Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma (1048 Views)

This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma / Please, Advise A Single 30 Years Old Virgin / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by Jamesz12: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
hen even plan our future together, there is no
Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by Kriss216: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
she once dated a guy for 7 years who later disappointed her, before she met this her current guy who is dating her up till now.

Wait, you want to marry a Nigerian girl that dated a guy for 7 years
Do you even think about the mileage of the kpekus you want to spend the rest of your life with? There's nothing left there for you to enjoy again. Kpekus otí baje!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by Taywon: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by donstan18: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
She's in a relationship and has made it clear to you, but you keep chatting and pestering her.

Just like you are trying to convince a lady who's in a relationship to date you, so will another better guy convince her to break and shatter your heart.

I don't know why you people can't give people who are in a relationship a simple space. Always being so clingy and curious to know everything about them. Tufiakwa!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by Jamesz12: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kriss216:

Do you even think about the mileage of the kpekus you want to spend the rest of your life with? There's nothing left there for you to enjoy again. Kpekus otí baje!

Baba the kpekus is not the issue here
But sound home
Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by blinking001(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
The truth is that she's using you and my reasons are as follows
1) she's manipulating you with the marriage thing because she believes she has entered into your head totally. She has seen that you're predictable.
2) she didnt bother to hide her past of being in a relationship for 7 years because she knows you're weak.
Do you even know what that entails?
3) The raw truth now is that she cannot love a man, shes been through alot and won't continue on thesame path she undertook before she was dumped. You're just her side man. Girls like her see men as disposables

Reasons why you should leave her
1) she has been in a relationship for 7 years. She's been bleeping her ex for 7 years straight. There is nothing left for you.
2) too many abortions committed. She dated for 7 years and we know the tales associated with such relationships. They were practically cohabiting. She's like damaged goods.
3) Any lady who is still in a relationship and still sees the need to search the waters shouldnt be trusted. She's not reliable.
In summary

Run for your life.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by Kriss216: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jamesz12:

Baba the kpekus is not the issue here
But sound home
An elongated kpekus can't give a sound home.

- Phil Hardly 1745

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by rtdCivilservant: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jamesz12:
There is this girl that is my life now, actually we met online around February of this year through the Facebook platform. She is 27 while I am 30 years old, see lives in Delta while I live in Lagos, she once dated a guy for 7 years who later disappointed her, before she met this her current guy who is dating her up till now.

Initially we were just chatting as casual frnds with no strings attached, she told me about herself, her relationship status, family background everything and I also told her mine.
Along the line one thing led to the other we started developing feelings for each other because she is exactly my kind of person. She doesn't pretend and she is real just like me. So we got along very well.
The point now is I am in a dilemma because she actually told me about her present boyfriend but she didn't tell the guy about me anyway, and I adore her for her sincerity and honesty towards, she asked me when we were about to start up the relationship if I could cope with it which I said yes because I felt by the time I give her enough reasons to love and trust me she will leave him, But as it stands she hides nothing from me, she tells me everything including what transpires between she and the other guy, recently the guy started suspecting her but she still denies having an affair with me.
She confided in me that she is looking for a tangible reason to leave the guy that she can't just leave him like that, that I should understand, and that was 3 months ago, again she categorically told me that marriage grounds will be a good reason to tell him it is over ( thats when I come for her hand in marriage). Now that was 3 months ago and I also felt because of what she passed through in the time past and being that she doesn't know me so well as at then, so I saw reasons with her. But at the moment I have taking her to my family, I plan to marry her, when even plan our future together, there is no step I take without her knowledge, I love her dearly and she knows it, infact sometimes she asks me why I love her so dearly the way I do, I intend marrying her only that I need to put some modalities on ground that will make us have a good home, of which financial stability can't be ruled out. I have told her all this things.

The problem her is that I feel she is using me as an option paradventure that other relationship doesn't work out, I feel she doesn't want to put all her eggs in one basket, hence her relationship with me too because she has refused to leave him, she doesn't post my picture and she deletes our chat because she doesn't want him to know, although I was the one who told her to do it when the guy was suspecting her and giving issues

Pls is there hope in this relationship or am I in the wrong relationship because I don't want to waste time afterall I am not getting any younger.
I need honest advice pls
Same way she would be dating a 3rd guy(that is if she is not already doing that) and be fooling the both of u. Seriously any girl that would do such in my opinion is not a nice person, how are u sure that same fate will not befall u?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by marlow1962(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
From dilemma to dilemma

1 Share

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by Ningen(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
How do you live with yourself knowing another guy is panel beating the woman you intend to marry but with your permission??

I pity you. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by Jamesz12: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Same way she would be dating a 3rd guy(that is if she is not already doing that) and be fooling the both of u. Seriously any girl that would do such in my opinion is not a nice person, how are u sure that same fate will not befall u?

What am even thinking
Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by blazingblender(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
so u now think you are the only guy she met on facebook??

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by michlins(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
So the woman you're is somewhere this Sunday afternoon collecting enjoyment but you're here seeking advice.

Is it that there's no good girl around you who's single or why is it that you are still the "boyfriend in waiting"?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by ojun50(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
90 percent Nigerian girls dey always get option...... Mostly if she Don dey clock 27

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by ibkonekt(m): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
there is no advice to give a simp, whatever happens you deserve.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by samincredible44(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
how can be planning on marrying a lady who currently has a guy and still trying to manipulate u to marry her.how do u SIMPs even reason,how can u trust a girl that is comfortably planning on how to cheat on her guy with u.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by baralatie(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kriss216:

grin
Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by baralatie(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
michlins:
So the woman you're is somewhere this Sunday afternoon collecting enjoyment but you're here seeking advice.

Is it that there's no good girl around you who's single or why is it that you are still the "boyfriend in waiting"?
grin
Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by PureGoldh(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Funny enough

Sometimes,I wonder why some girls are more smarter than some dudes....smh

Bros,she is not dating you and you just dey busy dey fantasize another man property........this is a case of "Aboki man go dey polish shoe...Igbo man go dey wear am"

Jejely look for someone who can be more straight with you...that girl dey play you like Ludo.

Wise up man...cheers

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by Blackmoran(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
I don't know when all this mumu post will stop, when will most guys have brain... Upon all the story and cry on this forum you still asking this question...

Guy if you end up with that girl, you will be the next guy she will be complaining about you to another guy, the same way you meet her another guy will do that to you..

Have been with girls that are in relationship, to the point the girl will be introducing me to her boyfriend as a family friend.

Any girl that date out of a relationship, just shows that she isn't emotionally stable and those type of girls can't be loyal..

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by SPOLO(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
rubbish post...it will end in tears if you don't use your head and leave that lady alone
Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by Exmilitant(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
PureGoldh:
Funny enough

Sometimes,I wonder why some girls are more smarter than some dudes....smh

Bros,she is not dating you and you just dey busy dey fantasize another man property........this is a case of "Aboki man go dey polish shoe...Igbo man go dey wear am"

Jejely look for someone who can be more straight with you...that girl dey play you like Ludo.

Wise up man...cheers
You know the guy is deluded, thinks because the girl bares all to him she is wife material. Same case of " Igbo man go de boast say him get oil wells, Aboki man go dey drill the wells dry''.

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by damoceile: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Where the Bleep are these simps flocking out from??
Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
There is a difference between fvcking a lady with a bf then move on and trying to love a lady that loves another guy whom you might not fvck. I can never do the latter, even if her pussy is paved with gold.

Why would a lady tell you that she has a guy that she seeing and you still want to date her? undecided It shows that you are hopeless in getting another lady to replace her. Why go online to find a girl? Wetin happen to all the beautiful girls where you live?

Never be an option B to any lady. If I were you, I will cut off the relationship. I wish you have the balls to do that.
Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
You're a sidenigga and a very foolish one at that. Is she the only woman in this world?

Why not treat her the way she treats you by making her a sidechick until both of you decide to be serious? So because of marriage, you've decided to a mugu?

I guess while both of you chat, she also tells you to wait a little while she has sex with her main nigga. Man, you dey fall men hands.

Being a sidenigga is not a man's fault but accepting the role makes him an irredeemable simp.
Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by emmyN(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
I hate simps angry
Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by AussiePlayboy(f): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
donstan18:
She's in a relationship and has made it clear to you, but you keep chatting and pestering her.

Just like you are trying to convince a lady who's in a relationship to date you, so will another better guy convince her to break and shatter your heart.

I don't know why you people can't give people who are in a relationship a simple space. Always being so clingy and curious to know everything about them. Tufiakwa!!

The op James 12 is an irritating excuse of a man. I honestly hope and tbh.. It will happen when she leaves him for another guy when they begin to have disagreements. It is inevitable. *Spits away*

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother Who Is In Dilemma by frozen70(f): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jamesz12:
There is this girl that is my life now, actually we met online around February of this year through the Facebook platform. She is 27 while I am 30 years old, see lives in Delta while I live in Lagos, she once dated a guy for 7 years who later disappointed her, before she met this her current guy who is dating her up till now.

Initially we were just chatting as casual frnds with no strings attached, she told me about herself, her relationship status, family background everything and I also told her mine.
Along the line one thing led to the other we started developing feelings for each other because she is exactly my kind of person. She doesn't pretend and she is real just like me. So we got along very well.
The point now is I am in a dilemma because she actually told me about her present boyfriend but she didn't tell the guy about me anyway, and I adore her for her sincerity and honesty towards, she asked me when we were about to start up the relationship if I could cope with it which I said yes because I felt by the time I give her enough reasons to love and trust me she will leave him, But as it stands she hides nothing from me, she tells me everything including what transpires between she and the other guy, recently the guy started suspecting her but she still denies having an affair with me.
She confided in me that she is looking for a tangible reason to leave the guy that she can't just leave him like that, that I should understand, and that was 3 months ago, again she categorically told me that marriage grounds will be a good reason to tell him it is over ( thats when I come for her hand in marriage). Now that was 3 months ago and I also felt because of what she passed through in the time past and being that she doesn't know me so well as at then, so I saw reasons with her. But at the moment I have taking her to my family, I plan to marry her, when even plan our future together, there is no step I take without her knowledge, I love her dearly and she knows it, infact sometimes she asks me why I love her so dearly the way I do, I intend marrying her only that I need to put some modalities on ground that will make us have a good home, of which financial stability can't be ruled out. I have told her all this things.

The problem her is that I feel she is using me as an option paradventure that other relationship doesn't work out, I feel she doesn't want to put all her eggs in one basket, hence her relationship with me too because she has refused to leave him, she doesn't post my picture and she deletes our chat because she doesn't want him to know, although I was the one who told her to do it when the guy was suspecting her and giving issues

Pls is there hope in this relationship or am I in the wrong relationship because I don't want to waste time afterall I am not getting any younger.
I need honest advice pls

So you can stand having a relationship with a girl you already knows that she has a relationship with a guy which is currently going

So you can be easily tricked into marriage by some one you bearly know

Well, it seems that you lack experience in relationships and love matters

You still need enough time to be in the streets and gather enough knowledge and experience about life and relationships and understanding women with their complex nature

Pls go back to the drawing board and start afresh, there
is still enough time for you

Before you make the greatest mistake of your life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only A Fool Would View This / Your Donation Would Feed A Child On The Streets / Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.