Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever (43278 Views)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? / Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by iramure(m): 3:20am On Aug 03, 2020
No Nigeria pastor predicted the outbreak of corona virus in 2020. They were all busy dishing out false prophesies, false hope. Yet, foolish, blinded, stupid, gullible and idiotic members of their shrine are still following and believing them. None of them has replicated any of the miracles recorded in bible with their power, faith, annoying and nonsense bragging they all lay claim to.
FOOLISHNESS OF RELIGION

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by opribo(m): 3:55am On Aug 03, 2020
Ok, i will listen to you if and only if you accept to meet an active covid19 patient for a week without mask.

Then you can come back to your church and rant anything you want.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by showafrica(m): 3:57am On Aug 03, 2020
jmoore:
Who is your dealer?

The guy that supplies weed to these gods of men is doing a great job.

This covid-19 pandemic has exposed the foolishness of some of these pastors.

If i were them, i will stop talking about it

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by adekS1(m): 4:10am On Aug 03, 2020
If actually u talk this thing....kai u disappoint me no b small o considering ur level of wisdom.

However, am nt too surprise cos its one of the reasons l dont use any human being as role model, evn Jesus Christ Am still praying for grace to do all his bidding not to talk of one mortal being...

Any man of God can fall at any time,thats why all our naija Christians especially need to learn to concentrate on Christ alone,the author and finisher of faith n not on men of God...
Finally,I av seen situations that it will take the whole world to make me think Covid-19 is not REAL
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by F117nighthawk: 4:14am On Aug 03, 2020
Only in Nigeria u will hear these rogues called pastors making noise and talking nonsense about covid 19 because the pandemic had done a big blow to the cheap and free money they get from their gullible congregation, why are other pastors in other climes not making hell of noise and speak against the disease? Mumu naija people una no go get sense now, God don expose these brain washing people called pastor enough, they are ordinary people like u,now that they Don open their church business for them, u will start hearing the stupid preachers claiming healing of covid 19 in their churches, the same pandemic they had being calling mere noise from the pit of hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Sterope(f): 4:38am On Aug 03, 2020
Yes. That is because you are stupid undecided
Luckydubby7:
Covid19. I'll be the last person to believe on this virus.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by thoosing(m): 4:41am On Aug 03, 2020
Anneka101:
You are right sir!

The virus is a scam. Open churches! Let the devil be put to shame.

Exactly.
Make plenty money in short time with forex...chat an expert for details
https://7030262041
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Guninerma231: 5:07am On Aug 03, 2020
tolujohnso:

How different is your position on our version of COVID-19 and what the Bishop said? You have just given possible reason why it isn't as deadly as it was in America, china and Europe. Hence it is more of a noise here. Soon revelations will start unfolding NDDC is just a tip of the iceberg.

grin grin
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by charlsecy(m): 5:08am On Aug 03, 2020
Digriz:
I contacted the virus and survived it....
Did you experience loss of senses of taste and smell during your condition?
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Kobojunkie: 5:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Where can we get some Covid-19 carriers to go visit theses men abeg! We need to get them exposed to the disease so we can see how they react to it. undecided
Their posturing don tire person abeg!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by ogbuefi677(m): 5:23am On Aug 03, 2020
OPPPS:

But he failed to criticize GEJ and Mama Peace because those ones were ready to send $ to Oledipo account as at when due.
Wailing zombie children
I don't need Islam ppl on my mention.
You ppl should be more concerned about the havoc being caused all over the world in d name of your blood drinking allah

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Benwallt(m): 5:31am On Aug 03, 2020
Really! Despite your knowledge of the origin you still allowed your church to be shut.
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by femi4: 5:46am On Aug 03, 2020
petra1:

Fever + chloroquine = cure
Covid + chloroquine = cure

Fever = flu
Covid = flu
Covid = Flu = Fever = cool cool shocked cool cool cool cool
Ignorance! Where is Danfoster, Ajumobi , Abba kyari today?
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by femi4: 5:48am On Aug 03, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Covid19. I'll be the last person to believe on this virus.
Inadequate knowledge everywhere

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Brunicekid(m): 6:13am On Aug 03, 2020
stanliwise:
Till today it is so shocking how our so-called men of God and "Papa", "Daddy" have degenerated into blockade to good information and National progress. How can a person of his status make such naive statement. I don't want to believe he was serious about it.

I am seeing some comment talking about how COVID-19 is false and not real. If by chance you come across someone who has lost a loved one to COVID-19, I hope you will make such heartless statement in front of them. NDDC and the masses are clueless as to the rate of spread and infections we currently have today but from observation African continent seem to have low death rate and alot of people seem to be asymptomatic and just suffer light fever, cough and headache. Suggestion could be that it could be
1. Young population in Africa
2. Natural immunization e.g Malaria and some illness could have created the immunity.
Till Today, there is no explanation why Africa has different reaction to COVID-19 but it doesn't justify the statament "COVID-19 is not real". Perhaps if Africa has heavy medical research facility, we could have conducted our own research and find out things for our self and who knows we could discover something amazing which others wouldn't but sadly we don't.
If it's In Africa, we have medical research facilities, the issue is Funding, Facilities and Facilitating training for medical research staffs.
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Vikalinda(m): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2020
How can a disease that has claimed more than 500,000 lifes in less than a year be ordinary fever? that African death tolls is not as predicted by WHO does not undermine what Covid-19 can do. Oga see beyond what will benefit you and your household.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by jaxxy(m): 6:36am On Aug 03, 2020
Some of our pastors talk ignorantly and arrogantly at same time.
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by PigTormentor: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Yerobber mumuslim.
At least him no dey throw bomb or behead people like una own imams

Retarded brainwashed IPIG delusional crazytian terrorist monkey.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by jamachi(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2020
No wonder people who attend this church are brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Fa44me: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2020
stanliwise:
Till today it is so shocking how our so-called men of God and "Papa", "Daddy" have degenerated into blockade to good information and National progress. How can a person of his status make such naive statement. I don't want to believe he was serious about it.

I am seeing some comment talking about how COVID-19 is false and not real. If by chance you come across someone who has lost a loved one to COVID-19, I hope you will make such heartless statement in front of them. NDDC and the masses are clueless as to the rate of spread and infections we currently have today but from observation African continent seem to have low death rate and alot of people seem to be asymptomatic and just suffer light fever, cough and headache. Suggestion could be that it could be
2. Natural immunization e.g Malaria and some illness could have created the immunity.
Till Today, there is no explanation why Africa has different reaction to COVID-19 but it doesn't justify the statament "COVID-19 is not real". Perhaps if Africa has heavy medical research facility, we could have conducted our own research and find out things for our self and who knows we could discover something amazing which others wouldn't but sadly we don't.

Bishop is right on this. Is malaria fever not real and killed people all over the world? Even if the virus is real, the noise attached to it to destabilize everything is 100% much. It's an evil agenda against the Church of God. God will put them all to shame very soon. Different virus or diseases have killed many people before, now and will continue to kill. Only the spiritual ones will know or see beyond physical.
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by alhaji04: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2020
did he actually say "from the pit of hell"? really? lol

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2020
desiredhome:

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Ogbeni..... what is the difference between tax payers money and tithes payers money?
cool cool cool
One is going into politicians pocket while the other one is going into the Pastorprenours pocket at the detriment of the poor masses.....

While the poor masses are defending these criminals (their oppressors),.......
hunger/ignorant is really a disease

The difference is that Tithe is voluntary while Tax is not. Nobody force you to pay tithe but you are being forced to pay tax either directly or indirectly without anything to show for it by the government.

How much have you forcefully paid into Oyedepo, Adeboye, T.B Joshua, and/or Oyakhilome's account? Are they in control of National purse which politicians call national cake? Think well please.

That one apart, what of our natural resources they squander its proceed with reckless abandon. Devil is decieiving Nigerians and that's why they think rich Pastors are their problem and not utterly corrupt politicians.

If you don't know your problem, how can you know the solution?
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Weeb: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=OOSAGCFR post=92394924][/quote]
It's a free forum if you can comment I can comment. It's not my fault that you can't read.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Layksaide(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2020
stanliwise:

I am seeing some comment talking about how COVID-19 is false and not real. [s]If by chance you come across someone who has lost a loved one to COVID-19, I hope you will make such heartless statement in front of them.[/s] NDDC and the masses are clueless as to the rate of spread and infections we currently have today but from observation African continent seem to have low death rate and alot of people seem to be asymptomatic and just suffer light fever, cough and headache. Suggestion could be that it could be

[s]If by chance you come across someone who has lost a loved one to COVID-19, I hope you will make such heartless statement in front of them.[/s]
Have you seen anybody wit Corona or died of Corona in Nigeria since the hullabaloo started?
Have you watched the video of the Nigerian Doctor in Texas talking about the cure of Covid using HydroxichloroQuine(can't get the spelling right) +Zinc+Zithromax to treat covid patients in America and we're all cured?
Moreso, Bishop Oyedepo never said Covid is not real, he said it's just like malaria.
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by OPPPS: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2020
ogbuefi677:

I don't need Islam ppl on my mention.
You ppl should be more concerned about the havoc being caused all over the world in d name of your blood drinking allah
Bigot has come again

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by DarkJeddi(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2020
gungab:
Common Meenh!

The noise Is too loud
Tell that to those that lost loved ones..
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by drololaaof: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2020
stanliwise:

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by drololaaof: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2020
We are unfortunate being in Africa for a person of Bishop Oyedepo and Chris Oyakhilome talking this way no wonder many of his members will be dying under false yoke if he had a close relative that died or admitted for COVID 19 that survive he will not say what he is saying. Many are dying of the disease because of the action activities of the so called men of God. COVID is REAL DON'T BE deceived. Unfortunately the transmission is under community transmission now. The use of all herbs , tea , ginger, lemon etc spiritual healing if not concomitantly added with active therapy the person will die many are dying under the wrong diagnosis of typhoid
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by petra1(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2020
femi4:
Ignorance! Where is Danfoster, Ajumobi , Abba kyari today?

They didnt take chloroquine

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Biodun1929(m): 8:28am On Aug 03, 2020
175:
grin grin grin

He's right. I just treated a serious bout of malaria for 5 days.

If I had gone to the hospital now, NCDC go use me count scores cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Lol! This is true. People are really scared of going to hospital to treat normal illnesses nowadays, cos everything is termed Covid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Why Do GOtv And DStv Censor The Name Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.