Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever (43312 Views)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? / Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Weeb: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Here we see an ignorant old man making daft claims but people will support him because he is speaking in the name of religion. A virus that shut the world down for months and killed millions is just like fever? A virus that got Russia, the U.S, China and North Korea to respond in the same manner? So all the governments of the world plus the U.N got up and decided to damage their own economies via lockdown for fun abi? If it's so trivial let him cure one person in front of an accredited panel of medical professionals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by stanliwise(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vianna:

The virus exist no doubt but it's overrated. Why those foreigners are dying off is because they have a weaker immune system. Same reason they died off like chickens during the last flu pandemic in the 1920s. What we've been counting as casualties here are nothing but malaria cases if you ask me. The virus is real but overhyped.
Do you have any research paper to prove the casualities are malaria.?
How much physical evidence have you gathered?
The virus is overhyped.... then how come many has died in other continent? Till today we don't know why Africa has a different reaction to covid-19 but I am personally glad in a way, in risk of running into hasty conclusion. Let us be guided, there are many things we don't know about Covid-19 virus.

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by saintuspapa(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Change this narrative, pastor. You are a mentor to many gullible folks and they take your words as authority. Why misleading your sheep? Why not demonstrate by submitting yourself for covid infection and thereafter cure yourself with Chloroquine or other malaria drugs. Haba, God of man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by AreaFada2: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Very shameful to hear this talk like this. Shameful. Nigeria won't go far with people like this as role models. People will keep wallowing in ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by ogbuefi677(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
abdullahi45:

Typical mumu.. Which Imam or Muslim don behead you... Or you want to tell me you don't have Muslims in your area or place of work. Stop being a delusional hater..

You can defend what your pastor says without using Muslims to count scores..
is Shekau not an imam?
Was al Baghdadi not an imam? grin
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by gabicon: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Well. According to a lot of findings I've been making lately.. I'm beginning to believe CoronaVirus was engineered to do damage faster but only when it's not treated right.

A lot of people are behind this thing and my main focus being Dr. Fauci.

The ban on Hydroxyl chloroquine for treatment of CoronaVirus even if it had been a vital drug for over 50yrs and has been proven to hastily cure patients.

The video of that doctor that was deleted everywhere calling out Fauci about the goal he's putting out and about how she has treated 300 patients with Hydroxyl chloroquine without recording a death. Media control.

A lot of doctors abroad are already making videos about the directives they are given on how to treat corona virus cases and how it is a wrong way of treating the patients.

Asking all of us to wear masks and wash our hands which are activities that will obviously reduce our immune system strength since we are not in contact with friendly bacteria and germs that naturally help us fight infections.

It all seems doctored.

Did you also know that a lady scientist who was being mistreated by Fauci and his cohorts said Ebola could not infect human celss until it was brought into the laboratory.

See for yourself

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11TrCwTM6ViF7YGoynjnODsEC-r3GmqOy/view?usp=drivesdk

There is inconsistencies at both ends of the story, according to Raymond Dopesi what is used to treat Corona virus patients in Nigeria is malaria drugs, chloroquine to be precise yet we have close to 29 people loosing their life every week in Nigeria. The question now is, the chloroquine and zinc used by madam doctor in USA, is it different from the one used here in Nigeria? If it's the same how come the results are different? President Trump's numbers in the polls dips and all of a sudden madam comes out, Trump tweets the video and there are millions of retweet, could it be that oga president is trying to restore confidence in the electorate? Madam doctor goes after black lives matter protesters telling them that their cause is blandadash. There are a lot of holes.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by astonished: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
only a fool & those that cash out from the SCAMdemic are believed the hoax virus is real
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by ogbuefi677(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
AreaFada2:
Very shameful to hear this talk like this. Shameful. Nigeria won't go far with people like this as role models. People will keep wallowing in ignorance.
Forgive him,na as he know he de talk.
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
olaric:

Do you really know who an Antichrist is? Because from the thrash that just jumped out of your gutter it is obvious you really don't know.
ding ding... Antichrist refers to all that is against the word of God

Jesus Christ told you that the spirit of the Antichrist was already in the world from when He was, meaning just as some have the Spirit of truth in them, others are out there who have the spirit of the Antichrist in them and these
Your MOGs fit the bill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by abdullahi45: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
ogbuefi677:

is Shekau not an imam?
Was al Baghdadi not an imam? grin

Go through my comment again and answer the question asked.. Stop being an emotional hater..

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by folu4real(f): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
ecolime:
Many peoples eyes got opened this year although we will always have the sheepies among us.

This man and Oyakhilome are nothing but scripture quoting entrepreneurs.

Corona Virus dealt seriously with their account balances and showed them pepper. They will never forget 2020.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by RichBoy247: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus is Lord! undecided

I am in fact convinced that these men are indeed the anti-Christs that Jesus Christ spoke of, as it seems their major agenda is to blacken the image of God every chance they get. lipsrsealed

They are Antichrist, so they should close only the Churches.

So, why did they close the Mosques too? Why did they close the Holy Kaaba in Saudi? Or are the Mosques also working for Christ?

Why did they stop the Masquerades too? Are the Masquerades too now working for Christ?

Can you see that you may need psychiatric evaluation with this your 2000+ anti-Christ dumb story? To whom brain is given, sense is expected

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
safetyboot:
Thank God other Men Of God are speaking up like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
the 100s of Nigerians dead so far are what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by NevetsIbot(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
gabicon:

There is inconsistencies at both ends of the story, according to Raymond Dopesi what is used to treat Corona virus patients in Nigeria is malaria drugs, chloroquine to be precise yet we have close to 29 people loosing their life every week in Nigeria. The question now is, the chloroquine and zinc used by madam doctor in USA, is it different from the one used here in Nigeria? If it's the same how come the results are different? President Trump's numbers in the polls dips and all of a sudden madam comes out, Trump tweets the video and there are millions of retweet, could it be that oga president is trying to restore confidence in the electorate? Madam doctor goes after black lives matter protesters telling them that their cause is blandadash. There are a lot of holes.

Brother.. Hydroxylchloroquine and Chloroquine are two different but similar drugs... There are a lot of buts no doubts but then reason with me man.

There are a lot of publications out there in the public about which leaf or which drug can cure CoronaVirus. None got deleted or opposed or should I say got so opposed to the point of deletion.

But a doctor who has quite a number of doctors standing behind her obviously in support of her talking about how a drug that was banned as a treatment from CoronaVirus actually cures it was deleted on every platform. This woman further went on to describe the way she mixes up the medications with Zinc and what not and she was silenced with the claims that Hydroxylchloroquine gives heart problems..... If it gave heart problems, would it be an approved drug in the first place?

Again, I heard of a Nigerian doctor who has used these drugs in lagos as treatment for his entire family who got corona virus. Obviously he treated them himself and out of the hospital... No one died.

There are a lot of ifs and buts but damn, ai never believe this thing was as serious as they made it seem

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
RichBoy247:

They are Antichrist, so they should close only the Churches.

So, why did they close the Mosques too? Why did they close the Holy Kaaba in Saudi? Or are the Mosques also working for Christ?

Why did they stop the Masquerades too? Are the Masquerades too now working for Christ?

Can you see that you may need psychiatric evaluation with these your 2000+ anti-Christ dumb story? To whom brain is given, sense is expected
is this thread about the closing of anything?

You people need to use your head and stop making it seem God's people are eejits!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Crooked pastor, peddling lies, false hopes and fake miracles.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by RichBoy247: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
is this thread about the closing of anything?

You people need to use your head and stop making it seem God's people are eejits!

God people will never be idiots, but religious fools are nincompoops

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by RichBoy247: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
gypsey:
Crooked paator, peddling lies, false hopes and fake miracles.

Business must go on.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by semyman: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Scammers on the prowl
Their condition has become tight as there is no tithe

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
RichBoy247:

God people will never be idiots, but religious fools are nincompoops
well, your man there is the leader of some of those religious eejits(pretending they being to God) you refer to.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
RichBoy247:

Business must go on.
I pity his gullible worshippers.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Femeto: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
EmagNig:
The General Overseer of the Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo has said the dreaded Covid-19 is mere propaganda and it is just like an ordinary fever

He made the statement in a recent sermon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z4fIPEtLyQ
If he sure for you go to an Isolation center to heal them. It's like fever and they are dieing like chicken in USA, Brazil and Mexico.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Well. According to a lot of findings I've been making lately.. I'm beginning to believe CoronaVirus was engineered to do damage faster but only when it's not treated right.

The ban on Hydroxyl chloroquine for treatment of CoronaVirus even if it had been a vital drug for over 50yrs and has been proven to hastily cure patients.

The video of that doctor that was deleted everywhere calling out Fauci about the directives he's putting out and about how she has treated 300 patients with Hydroxyl chloroquine without recording a death. Media control. - - - - - -

How do you die with a virus? You could die with HIV but not die from it. But every other person that has died lately from other situations but had corona virus has been added to the death numbers to spike the death rate!

George Floyd that was killed by that police man was tested positive of corona too, why did they not add his death to the death toll na?

A lot of doctors abroad are already making videos about the directives they are given on how to treat corona virus cases and how it is a wrong way of treating the patients.

Asking all of us to wear masks and wash our hands which are activities that will obviously reduce our immune system strength since we are not in contact with friendly bacteria and germs that naturally help us fight infections.

It all seems doctored.

Did you also know that a lady scientist who was being mistreated by Fauci and his cohorts said Ebola could not infect human cells until it was brought into the laboratory.

See for yourself

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11TrCwTM6ViF7YGoynjnODsEC-r3GmqOy/view?usp=drivesdk
_________
I just watched the video and I have the same views with Bishop!

Everything that was said that was not glorifying CoronaVirus was swept under the rug. Every single thing.......

The main way to get people to do something is to continue to instill fear into them.

To what gain??

Probably rake millions from vaccines that are probably already available....

Political reasons maybe...

The reason for putting the whole world on standstill still beats me
my hand almost got broken today in the factory
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mr Bishop, calm down, govt will soon open churches, money will flow again. Radarada

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Pally84: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
We Nigerians are funny, you don't believe in the existence of the virus but you donated "relief materials and equipments" during the lockdown I understand for the gram. You heal so called coronavirus victims and you now realise it is fever..It is we the follow follow people that will suffer it.let us continue supporting and encouraging educated illiterate to be deceiving us.They come out to talk rubbish but hide in their various homes to practice what they condemn in the open

6 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by oodua1stson: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Larryhoover:
People that didn't survive it won't call it a mere noise as it was never their wish to be killed by the virus.
same way thousands of people don't survive ordinary malaria that lots of us survive without even using malaria drugs.

Let's be honest here, the virus is but its impact is man made
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by edoairways: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
NevetsIbot:

The video of that doctor that was deleted everywhere calling out Fauci about the directives he's putting out and about how she has treated 300 patients with Hydroxyl chloroquine without recording a death. Media control. - - - - - -

How do you die with a virus? You could die with HIV but not die from it. But every other person that has died lately from other situations but had corona virus has been added to the death numbers to spike the death rate!

George Floyd that was killed by that police man was tested positive of corona too, why did they not add his death to the death toll na?

It all seems doctored.

Did you also know that a lady scientist who was being mistreated by Fauci and his cohorts said Ebola could not infect human cells until it was brought into the laboratory.

See for yourself

_________

Everything that was said that was not glorifying CoronaVirus was swept under the rug. Every single thing.......

The main way to get people to do something is to continue to instill fear into them.

To what gain??

You expressed well

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by SIONKPO1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
stanliwise:
Till today it is so shocking how our so-called men of God and "Papa", "Daddy" have degenerated into blockade to good information and National progress. How can a person of his status make such naive statement. I don't want to believe he was serious about it.

I am seeing some comment talking about how COVID-19 is false and not real. If by chance you come across someone who has lost a loved one to COVID-19, I hope you will make such heartless statement in front of them. NDDC and the masses are clueless as to the rate of spread and infections we currently have today but from observation African continent seem to have low death rate and alot of people seem to be asymptomatic and just suffer light fever, cough and headache. Suggestion could be that it could be
1. Young population in Africa
2. Natural immunization e.g Malaria and some illness could have create an immunity.
Till Today, there is no explanation why Africa has different reaction to COVID-19 but it doesn't justify the fact that COVID-19 is not real. Perhaps if Africa has heavy medical research facility, we could have conducted our own research and find out things for our self and who knows we could discover sometime amazing which others wouldn't but sadly we don't.
You sound confused
In the navy people like you are called Crap
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by blowjohn(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
NevetsIbot:

It all seems doctored.

See for yourself

_________

To what gain??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mzJ4kkJqeU
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Henrydata(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Pastor take it easy oo
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by 12inchess: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
I feel a bit sad that someone who is not a doctor and has such a huge platform will authoritatively say Coronavirus is just like a fever. And this man is not even a doctor. How about you let the doctors decide what is healthy to do? If it's just like a fever, how come so many people have died till date? Yes we know all about it possibility of Big Pharma sabotage etc and even 2020 elections, hydroxychloroquine, and remdesvir cash grab and how that can come into play but for someone who has such a big audience in Nigeria to go on the pulpit and say something like this in my opinion is not just right. No to talk of people who have died or lost loved ones in this pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by blowjohn(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' / Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell / TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.