Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland (79163 Views)

73-Year-Old Man Who Spent 13 Years In Prison Released (Video) / 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo / 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 02, 2020
Haaaaaaa

Nairaland, this News is tragic...

Castration is the best punishment for Rapist..

Devil dey learn work where some stone hearted people dey!!
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 02, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
If you have erection around these groups of people, then you need deliverance;

1) old women,

2) under age girls and minors,

3) pregnant women,

4) unwilling girls.

I recommend The mountain of fire brand of deliverance.
Don't have erection Around any lady you are not romantically involved with..

Not just people on your list only..
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Cousin9999: 12:23am On Aug 02, 2020
The data we do have shows a large majority of those convicted of sexual offences (no matter the age of the victim) are white.

fullfact.org
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2020
You can't read any good news on Nairaland..

This one just spoil my mood!

Rubbish undecided
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by luminouz(m): 12:43am On Aug 02, 2020
dalass:

Alzheimer (disambiguation).
Alzheimer's disease (AD), also referred to simply as Alzheimer's, is a chronic neurodegenerative disease that usually starts slowly and gradually worsens over time.[1][2] It is the cause of 60–70% of cases of dementia.[1][2] The most common early symptom is difficulty in remembering recent events.[1] As the disease advances, symptoms can include problems with language, disorientation (including easily getting lost), mood swings, loss of motivation, not managing self-care, and behavioural issues.[1][2] As a person's condition declines, they often withdraw from family and society.[1] Gradually, bodily functions are lost, ultimately leading to death.[10] Although the speed of progression can vary, the typical life expectancy following diagnosis is three to nine years

The old woman suffers as seen above yet she's believed to have been raped! I hate rape bur she has mental issues.. Hope the man wasn't misjudged

You may be right...

If only a CCTV camera is around to prove such stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 02, 2020
This was what I tried to point out yesterday on naira land, but it was seen as trash or attention seeking bag. Well, we can now see the truth.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Enyimbamercedes: 1:14am On Aug 02, 2020
tammie24:
you have deep issues with Yoruba people
This is not healthy

I suggest you go for mental evaluation
It might your best move yet

Oga sir, did I name a tribe?

Meanwhile, is this you?

Let’s go for mental evaluation! Hypocrite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Drizzy5001(m): 1:16am On Aug 02, 2020
73 year old kpekus Chai
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Alasesaga: 1:17am On Aug 02, 2020
E get why...village people make the old mama look like young lady for him face...las las dem get am
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by OpinionCounts(m): 1:55am On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Aconomist: 2:33am On Aug 02, 2020
iceybux:
fake news... first the news paper has no name ,secondly a news paper can't tag a top in such manner to public.. just some Louis bloggers

It's real Here is the BBC report https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53597178

I can't stand being part of this deranged black race.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 02, 2020
Stylekay:
So many hidden posts. I guess tribal altercation.

Honestly I have lost reasons on why I should continue to stay alive. I can't continue again except there's an
intervention in form of help that should come my way. It's unfortunate but I can't continue like this again.

Good evening all, I made the above post yesterday and Nairalanders being kind hearted people have quoted the post with so much words of encouragement and also discouraging me from taking any nasty decision. Truthfully speaking, I really need help and it's to start up something to help myself having not been able to secure a job as a graduate. I want to start a poultry farm having had experience about it. My challenge now is raising capital like up to 100 or 150k. Please I'll really appreciate any contributions from anyone towards achieving this. I understand you have your own problems that need finances, but please be of assistance to me. This is just a way to help myself and younger ones looking up to me. It will me out of the present depression and suicidal thoughts. Frankly speaking, I can't continue with my present state. I need some changes in my life. Thank you very much.

Acc. No.: 214-117-13-86
Bank: UBA
Name: Samuel Friday

PS: Please before you tag me a scammer, at least find out first.
grin shocked
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by dasparrow: 3:45am On Aug 02, 2020
luminouz:

You may be right...

If only a CCTV camera is around to prove such stuffs.

Now I am convinced that there are many illiterates on this site who don't read before posting their comments.

The article clearly stated that there are CCTV cameras that showed Emmanuel Adeniji entering into the woman's room constantly. Secondly, Ireland is not like that backward morally depraved nation called Nigeria where you have no DNA testing to solve rape crimes. The idiot Adeniji left his semen on the woman so police investigators took his DNA and it was a match on what was found on the rape victim.

Listen carefully to what I am about to say. I sincerely hope that you people fix Nigeria for your own good because with all the crime Nigerian-bred men commit abroad which includes but is not limited to online scamming, drug trafficking and selling, raping women and children, etc, a time is going to come when no country will be willing to grant you people visa.

There was a big scandal some few years back involving Nigerian men who were employed to teach at the University in the foreign country I reside in which is outside the African Continent if I may add.

These Nigerian men who are married by the way began asking female students for sex in exchange for grades. These Nigerian men thought that they are in Nigeria where anything goes and where they can get away with all their depraved atrocities.

However, they were gravely mistaken. The students provided evidence beyond unreasonable doubt of what these Nigerian men who are supposed to be teaching them were doing. It was all over the news and was a big scandal. That University as well as others in the country I reside in will never consider a Nigerian man for a teaching position ever again be it at an elementary school, High School or College/University.

This is what I suspect is the reason why the only jobs I see most Nigerian men do in the country I reside in is taxi driver and being "Pastor" to Nigerian churches. They can't get teaching jobs, they can't get office jobs. Yet I know of Nigerian women here in the country I reside in who were born and raised in Nigeria but they hold government and private sector jobs and jobs in the healthcare sector.

Each time I visit the travel section of Nairaland, I see threads upon threads of Nigerian men looking to 'japa.' However, I am hear to tell you that in this age of technology and the internet, news spreads fast. The world is taking note of all the atrocities Nigerian-bred men are committing both at home and abroad and citizens of other countries are taking note.

Nigerians have a rape culture. Your men rape women and children and make excuses for rape. No sane country wants foreigners with high rape tendencies migrating to their countries. America and Saudi Arabia has already barred Nigerians from either migrating or coming to their countries. Expect more nations to follow suit even if you intend coming on a student visa.

Most Nigerians are trouble everywhere they go hence even on the African Continent, Nigerians are not really liked. All these countries cannot be wrong about you. Check yourselves!! I blatantly refuse to mingle with Nigerians here were I live. I avoid Nigerians like the plague and rightfully so. Most of you are morally depraved and I mean that with all honesty.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by dalass(f): 4:35am On Aug 02, 2020
AmuRubber:

DNA samples were taken from the man and the woman, and the test result confirmed that the man had sex with her.

Read the article, the information is there.

If the man is taking care of her, of course, his DNA will be on her.... Anyway, I just hope he's not misjudged
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by sayisayi(m): 4:37am On Aug 02, 2020
We know dem very well for UK and Ireland. Dem go carry their amala and foolishness for work.

Same ones who go demand one Nigeria when it is shipwrecked. LOL

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by blingxx(m): 4:38am On Aug 02, 2020
2cribz:
He even came inside her. My god. He should be killed pls

Oyinbo can also cook up stories just to destroy you ..what if this man is actually innocent ?
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by dalass(f): 4:53am On Aug 02, 2020
dasparrow:

Now I am convinced that there are many illiterates on this site who don't read before posting their comments.

The article clearly stated that there are CCTV cameras that showed Emmanuel Adeniji entering into the woman's room constantly. Secondly, Ireland is not like that backward morally depraved nation called Nigeria where you have no DNA testing to solve rape crimes. The idiot Adeniji left his semen on the woman so police investigators took his DNA and it was a match on what was found on the rape victim.

Listen carefully to what I am about to say. I sincerely hope that you people fix Nigeria for your own good because with all the crime Nigerian-bred men commit abroad which includes but is not limited to online scamming, drug trafficking and selling, raping women and children, etc, a time is going to come when no country will be willing to grant you people visa.

There was a big scandal some few years back involving Nigerian men who were employed to teach at the University in the foreign country I reside in which is outside the African Continent if I may add.

These Nigerian men who are married by the way began asking female students for sex in exchange for grades. These Nigerian men thought that they are in Nigeria where anything goes and where they can get away with all their depraved atrocities.

However, they were gravely mistaken. The students provided evidence beyond unreasonable doubt of what these Nigerian men who are supposed to be teaching them were doing. It was all over the news and was a big scandal. That University as well as others in the country I reside in will never consider a Nigerian man for a teaching position ever again be it at an elementary school, High School or College/University.

This is what I suspect is the reason why the only jobs I see most Nigerian men do in the country I reside in is taxi driver and being "Pastor" to Nigerian churches. They can't get teaching jobs, they can't get office jobs. Yet I know of Nigerian women here in the country I reside in who were born and raised in Nigeria but they hold government and private sector jobs and jobs in the healthcare sector.

Each time I visit the travel section of Nairaland, I see threads upon threads of Nigerian men looking to 'japa.' However, I am hear to tell you that in this age of technology and the internet, news spreads fast. The world is taking note of all the atrocities Nigerian-bred men are committing both at home and abroad and citizens of other countries are taking note.

Nigerians have a rape culture. Your men rape women and children and make excuses for rape. No sane country wants foreigners with high rape tendencies migrating to their countries. America and Saudi Arabia has already barred Nigerians from either migrating or coming to their countries. Expect more nations to follow suit even if you intend coming on a student visa.

Most Nigerians are trouble everywhere they go hence even on the African Continent, Nigerians are not really liked. All these countries cannot be wrong about you. Check yourselves!! I blatantly refuse to mingle with Nigerians here were I live. I avoid Nigerians like the plague and rightfully so. Most of you are morally depraved and I mean that with all honesty.

Please take it easy on yourself!

Now, I'm female and I agree that some of our men do commit crimes. I also want you to know that Americans and the British have Nigerian men and women holding responsible positions in their economy, education( as heads of institutions), health, defence etc with sterling records..

Recently an American teenager hacked important peoples account in a big scam, its clearly because he's white, its not too sensational. If it was a Naija guy, it'll trend endlessly. Many people love the Nigerian culture and its people even as we speak no matter what. Over 50 Nigerian doctors were still given visa recently for job in US who were to leave Naija sometimes ago.

Your country can't be up to 10% of Nigeria I'm sure. Multiply the crime rate in your local and adopted country by 20 times and let's see the stats too.

Take your own advice and leave this forum Nairaland because it is made by Nigerian for Nigerians and those who love her citizens. Don't try to mix here. You're toxic undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Laarvely(f): 5:15am On Aug 02, 2020
smh...big Ode
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by 2cribz: 5:28am On Aug 02, 2020
Odeh.u feel say na naija. Hez semen matched the one they found inside her. My guy u sound like a sex predator
blingxx:

Oyinbo can also cook up stories just to destroy you ..what if this man is actually innocent ?
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Largernonso(m): 5:55am On Aug 02, 2020
Yoruba people
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Hathor5(f): 6:08am On Aug 02, 2020
dasparrow:

Though it is unfair to decent Nigerian men, it is the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by blingxx(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2020
2cribz:
Odeh.u feel say na naija. Hez semen matched the one they found inside her. My guy u sound like a sex predator

You dont get me ...whites also cook up stories just destroy you and send you to jail ,it's very common
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by grammarian247(m): 6:31am On Aug 02, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Omoejigbahe(m): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2020
Firing squad please
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by royal231(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2020
Ndi Yoruba sef.. Always committing unnecessary crimes..

No motive.. Just a pervert..

After all na igbo b d problem..

Double standard nairaland.. Why delete comments..

Then other threads containing igbo bashing or threats against igbos are also left to continue..
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by royal231(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2020
dasparrow:

How can you fix a country that is being foisted on its citizens.. How can you fix a country that is ganged up.. Whth mutual hatred and overlords..

There is no way.. The Yoruba hausa and igbo can be in one country and progress..

The corona period gave the opportunity to fix the country but we didn't take the opportunity when there were no flights and so hence all politicians couldn't run away but we were chilled..

Soon its going to be business as usual.. We have to do something about all..

The best we can do if we really love each other in Nigeria is to restructure where each region have their laws and way of life..
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by 2cribz: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2020
But he rapes her
blingxx:

You dont get me ...whites also cook up stories just destroy you and send you to jail ,it's very common

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Jaqenhghar: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2020
martineverest:
they will soon start denying nigerians visa to Ireland
They have been denying visas tey tey. Its easier to get a UK visa than an Irish one
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Wettoid123: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2020
everything nigeria wetin dey happen, what will you enjoy in the body of a 73yrs old woman even the skin is flake already, her pusssy cannot even lubricate again almost close and upon all the woman have azheimer, meeeeeen Emmanuel adeniji is a beast, beast is even better you are a cannibal!
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by goshen26: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2020
OfficialBrendan:
How on earth did you know the exact category and exact website to watch such grin . Something u not telling us?

Bad child........

Lol
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by 4tomandchi: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2020
Very regrettable. God please heal the world.
Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by luminouz(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2020
dasparrow:

Lmaoooooo...

My sarcasm was lost on you too? Learn to relax bro,life ain't that hard.

Thanks for the insults.

I didn't read the rest of your write up too. Emotional people bore me to death

Have a nice week ahead (wherever you are) kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.