Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity (3859 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by sagenaija: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

You should find time to mention me with the previous post. Make i dey explain the same thing all the time abi?

I no get time to waste!

The word "Be" as used in this context was used 8 times in the Qur'an viz:
1. Quran 2:117– He is the One Who has originated the heavens and the earth, and when He wills to (originate) a thing, He only says to it: 'Be', and it becomes.
2. Qur'an3:47– Maryam (Mary) submitted: 'O my Lord, how shall I have a son when no man has ever touched me?' He said: 'Just as Allah creates what He pleases.' When He decides (to do) some work, He just gives it the command 'Be', and it becomes.
3. Qur'an 3:59– Surely, the example of ‘Isa (Jesus) in the sight of Allah is the same as that of Adam whom He formed from clay, then said (to him): 'Be'. And he became.
4. Qur'an 6:73– And He is the One (Allah) Who has created the heavens and the earth (in accordance with His decreed celestial order based) on truth. And the Day when He will say: 'Be', then that (Day of Judgment) will come into being. His Word is the truth. And His will be the sovereignty on the Day when the Trumpet will be blown (by Israfil). He (is the One Who) has the knowledge of the unseen and the seen, and He is All-Wise, All-Aware.
5. Qur'an 16:40– Our command for a thing is but only this much that when We intend (to bring) it (into existence), We say to it: 'Be', and it becomes.
6. Qur'an19:35– It is not Allah's Glory that He should take (to Himself anyone as) a son. Holy and Glorified is He (above this)! When He decrees any matter, He only says to it: 'Be', and it becomes.
7. Qur'an 36:82– His command (of creation) is only that when He intends (to create) something, He says to it: 'Be', so it instantly becomes (existent or visible and continues becoming).
8. Qur'an 40:68– He is the One Who gives life and causes death. Then when He decides upon a thing, He says to it only: 'Be', so it becomes.

Can you give one occasion in the Koran where Allah said "Be" and a THING came into existence?
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by roszilman: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lilimax:

Why I Converted From Islam to Christianity.
opera.com

I converted from Islam to Christianity simply because Islam gives no guarantee of salvation. Because Islam recognises that Jesus is 'the word of God' so God "the Messiah therefore the savior ( Surah 3 v 45). Because Allah recognises in the Qur'an that thoe who follow Jesus Christ (Christians)will be above those who do not follow Jesus Christ ( Muslims and others)until resurrection ( surah 3 v 55). Because Qur'an itself recognises that Jesus Christ is without sin (pure) (surah 19 v 19),while the Qur'an asks Mohammed to pray for the forgiveness of his sins ( surah 40 v 55). Unlike Mohammed,Jesus has lived more than 33 years without ever sinning.

I converted because where Mohammed recommends the killing of enemies ( surah 9 v 5) Jesus Christ recommend loving them (Matthew 5 v 44).

Mohammed just affirmed,but Jesus Christ confirmed his words with all kinds of miracles and resurrection of the death.

I converted because Mohammed is asking the Muslims to turn to Christians to get the truth ( surah 10 v 94).

I converted because despite Mohammed's claim to be the seal of the prophets,he is dead and will never return,but Jesus Christ whom I hated before died and resurrected and will come back to fight the Antichrist ( even according to Islam).

I converted because despite Jesus Christ being surrounded by several women,he did not seek to have s*x with them unlike Mohammed who even had sex with Zaynab the wife of his son Zaid, surah (33 v 37).

And also because uptil this day,tye name Jesus delivers all kinds of captivity unlike the name of Mohammed. Because Mohammed recognises that he doesn't know where he and the Muslims will be after death surah ( 46 v 9).

I converted because Mohammed says all Muslims will go through hell (surah 19 v 71) while Jesus Christ gives eternal life to all those who come to him ( heaven) John 3 v 17.

I converted because Jesus never attacked someone to take something from him,while Mohammed claims war booty surah (8 v 1).

I converted because the birth of Jesus Christ changed the whole world and not a community and many more reasons.

So my brother my sister,only Jesus Christ saves. He is the way,truth and life. When I was a Muslim,I believed in everything we were taught about the Christians and the Bible and today that I became a Christian and read the Bible,I realise that what we were told is all wrong.

Jesus was never a Muslim,he is the savior of the world and He loves you and wants to save you. Give your heart to him.

I pray that the Lord God will bless those who share this article.
Copied
welcome to the light. U shall know the truth and truth shall set u free.

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by AntiChristian: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Can you give one occasion in the Koran where Allah said "Be" and a THING came into existence?

Ok, you are waiting for a narration (like in the Bible)....where someone unknown will narrate " In the beginning was God and the earth was without void and shape...And God said "Be" and everything became.

Keep waiting...

Ten evidence won't be suffient for you.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by roszilman: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
potent5:
Put your picture if you are bold and fearless in your new found faith.

here comes another terrorist. If u claim islam will make way, stop enforcing those that want to convert to christianity to stay back or being killed and see whether u guys will be up to 10 in nigeria within one yr. Thank God for some yoruba and kogi muslims in our area, they always attend monday and wednesday prayers. when u're not facing oppression from the witches, dats when u may be believing on islam. Be wise or face destruction!!

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by sagenaija: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Ok, you are waiting for a narration (like in the Bible)....where someone unknown will narrate " In the beginning was God and the earth was without void and shape...And God said "Be" and everything became.

Keep waiting...

Ten evidence won't be suffient for you.

Thanks you for showing us that you lied.

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by haekymbahdx: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by haekymbahdx: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
roszilman:

Thank God for some yoruba and kogi muslims in our area, they always attend monday and wednesday prayers. when u're not facing oppression from the witches, dats when u may be believing on islam. Be wise or face destruction!!
Are you kidding me do you know anything about islam. Why should i as a muslim come for prayers when i have my Quran and can pray to Allah myself.
Christains always think islam is just about the physical things we dont talk about it because it is natural to us. if one truly follows Allah's Commandments follows the 5 pillars, read the quran, and pray to Allah regularly and abstain from sin no power of darkness can overcome such muslims. (The muslims that came to you are an example of christains who goes to herbalists or fake pastorsfor protection against witches or forces of darkness).

If that was true then every muslim would have become christains by now because basically it is difficult to live this life without experiencing spiritual battle. Unless you think only christains are oppressed by witches.

I personally have been attacked a lot of times and Allah was my saviour so dont tell us shit here.

I as a person do not fear anyother spirit whatsoever, i only fear Allah. You christians only view the Quran as a book i tell you it is a great weapon for the true muslims who by the commandments of Allah.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by roszilman: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
haekymbahdx:
Are you kidding me do you know anything about islam. Why should i as a muslim come for prayers when i have my Quran and can pray to Allah myself.
Christains always think islam is just about the physical things we dont talk about it because it is natural to us. if one truly follows Allah's Commandments follows the 5 pillars, read the quran, and pray to Allah regularly and abstain from sin no power of darkness can overcome such muslims. (The muslims that came to you are an example of christains who goes to herbalists or fake pastorsfor protection against witches or forces of darkness).

If that was true then every muslim would have become christains by now because basically it is difficult to live this life without experiencing spiritual battle.

I as a person do not fear anyother spirit whatsoever, i only fear Allah. You christians only view the Quran as a book i tell you it is a great weapon for the true muslims who by the commandments of Allah.
hahahaha!!!! Best comedian of the year. If u insist, i will not go far with u bcoz de bible said; "because they've refused to believe the truth (jesus christ's teaching), i will send the spirit of delusion on them". If God himself will send de spirit of delusion on someone, who am i to be able to let de person believe the truth
Just go and ask God for the true way, i've told u all!!!

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Be wise or face destruction indeed. Lol
roszilman:

here comes another terrorist. If u claim islam will make way, stop enforcing those that want to convert to christianity to stay back or being killed and see whether u guys will be up to 10 in nigeria within one yr. Thank God for some yoruba and kogi muslims in our area, they always attend monday and wednesday prayers. when u're not facing oppression from the witches, dats when u may be believing on islam. Be wise or face destruction!!
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by haekymbahdx: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
roszilman:

hahahaha!!!! Best comedian of the year. If u insist, i will not go far with u bcoz de bible said; "because they've refused to believe the truth (jesus christ's teaching), i will send the spirit of delusion on them". If God himself will send de spirit of delusion on someone, who am i to be able to let de person believe the truth
Just go and ask God for the true way, i've told u all!!!
I tell you this life is a test for us all some will pass and some will fail. There are lot of spirits out there disguising as spirit of God. Comming as light. I am aware of the spirit christains call holy spirit because i have had encounter with it. I know Allah is the truth. I know Jesus is not God i also know it will be difficult/almost impossible for christains to believe it.

Allah SWT said:

ذٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْحَقُّ وَأَنَّ مَا يَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِ الْبٰطِلُ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْعَلِىُّ الْكَبِيرُ
"That is because Allah is the Truth, and that what they call upon other than Him is falsehood, and because Allah is the Most High, the Grand."
(QS. Luqman 31: Verse 30)

يٰٓأَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمْ وَاخْشَوْا يَوْمًا لَّا يَجْزِى وَالِدٌ عَنْ وَلَدِهِۦ وَلَا مَوْلُودٌ هُوَ جَازٍ عَنْ وَالِدِهِۦ شَيْئًا  ۚ إِنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ  ۖ فَلَا تَغُرَّنَّكُمُ الْحَيٰوةُ الدُّنْيَا وَلَا يَغُرَّنَّكُمْ بِاللَّهِ الْغَرُورُ
"O mankind, fear your Lord and fear a Day when no father will avail his son, nor will a son avail his father at all. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver."
(QS. Luqman 31: Verse 33)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by AntiChristian: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Thanks you for showing us that you lied.

Where did I lie?
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by MJluv(f): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2020
potent5:

Why? So that you can start hunting her to kill? You better change this your religiously bigoted mindset and while you're at it, accept Jesus Christ for he is the ONLY way, truth and the light. No one goes to the Father except through Him.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Are you saying she should be ashamed of being a Christian? Any Christian worthy of that description should have death as one of her least worries. And please, stop being stuupiiieed in your remarks .
MJluv:
Why? So that you can start hunting her to kill? You better change this your religiously bigoted mindset and while you're at it, accept Jesus Christ for he is the ONLY way, truth and the light. No one goes to the Father except through Him.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by MJluv(f): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
potent5:
Are you saying she should be ashamed of being a Christian? Any Christian worthy of that description should have death as one of her least worries. And please, stop being stuupiiieed in your remarks .
Terrorist!!

Aka g'akpara gi.

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Onye ụjọ. Ihere anaghị eme gị.
MJluv:
Terrorist!!

Aka g'akpara gi.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Fuadayo: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2020
That's not true. The person interpreted it to suit is ways .
Lilimax:
All verses written here are verifiable in the Quran except you're living in denial.
The fellow that converted has left the Kingdom of darkness and come back to the Light which is in Christ Jesus. Him and His house are currently worshipping and serving Our Lord, Saviour and Master Jesus Christ.
I present Him today to you and yours; He will gladly welcome you home as one of the prodigal son.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2020
Anụ ọfia, Imechiela ọnụ. Onye nzuzu.
MJluv:
Terrorist!!

Aka g'akpara gi.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by MJluv(f): 7:22am On Nov 05, 2020
potent5:
Anụ ọfia, Imechiela ọnụ. Onye nzuzu.
oniranu oshi, omo ale jatijati. waa ku l'ale yi.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
You no fit speak Igbo again abi?
Idokochelanya, Efulefu, Ojeele, nnamikot, akwuna 10-10 kobo, afifia ele burumpu.
MJluv:
oniranu oshi, omo ale jatijati. waa ku l'ale yi.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
potent5:

See? This is why he converted. A religion of murderers. A religion of thieves and rspists.

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

The writer of this post is a liar and an ignoramus.

The OP who copied a liar too is a spreader of false tales. Were the verses contextually confirmed in the Qur'an?

I will find like a couple of minutes to bust the lies later.
I challenge you to pick his point one by one and refute them using where the Koran is against his claims as a base for your support.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
potent5:
One of whom? If you are too scared to publicly declare your faith then you are serious. You want to hide under a faceless nairaland identity abi? My friend, let's see your picture, abi you are scared of what the world will say or do to you because you are in Christ.
Have you asked yourself where your prophet Muhammad is now? Do you think murderers who refuse to repent will enter God's kingdom?
Muhammad was a chief sinner.
You are far better than Muhammad in terms of inflicting physical harm to fellow humans is concerned. Or, I may be wrong

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Did Adam, Moses and Abraham come to the father through Jesus? I don't know why you can't be patient here.

How many Prophets in the Bible where Christian?

And where did God ordain your religion as Christianity?
Hahahahahahahaha. If only you will take your own advice and go through all the prophets, they all knew and believed in Jesus.
Who so you think told Adam not to eat from the cursed tree? Allah? No.

Moses wrote about Jesus;
John 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

Do.you remember that place in the Bible where you Muslims deceive yourselves and say it's about Muhammad? Lies, Jesus had said it was about him 600 years before Muhammad was born.
Lairs have their portion in hellfire.

There's no one single prophet who didn't write about the coming prophet.
Do you know what this means?
The Lord will PROVIDE HIMSELF A LAMB FOR SACRIFICE

Abraham didn't say the Lord will provide 'For Himself', he said He will Provide HIMSELF a lamb for sacrifice.
And when the Pharisees challenged his age, he told them that Abraham saw His day and was glad.

Do you also know that The Eternal High Melchizedek whom Abraham gave tithe to was Jesus?

I can go on and on.

Every prophet knew Jesus personally becos they saw him and they reported His Words to men

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
tatatar:
You copied the article from who,Ewu.
lieing for the greater glory of christ is allowed abi
It's obvious that spirit of.depression has left you yet. Foul mouth and a demon spirit of stupidity.

In Christianity lying is a sin, unlike in Islam where Altiggya is recommended for Muslims by allah. Keep at it, u will ens where Muhammad ended

Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Muhammad as a person is different from Islam. Where did Islam say there's no assurance of salvation?
Just negodu
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
You want to go to heaven but you don't want to die.
Anas09:

See? This is why he converted. A religion of murderers. A religion of thieves and rspists.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
I have no time for people who claim to be Christians by words of mouth, and not in their actions. The early apostles were courageous even unto death, just so they could propagate the gospel. But you all modern day Christians love the world and the things in it so much that you are afraid of going public about your faith. And you will make a fool of yourselves when you read about the Pentecost and how the apostles became emboldened by the holy spirit.

The way you go about deceiving yourself without any courage to disclose your identity to the world shows clearly that you lack the Holy spirit.

The Bible has already told you that you should not fear the person that will kill the body because of the gospel; but that you should fear the person that will kill the body and destroy the soul itself.

And stop magnifying your fuuuulishness by your stuupid conclusions that I am a Muslim. You don't have any facts to back it up, and that is what is called bearing false witnesses. This point does not bear witness that you are a Christian.
Anas09:

Have you asked yourself where your prophet Muhammad is now? Do you think murderers who refuse to repent will enter God's kingdom?
Muhammad was a chief sinner.
You are far better than Muhammad in terms of inflicting physical harm to fellow humans is concerned. Or, I may be wrong
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
All these bread and butter Christians sef.

Please, stop disgracing Christ upandan.
Anas09:

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by AntiChristian: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. If only you will take your own advice and go through all the prophets, they all knew and believed in Jesus.
Who so you think told Adam not to eat from the cursed tree? Allah? No.

Moses wrote about Jesus;
John 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

Do.you remember that place in the Bible where you Muslims deceive yourselves and say it's about Muhammad? Lies, Jesus had said it was about him 600 years before Muhammad was born.
Lairs have their portion in hellfire.

There's no one single prophet who didn't write about the coming prophet.
Do you know what this means?
The Lord will PROVIDE HIMSELF A LAMB FOR SACRIFICE

Abraham didn't say the Lord will provide 'For Himself', he said He will Provide HIMSELF a lamb for sacrifice.
And when the Pharisees challenged his age, he told them that Abraham saw His day and was glad.

Do you also know that The Eternal High Melchizedek whom Abraham gave tithe to was Jesus?

I can go on and on.

Every prophet knew Jesus personally becos they saw him and they reported His Words to men

Mention the verses where all Prophet in the Bible had to go through Jesus by name.

I need a clear and unambiguous verse that shows Evey prophet knew Jesus.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by sagenaija: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Mention the verses where all Prophet in the Bible had to go through Jesus by name.

I need a clear and unambiguous verse that shows Evey prophet knew Jesus.
Why do you always come up with idiotic questions?

Can you mention in the Koran an unambiguous verse where Allah spoke directly to Mohamed?

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by advocatejare(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2020
sagenaija:

Can you mention in the Koran an unambiguous verse where Allah spoke directly to Mohamed?

Antichristian can never give you such a verse.

Muhammad was never spoken to by his god, it was only an unknown jinn that tormented him in the cave of Hira that spoke to him
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by AntiChristian: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
sagenaija:

I think you're the idiotic and asinine one here. Someone brings a claim with no proof, so how does asking for a proof turn me idiotic?

Is Jesus A Prophet For His People Or Messiah For The World? / The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy / Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85