Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 (17196 Views)

Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out / Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by SaintLucia: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
ChEkWaSIyKe:

You need mental check up...
Lol he pain u but that's the truth nau. Na your people full Ajegunle and the place dey very dirty like Aba grin
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by mcdokwe(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
So will my village primary school that has not seen any government input for the past 13years be fumigated too?

Ndi ara fumigation
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by Lamasta(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Covid 419 is gradually leaving us alone
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by fayded(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Drsnives:
This man is supposed to be the best governor in Nigeria if not for the oath he took

What oath Pls??
U sound like u know alot, abeg explain give us
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by sameks08(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
is OK
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by lanre88(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nice move.

Get your face shield in bulk, nationwide delivery.

The cheapest price out there.

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by Kokaine(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
haiti007:
Things are getting back to normal
honestly I think we can all reopen now

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Great!

Thanks my governor.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by Peacefuluz(f): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
We gon be free alas!
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by phkka1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Teachers are being owed for over 13 months. You expect them to go and teach on empty stomach.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by Drsnives(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
fayded:

What oath Pls??
U sound like u know alot, abeg explain give us

Have you forgotten the news making headway few weeks back of a secretly signed oath his predecessor made him swore?
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by chibuike65: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Please what of higher institutions
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by SirBunky85(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Drsnives:
This man is supposed to be the best governor in Nigeria if not for the oath he took
just respect urself pls
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by AbamOnyerubi: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Drsnives:
Hmmm, this is deep.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by ayenale1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
One by one dem don dey open, one by one they will be shutting down isolation centres.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by Everyoung11: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
I thought the Federal Government asked only the exit classes in secondary school is to resume
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by Drsnives(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
SirBunky85:
just respect urself pls

Yes sir
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by Drsnives(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
AbamOnyerubi:

Hmmm, this is deep.
lipsrsealed
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by fayded(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Drsnives:

Have you forgotten the news making headway few weeks back of a secretly signed oath his predecessor made him swore?

No.. Pls tell me about it..
I never even got d news
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
yourgistpartner:
Great move, other state will follow.
But if I may ask, which term will they commence because the new session is slated for September normally.

they should have waited till September to continue the calendar but then it's still a laudable development
I think that's what the FG is waiting for. The reason they are dragging feet concerning opening Schools.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by earnit1: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
ok
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by NairaMaster1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Teachers to resume or students to resume?

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by Drsnives(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
fayded:

No.. Pls tell me about it..
I never even got d news

Baba browse about it.. no be for my mouth you go take hear say fowl lay boiled eggs
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by kaludestiny10(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
He is asking them to resume for work without payment.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by Blazejidenna: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abia state governments are thieves. Private schools in Abia state were told to pay #10000 in order the place to be fumigated. After that certificate will be awarded. I thought it ought to be free FG should come to our rescue
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by Vanzcharles(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
femi4:
Covid is still around, continue coming out o

Then remain in ya hole grin
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by femi4: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Then remain in ya hole grin
And I ll be far away from isolation centres and ventilators
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by Vanzcharles(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
femi4:
And I ll be far away from isolation centres and ventilators

Atleast you can't deceive me that you HV bn Indoors thru out the relaxation of this lockdown grin On Tuesday, you go carry ur body gum mainroad ..no be so grin
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by femi4: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Atleast you can't deceive me that you HV bn Indoors thru out the relaxation of this lockdown grin On Tuesday, you go carry ur body gum mainroad ..no be so grin
No big deal outside.... Stay indoor and remain safe or go outside and risk your life
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 by Anasko(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Please open the schools so that children can go back to and learn.

In the North, Islamic schools are fully open and children go to school with their complete uniform so why is it that the conventional schools still closed down. Are the these children's life different from the ones in the South or elsewhere?

A particular set of people keep dragging this country back.

Tufiakwa!
Whycare you lying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guides On How To Calculate OAU Screening Aggregate Score For 2016 Aspirants / Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure / LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.