Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

My Experience At The Club: Share Yours - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours (41983 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Lol never been 2 club
Trust me you aren't missing anything..
Just loud music, very expensive drinks, 50-90% of female population are ashhh(depending on the club though) and a though migrane the morning after!!

8 Likes

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
I only go clubbing because of friends
Cox me I don't even see any enjoyment there
You go waste money
Drink that is sold for 2k outside will be sold for 10k inside club
Coz of say dem dey play loud music and get AC
Come dey nack undertaker for u
Anytime I go to club though na to find babe when I fit lash o
Noting else
I enjoy swimming than clubbing

It's not a must u buy such drinks. We all have our reasons for clubbiing buh if come out,, what is the point of clubbing? I just go there to have a good tym.
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Fhowe: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

U can go with your friends it's fun. And make sure u got a male friend as well or ur boyfriend. Buh it's more fun with friends
clubbing is not fun anymore compared to 10 years back ,from the hype man hailing people we don’t know to the Dj stopping the music at intervals cause someone bought a particular drink . Then I also noticed everyone is looking at themselves suspiciously . The one that annoys me the most is people that just come there to look at others drinking and dancing they don’t buy anything they just keep looking all through the night

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by luminouz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Never been to a club in my life
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by FunFact: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
I went to one with my friends on a Christmas day one time, everywhere was loud and everyone dancing, smoking, drinking, playing pool while I was just there sitting eating and observing. My friends left me to go join the fun, they wanted me to come with them but I wasn’t feeling it. I went to buy suya out side and some guys tried to pick pocket me but I caught them immediately, they switched positions so fast I couldn’t identify the people who tried to do it. I felt uncomfortable and told my friends I was leaving, then I left, went home, drank some Hero, ate my suya and slept off, that was one of the worst Christmas for me ever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by luminouz(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mac12:
Never been to a club before
Makes two of us

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by angelfallz(m): 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Lol never been 2 club

Me neither

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by etibaba(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Well i have never been to a club before, so i am here to read people's experiences.
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by i124k(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
so i and dis bae got tu dis club at lekki
and we bleeped
and the show was over
and we went home �

the end
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Eberex(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
I never knew the effect of Smirnoff Vodka until that fateful day i went to a club in ikeja with some friends. We ordered Smirnoff vodka and coca cola. I wasn't a good dancer but i was mixing the two drinks and gulping. It tasted sweet and the effects were not showing so i continued. At intervals i would get up to shake my body on the dance floor.

At a point i started feeling dizzy. My senses was telling me "guy, you are about to knock o" So i jeje went outside the club and found a stool. I sat there for God knows how long. With my face down i just dey like dead body.

I remember my guys trying to lift me up into the car. I also remember throwing up from the car on our way home.

I woke up the next morning in the car. They left me to sleep in the car can you imagine?

13 Likes

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Coronavirus2: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Me nor dey go club again...... club matter don too fuckkk me up.....not to talk of drinking and driving... drinking and driving don single handedly put me in many trouble.....the last one when i do i scatter person keke napep after i don high....I pay for the keke napep...new one
The owner nor green make i repair am..he say na new one...na that time i take realize say keke napep dey cost

Now adays i dey drink and club for house to avoid trouble

I dey buy all my alcohol for my small bar for house
boss abeg I go like me you put me through for some things abeg
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Eillyeillz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Blackmoran:
am one of those people you talking about, am a introverted person so me dancing publicly is against my policy. My main ambition going to a club is to hunt and get a prey and get laid overnight... Who dancing wan help...

Me and you both. Me i use to go for the pretty girls in skimpy dresses, And the high of course, but that was a very long time ago.
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by mdchikezie(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
chaarly:
My first time in a club was in my 300level, 2nd semester after Evol fashion show in Uniben. After the show, they said there was an after party in town, me, some guys and some girls got a cab and headed down.. it was around past 11pm.

I have been hearing about clubbing clubbing clubbing so I said lemmi go and see o. We got there around past 12am. I have forgotten the name of the club. but it's in Benin, GRA side. Party dun start, omoh see groove, we dey dance, dey dance dey go, dey rock.

girls choke, music was very louddddd, people were smoking, drinking, some lodge for upstairs. I rocked a particular lady till I messed up myself. choi. we dance, dance, dance till around 4am. some Yahoo boys show and were spraying money. I wanted to rush and pick but I con remember say I fit go surrender my destiny in the process cheesy I really needed to #500 mint notes for my tp back. lol. but I lockup, bone, just dey look.

we just dey dance dey go. at a point I couldn't hear clearly again. my ears were ringing. My God! the music was too loud. To be honest I couldn't hear clearly for about 2weeks.

When I got back home, I con dey reason the matter like.. so na so club dey? just to dey dance from like 11pm till dawn, drinking and smoking and doing all manner. I vowed never to return to any club again in my life.

I later got to realise that there's no reward for all that fam. And that it is better to sing praise and dance to the Lord. I have been doing that instead. There was this particular day I was singing and dancing to Ron Kenoly's lift him up Live concert. My God, the power of God came very strong. I couldn't stand. I was on the floor screaming JESUS!

PS. The presence of God is better and greater than any club or disco hall. "Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere" psalm 84:10.

Psalm 150
Praise the Lord!
Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty expanse.
Praise Him for His mighty deeds...

All praise, honour, worship & glory belong to our God.
Praise ye the Lord!

*sorry for any typo. my brother's wife birthday is today and I'm in charge of the kitchen cheesy cheesy

Also, if you see anything wrong with this post, you need to repent & give your life to Christ. wink

Shalom!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THERE'S TIME FOR EVERYTHING
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by aspiring44: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Experience at any club has the good , the bad and ugly . On a particular Friday I went to one at opebi , Vegas + envogue. That was the day i saw homos numbering about 8 and they came around 2am all dressed feminine and as I was dancing one came behind me stroking his hard on against my ass and I landed him a dirty slap.

I yelled at him that are you mad I am your father .
What nonsense

It was so annoying because he felt since my dance was erotic he made a try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by illicit(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
That lifestyle is extravagant, wasteful.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by fairheart(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tobimercy:
Whatever that suits u bro.. buh hey that's ur experience. Beside we get over these things at some point. It's been what 5 or 6yrs now I went to club. If u don't enjoy ur youth sometimes u might look back and say I wish did this or that... Whats bad for u could be good for someone else

Youth can be enjoyed and preserved. You can still experience the same vibe you get in a club at home, either as a married woman in her late 30s or even 40s. But you're right that what is bad for someone may be good for others. But in most cases, people who abuse their youth with clubing, sex here and there, smoking, drinking, having no vision, ends up paying painful price later in life.
I kind of think one can enjoy life, even deeper and better, after youth, and still be without regrets for things never done in youth.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by sircrabo: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Whatever that suits u bro.. buh hey that's ur experience. Beside we get over these things at some point. It's been what 5 or 6yrs now I went to club. If u don't enjoy ur youth sometimes u might look back and say I wish did this or that... Whats bad for u could be good for someone else..

U deserve a peck.

It's not all about religion. It's good to flex your youth well sha, because we are all on a journey and no one can go an inch backward.

My advice: Flex with caution,do everything moderately

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by bunnaes: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Will try to make the story short so I won't bore you

During my school days I love to party alot or go out for a drink. So one fateful day I and my friends were invited for a birthday party about 4 of us. So on arrival we were served with a whiskey and a bottle of coke. I took two shots of the whiskey and coke i got pumped up for a dance. One of my male friends didn't like the taste so he gave me he's to drink making it 3 shots. So after the dance I ordered for two bottles of heineken. M.I(miracle) a female friend of mine bought cigar as we were going to the party so I took one from her to smoke. You dont inhale the smoke cos it's very strong. I got a little tipsy at this point.

So we all decided to go clubbing. On arrival I quickly went for a black bullet. So M.I(miracle) gave me her samsong phone so she won't misplace it. After taking that black bullet my God I can't describe how I was feeling buh I was full of energy. So I started dancing and I'm a good dancer. Like literally ppl gave me space to dance and entertain them. Along the way a voice in my head was like.. dude do something crazy ur dance is really boring. Mehn I jumped on the couch and started dancing next thing I know a bouncer picked me up and took me off the club. I was shouting at him that I have the right to be here. When he dropped me I just realized what happened. At the process I lost M.I's phone. cheesy cheesy. That babe was on my neck all day cos she bought the phone brand-new.

Please share yours if you have one.
seun and fake (boring) stories are like 5&6.

Crownedrookie = bunnae = Aududunine11 = GentRoyal = moreb2cum = homo!
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Hopebringer: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Exactly and it's been long I did that

It's good you can own up to your failings. Go back to school try and graduate this time . Then life would have more purpose. It's not easy to admit being a drop out in a public forum like this , I respect you for doing that .

Good luck

Aim for. 2:1
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by brightDdon(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Will try to make the story short so I won't bore you

During my school days I love to party alot or go out for a drink. So one fateful day I and my friends were invited for a birthday party about 4 of us. So on arrival we were served with a whiskey and a bottle of coke. I took two shots of the whiskey and coke i got pumped up for a dance. One of my male friends didn't like the taste so he gave me he's to drink making it 3 shots. So after the dance I ordered for two bottles of heineken. M.I(miracle) a female friend of mine bought cigar as we were going to the party so I took one from her to smoke. You dont inhale the smoke cos it's very strong. I got a little tipsy at this point.

So we all decided to go clubbing. On arrival I quickly went for a black bullet. So M.I(miracle) gave me her samsong phone so she won't misplace it. After taking that black bullet my God I can't describe how I was feeling buh I was full of energy. So I started dancing and I'm a good dancer. Like literally ppl gave me space to dance and entertain them. Along the way a voice in my head was like.. dude do something crazy ur dance is really boring. Mehn I jumped on the couch and started dancing next thing I know a bouncer picked me up and took me off the club. I was shouting at him that I have the right to be here. When he dropped me I just realized what happened. At the process I lost M.I's phone. cheesy cheesy. That babe was on my neck all day cos she bought the phone brand-new.

Please share yours if you have one.
@op....��������God bless you bro,,,,I don laugh sotey I begging cry....��������
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by brightDdon(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bro...you no go kill me with laugh.... I work in the club...

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by brightDdon(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
chaarly:
My first time in a club was in my 300level, 2nd semester after Evol fashion show in Uniben. After the show, they said there was an after party in town, me, some guys and some girls got a cab and headed down.. it was around past 11pm.

I have been hearing about clubbing clubbing clubbing so I said lemmi go and see o. We got there around past 12am. I have forgotten the name of the club. but it's in Benin, GRA side. Party dun start, omoh see groove, we dey dance, dey dance dey go, dey rock.

girls choke, music was very louddddd, people were smoking, drinking, some lodge for upstairs. I rocked a particular lady till I messed up myself. choi. we dance, dance, dance till around 4am. some Yahoo boys show and were spraying money. I wanted to rush and pick but I con remember say I fit go surrender my destiny in the process cheesy I really needed to #500 mint notes for my tp back. lol. but I lockup, bone, just dey look.

we just dey dance dey go. at a point I couldn't hear clearly again. my ears were ringing. My God! the music was too loud. To be honest I couldn't hear clearly for about 2weeks.

When I got back home, I con dey reason the matter like.. so na so club dey? just to dey dance from like 11pm till dawn, drinking and smoking and doing all manner. I vowed never to return to any club again in my life.

I later got to realise that there's no reward for all that fam. And that it is better to sing praise and dance to the Lord. I have been doing that instead. There was this particular day I was singing and dancing to Ron Kenoly's lift him up Live concert. My God, the power of God came very strong. I couldn't stand. I was on the floor screaming JESUS!

PS. The presence of God is better and greater than any club or disco hall. "Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere" psalm 84:10.

Psalm 150
Praise the Lord!

Praise ye the Lord!

*sorry for any typo. my brother's wife birthday is today and I'm in charge of the kitchen cheesy cheesy

Also, if you see anything wrong with this post, you need to repent & give your life to Christ. wink

Shalom!

God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Divay22(f): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I am an introvert, and at the same time a very terrible dancer grin grin infact if I should dance for you eeeh, u go crack ya ribs.
Lemme be the judge of that cheesy
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by ikorodureporta: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
My spirit no fit carry that louzy thing, although I like DJing..
D first club i attended was a big man's club.. cool music, drinks, food...I no fit go all these Rastafarian clubs till today, except I'm there for a business
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hopebringer:

It's good you can own up to your failings. Go back to school try and graduate this time . Then life would have more purpose. It's not easy to admit being a drop out in a public forum like this , I respect you for doing that .

Good luck

Aim for. 2:1

Mind what u say bro. I don't know who u are so don't say what u have no proof. Besides I neva told u I didn't graduate
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by ikorodureporta: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
aspiring44:
Experience at any club has the good , the bad and ugly . On a particular Friday I went to one at opebi , Vegas + envogue. That was the day i saw homos numbering about 8 and they came around 2am all dressed feminine and as I was dancing one came behind me stroking his hard on against my ass and I landed him a dirty slap.

I yelled at him that are you mad I am your father .
What nonsense

It was so annoying because he felt since my dance was erotic he made a try.

cheesy
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by ikorodureporta: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fhowe:
clubbing is not fun anymore compared to 10 years back ,from the hype man hailing people we don’t know to the Dj stopping the music at intervals cause someone bought a particular drink . Then I also noticed everyone is looking at themselves suspiciously . The one that annoys me the most is people that just come there to look at others drinking and dancing they don’t buy anything they just keep looking all through the night

cheesy
looking at pips is the usual thing. How wl u Kno yr club gang if you don't observe them? I even look @ d church
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by bustykasa(f): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
I never been to one so nothing to write
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Nwaceci1234(f): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
chaarly:

Psalm 150
Praise the Lord!

Praise ye the Lord!

Shalom!

I love this

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol, nairalanders are boring sha. See boring comments.

But there is really nothing to experience in clubbing. You sit, drink, get up, dance, and go home.

If you want to enjoy your weekend night, go to a karaoke bar, and sing your heart out or watch people sing.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by 2emotional(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Me nor dey go club again...... club matter don too fuckkk me up.....not to talk of drinking and driving... drinking and driving don single handedly put me in many trouble.....the last one when i do i scatter person keke napep after i don high....I pay for the keke napep...new one
The owner nor green make i repair am..he say na new one...na that time i take realize say keke napep dey cost

Now adays i dey drink and club for house to avoid trouble

I dey buy all my alcohol for my small bar for house
. Boss you're fuckn rich. Pas me one bottle nah senior man
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by mfm04622: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
meobizy:
Till I get old I will never understand people who go clubbing and refuse to dance. Why not buy drinks and play music in your own house instead?

Maybe to look at people displaying?

I don't understand what fun people get from going to night clubs! I don't drink, I don't dance! You can't have a meaningful discussion because of the noise! The alcohol is expensive. The atmosphere is smoke filled. What exactly do people enjoy in night clubs?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage / Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.