal sentiments. You have started living up to expectation. At times, such posts piss me off From reading comments.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by tot(f): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2020
dalass:

Please take it easy on yourself!

Now, I'm female and I agree that some of our men do commit crimes. I also want you to know that Americans and the British have Nigerian men and women holding responsible positions in their economy, education( as heads of institutions), health, defence etc with sterling records..

Recently an American teenager hacked important peoples account in a big scam, its clearly because he's white, its not too sensational. If it was a Naija guy, it'll trend endlessly. Many people love the Nigerian culture and its people even as we speak no matter what. Over 50 Nigerian doctors were still given visa recently for job in US who were to leave Naija sometimes ago.

Your country can't be up to 10% of Nigeria I'm sure. Multiply the crime rate in your local and adopted country by 20 times and let's see the stats too.

Take your own advice and leave this forum Nairaland because it is made by Nigerian for Nigerians and those who love her citizens. Don't try to mix here. You're toxic undecided

Well said.

I was just smh as I read his pompous post. I hope dasparrow has torn his Nigerian passport by the way.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Fourwinds: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2020
pocohantas:

This isn’t his area, there are some in-house ones that specialize in this kind case.

i don't know why all these idiot men are left to roam the streets...
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by tot(f): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2020
Almunjid:

At least we know who're causing these problems for us. Igbo drugs, and Yoruba yahoo and Hushpuppism. grin

While you guys blow up everywhere to smithereens and ensure Nigeria is on terrorist ban lists.
Don't go and face your issues, be busy shining teeth.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by teemac01(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2020
Who is the useless biggot moderator the flagged my comment...e be like say craze Dey your head abi...
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by dalass(f): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2020
tot:

Well said.

I was just smh as I read his pompous post. I hope dasparrow has torn his Nigerian passport by the way.

Yes, he sounds too holier-than-thou-ish... undecided
Imagine him saying all rubbish about Nigerians on our own platform here.... We can bash ourselves, that's family sturves but outsiders can't come rub dirt on us here.. cool
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Fourwinds: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2020
dasparrow:

Now I am convinced that there are many illiterates on this site who don't read before posting their comments.

The article clearly stated that there are CCTV cameras that showed Emmanuel Adeniji entering into the woman's room constantly. Secondly, Ireland is not like that backward morally depraved nation called Nigeria where you have no DNA testing to solve rape crimes. The idiot Adeniji left his semen on the woman so police investigators took his DNA and it was a match on what was found on the rape victim.

Listen carefully to what I am about to say. I sincerely hope that you people fix Nigeria for your own good because with all the crime Nigerian-bred men commit abroad which includes but is not limited to online scamming, drug trafficking and selling, raping women and children, etc, a time is going to come when no country will be willing to grant you people visa.

There was a big scandal some few years back involving Nigerian men who were employed to teach at the University in the foreign country I reside in which is outside the African Continent if I may add.

These Nigerian men who are married by the way began asking female students for sex in exchange for grades. These Nigerian men thought that they are in Nigeria where anything goes and where they can get away with all their depraved atrocities.

However, they were gravely mistaken. The students provided evidence beyond unreasonable doubt of what these Nigerian men who are supposed to be teaching them were doing. It was all over the news and was a big scandal. That University as well as others in the country I reside in will never consider a Nigerian man for a teaching position ever again be it at an elementary school, High School or College/University.

This is what I suspect is the reason why the only jobs I see most Nigerian men do in the country I reside in is taxi driver and being "Pastor" to Nigerian churches. They can't get teaching jobs, they can't get office jobs. Yet I know of Nigerian women here in the country I reside in who were born and raised in Nigeria but they hold government and private sector jobs and jobs in the healthcare sector.

Each time I visit the travel section of Nairaland, I see threads upon threads of Nigerian men looking to 'japa.' However, I am hear to tell you that in this age of technology and the internet, news spreads fast. The world is taking note of all the atrocities Nigerian-bred men are committing both at home and abroad and citizens of other countries are taking note.

Nigerians have a rape culture. Your men rape women and children and make excuses for rape. No sane country wants foreigners with high rape tendencies migrating to their countries. America and Saudi Arabia has already barred Nigerians from either migrating or coming to their countries. Expect more nations to follow suit even if you intend coming on a student visa.

Most Nigerians are trouble everywhere they go hence even on the African Continent, Nigerians are not really liked. All these countries cannot be wrong about you. Check yourselves!! I blatantly refuse to mingle with Nigerians here were I live. I avoid Nigerians like the plague and rightfully so. Most of you are morally depraved and I mean that with all honesty.
look at this masquerade... Generalised statement... Something most be wrong with your cerebellum.. Nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by teemac01(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2020
dasparrow:

Bro no vex...abeg which country are you from?
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by tot(f): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2020
dalass:

Yes, he sounds too holier-than-thou-ish... undecided
Imagine him saying all rubbish about Nigerians on our own platform here.... We can bash ourselves, that's family sturves but outsiders can't come rub dirt on us here.. cool

Don't mind him. Very annoying undecided
As if all crimes in the world are committed by Nigerians. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by tot(f): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2020
Fourwinds:
look at this masquerade... Generalised statement... Something most be wrong with your cerebellum.. Nonsense everywhere

grin
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Almunjid(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2020
tot:

While you guys blow up everywhere to smithereens and ensure Nigeria is on terrorist ban lists.
Don't go and face your issues, be busy shining teeth.
Since I'm not one of those people you're talking about, you're free to eat ur vomit in peace.
Baby Mama to all the drug pushers and hushpuppians. grin
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by tot(f): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2020
Almunjid:

Since I'm not one of those people you're talking about, you're free to eat ur vomit in peace.
Baby Mama to all the drug pushers and hushpuppians. grin

Just don't blow yourself up in the process. Mr Bomber.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Gval123: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2020
Them press the man from naija. Na person press the remote
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Almunjid(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2020
tot:

Just don't blow yourself up in the process. Mr Bomber.
I'm not one of them and u no fit understand.
Where did u inherit this dumbness from? Are ur parent like this too? U managed to learn how to read, but understanding is ur major problem.
Pls, try as much as possible not to give birth in ur miserable lifetime 0oo. Ur child fit worst pass u. grin
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by tot(f): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2020
[s]
Almunjid:

I'm not one of them and u no fit understand.
Where did u inherit this dumbness from? Are ur parent like this too? U mange to learn how to read, but understanding is ur major problem.
Pls, try as much as possible not to give birth in ur miserable lifetime 0oo. Ur child fit worst pass u. grin
[/s]
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Almunjid(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Chai! E dey pain am. Let's continue na. Nonsense!
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by tot(f): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2020
[s]
Almunjid:

Chai! E dey pain am. Let's continue na. Nonsense!
[/s]
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Almunjid(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Suddenly, you've become speechless grin
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by tot(f): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2020
[s]
Almunjid:

Suddenly, you've become speechless grin
[/s]
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Toks2008(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
dasparrow:

I understand you but you write as though there are no Nigerian men making great impact all over the world.

Record still shows that whites commit more crimes than blacks regardless of the decent.

Abeg calm down biko.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Bimpe29: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
It's really sad news.
Castration shall go a long way to stem this mindless and heartless act.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Carlyboi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
pocohantas:

No worry, they know themselves. They view and do not comment. Some are now disguising as (f) sef. I am sure they are currently putting together a good case.

Hey babe!been awhile

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Carlyboi:

Hey babe!been awhile

Yea right. Happy new month to you... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Carlyboi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Yea right. Happy new month to you... cheesy

Same here hun!bout what we talked bout the last time i should be in town sometime next wk..can I send you a PM on here?
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by pocohantas(f): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Carlyboi:

Same here hun!bout what we talked bout the last time i should be in town sometime next wk..can I send you a PM on here?

I really don’t know which and I don’t wanna assume. You can send a PM. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.