Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity (3867 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by sagenaija: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

I think you're the idiotic and asinine one here. Someone brings a claim with no proof, so how does asking for a proof turn me idiotic?
Advocatejare was right about you.

I have said it before and will say it again, COMPREHENSION is difficult for some of you guys because you've been so groomed in cramming and regurgitating that any other type logical reasoning is hard for you.

The guy you responded to showed you how the Bible proves his point. He showed how Old Testament prophets wrote about the coming Messiah and how Jesus himself confirmed that.

Instead of examining how his reasoning line up, the next thing you do is ask "a clear and unambiguous verse that shows Evey(sic) prophet knew Jesus"

You now want the mention of Jesus by name. Jesus Christ is the Messiah. The Messiah is Jesus Christ. So, if they talk about the Messiah does it not follow that they are referring to Jesus?

You ask for unambiguous verses when you can't even find such in your own books.
There is no unambiguous verse in your books that shows that Allah spoke directly to Mohamed.
There is no unambiguous verse that shows that the creature that appeared to Mohamed introduced himself as angel Jibril sent from Allah.
There is no unambiguous verse about the fate of Mohamed and Moslems.
In fact, there is no unambiguous verse about anything in the koran. Prove me wrong.

So, instead of being concerned about how you can reconcile the apparent internal contradictions in your Koran you're asking for unambiguous verse in the Bible.
Why don't you remove the LOG in your eyes before attempting to remove the speck in another person's.

You claim islam is a religion of peace but do you seek peace in resolution of issues with another? grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by AntiChristian: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2020
sagenaija:

Advocatejare was right about you.

I have said it before and will say it again, COMPREHENSION is difficult for some of you guys because you've been so groomed in cramming and regurgitating that any other type logical reasoning is hard for you.

The guy you responded to showed you how the Bible proves his point. He showed how Old Testament prophets wrote about the coming Messiah and how Jesus himself confirmed that.

Instead of examining how his reasoning line up, the next thing you do is ask "a clear and unambiguous verse that shows Evey(sic) prophet knew Jesus"

You now want the mention of Jesus by name. Jesus Christ is the Messiah. The Messiah is Jesus Christ. So, if they talk about the Messiah does it not follow that they are referring to Jesus?

You ask for unambiguous verses when you can't even find such in your own books.
There is no unambiguous verse in your books that shows that Allah spoke directly to Mohamed.
There is no unambiguous verse that shows that the creature that appeared to Mohamed introduced himself as angel Jibril sent from Allah.
There is no unambiguous verse about the fate of Mohamed and Moslems.
In fact, there is no unambiguous verse about anything in the koran. Prove me wrong.

So, instead of being concerned about how you can reconcile the apparent internal contradictions in your Koran you're asking for unambiguous verse in the Bible.
Why don't you remove the LOG in your eyes before attempting to remove the speck in another person's.

You claim islam is a religion of peace but do you seek peace in resolution of issues with another? grin

I am not even asking you for answer so what is really your frustration here? I asked him to give clear verse for his assertion and not all those obscure verses that can even be used for Paul.

Abeg no be you i send the question. And advocate is just another Christian being guided by the holy spirit like you too!
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Mention the verses where all Prophet in the Bible had to go through Jesus by name.

I need a clear and unambiguous verse that shows Evey prophet knew Jesus.
After you answer me first. I promise to give verse by verse. So pls go ahead and answer me
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
potent5:
All these bread and butter Christians sef.

Please, stop disgracing Christ upandan.
Just Negodu. If you have nothing to say, just contain the mouth odour pls.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
potent5:
I have no time for people who claim to be Christians by words of mouth, and not in their actions. The early apostles were courageous even unto death, just so they could propagate the gospel. But you all modern day Christians love the world and the things in it so much that you are afraid of going public about your faith. And you will make a fool of yourselves when you read about the Pentecost and how the apostles became emboldened by the holy spirit.

The way you go about deceiving yourself without any courage to disclose your identity to the world shows clearly that you lack the Holy spirit.

The Bible has already told you that you should not fear the person that will kill the body because of the gospel; but that you should fear the person that will kill the body and destroy the soul itself.

And stop magnifying your fuuuulishness by your stuupid conclusions that I am a Muslim. You don't have any facts to back it up, and that is what is called bearing false witnesses. This point does not bear witness that you are a Christian.
Your anus shd be jealous of your mouth fr all this shit coming out out it.
You sound pained. Why are you so pained. Why aren't you here posting your picture and real declaring the world who are you? Who cares?

You believe I am afraid of you? Hahahahahahahaha. Retard go get help.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
potent5:
I have no time for people who claim to be Christians by words of mouth, and not in their actions. The early apostles were courageous even unto death, just so they could propagate the gospel. But you all modern day Christians love the world and the things in it so much that you are afraid of going public about your faith. And you will make a fool of yourselves when you read about the Pentecost and how the apostles became emboldened by the holy spirit.

The way you go about deceiving yourself without any courage to disclose your identity to the world shows clearly that you lack the Holy spirit.

The Bible has already told you that you should not fear the person that will kill the body because of the gospel; but that you should fear the person that will kill the body and destroy the soul itself.

And stop magnifying your fuuuulishness by your stuupid conclusions that I am a Muslim. You don't have any facts to back it up, and that is what is called bearing false witnesses. This point does not bear witness that you are a Christian.
You have all the time. Murderer. Agent of satan. In your mind you think you are somebody because your religion empowers you to kill people.
Hahahahahahahaha. I laf you t stupidity.

The day you close your eyes, you will regret the way your false prophet Muhammad has been regretting since he died. Ijiot
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
potent5:
You want to go to heaven but you don't want to die.
And your responsibility is to kill me before my time abi? God who gave me life and promised me longevity is a fool abi?

Satan has got you fooled to think that killing people will get you anyway close to paradise.

Where is Muhammad fooooool. Do you know?
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Christians of these days are a disgrace. I wonder what they are taught in churches.
Anas09:

Your anus shd be jealous of your mouth fr all this shit coming out out it.
You sound pained. Why are you so pained. Why aren't you here posting your picture and real declaring the world who are you? Who cares?

You believe I am afraid of you? Hahahahahahahaha. Retard go get help.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
potent5:
Christians of these days are a disgrace. I wonder what they are taught in churches.
Hahahahahahahaha frustrated Muslim. You are so pained. We are not taught anything yet Muslims are leaving Islam like a rats jumping out of a ship on fire.

Go YouTube and see something. You go kill yourself
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by xproducer: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved” - Acts 4:12

That name is JESUS CHRIST!

------------

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." - John 3:16
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
It is stupid to connect me with Islam or Muhammad just because I pointed out your hypocrisy as a so-called Christian. Indeed, I can see that you have not had any encounter with Christ and that is why you have no discerning spirit and your stupidity persists. .
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha frustrated Muslim. You are so pained. We are not taught anything yet Muslims are leaving Islam like a rats jumping out of a ship on fire.

Go YouTube and see something. You go kill yourself
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
potent5:
It is stupid to connect me with Islam or Muhammad just because I pointed out your hypocrisy as a so-called Christian. Indeed, I can see that you have not had any encounter with Christ and that is why you have no discerning spirit and your stupidity persists. .
E pain am
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Pain wetin? Why should I be pained that you are delusional.
I am only sorry for anybody that would look up to you as a model of Christianity.
Anas09:

E pain am
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
potent5:
Pain wetin? Why should I be pained that you are delusional.
I am only sorry for anybody that would look up to you as a model of Christianity.
Blood sucking Muslim murderer. Coward
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bread and butter Christian, stop weeping.
Anas09:

Blood sucking Muslim murderer. Coward
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by tatatar: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Anas09:

It's obvious that spirit of.depression has left you yet. Foul mouth and a demon spirit of stupidity.

In Christianity lying is a sin, unlike in Islam where Altiggya is recommended for Muslims by allah. Keep at it, u will ens where Muhammad ended

Jesus is coming soon.
"lying is a sin"
Meanwhile you just lied in the next phrase. Of course,xtians are incapable of lying smiley
So says one whose churches are the ultimate lying centres. When are you going to tell your pastor to miraculously pull out Canada Visa from his shoes grin
I asked a simple question,where did she copy her article from undecided ?
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
tatatar:

"lying is a sin"
Meanwhile you just lied in the next phrase. Of course,xtians are incapable of lying smiley
So says one whose churches are the ultimate lying centres. When are you going to tell your pastor to miraculously pull out Canada Visa from his shoes grin
I asked a simple question,where did she copy her article from undecided ?
I lied by saying you have depression or that you drink Camel Urine?

What is the lie Tartar the depressed
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Bigcowhorn: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Anas09:

I lied by saying you have depression or that you drink Camel Urine?

What is the lie Tartar the depressed

Hmmmm, I always knew you were a bron liar, baby. How you ended up lying about being a chrsitian I have no idea
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Anas09: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Hmmmm, I always knew you were a bron liar, baby. How you ended up lying about being a chrsitian I have no idea
I.dont believe in emptiness.
You see Tartar? Even if we tease each other, and we know each other from way back, when it comes to discussions, he has it in him. He is smart. Unlike you empty vessel without any content.

When it comes to teasing we tease each other, when it comes to discussions, we discuss. Can you discuss? Do you thinking running everywhere callling liar willake me a lair.

Lairs tell lies, point out my lies,that, you will never do.

Come over to the thread twerp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trinity Explained / Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) / Import Your Gods, Import Your Goods [and Services]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.