Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever (43277 Views)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? / Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Jman06(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Coronavirus is real but can be effectively managed.
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by stanliwise(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
SIONKPO1:

You sound confused
In the navy people like you are called Crap
Why not sound more civil.
A civil man would point out the flaw and give suggestion. But you don't sound like one.
If you can't be civil, ignore me.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Jaqenhghar: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
No be by too much talk. If he is really a man of God he should go to any COVID centre.
The monkey will shield hi.self and be uttering gibberish from the pulpit

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by 12inchess: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Brother.. Hydroxylchloroquine and Chloroquine are two different but similar drugs... There are a lot of buts no doubts but then reason with me man.

There are a lot of publications out there in the public about which leaf or which drug can cure CoronaVirus. None got deleted or opposed or should I say got so opposed to the point of deletion.

But a doctor who has quite a number of doctors standing behind her obviously in support of her talking about how a drug that was banned as a treatment from CoronaVirus actually cures it was deleted on every platform. This woman further went on to describe the way she mixes up the medications with Zinc and what not and she was silenced with the claims that Hydroxylchloroquine gives heart problems..... If it gave heart problems, would it be an approved drug in the first place?

Again, I heard of a Nigerian doctor who has used these drugs in lagos as treatment for his entire family who got corona virus. Obviously he treated them himself and out of the hospital... No one died.

There are a lot of ifs and buts but damn, ai never believe this thing was as serious as they made it seem
Yes, but no. This is not science. People will get better from Coronavirus without taking any mediciation. This is why clinical trials are done. There must be substantial proof that it works. My greatest concern is how Big Pharma is pushing their new medication for profits alone. I feel given the cheapness of Hydroxychloroquine etc, more trials need to be carried out to see if it can help. But Big Pharma doesn't want this

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by OOSAGCFR(m): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
it pains reading some comments of some set of devilish fools,That always deems it fit to make mockery of Men of God....I pray wisdom fall on u before its too late
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Well. According to a lot of findings I've been making lately.. I'm beginning to believe CoronaVirus was engineered to do damage faster but only when it's not treated right.

A lot of people are behind this thing and my main focus being Dr. Fauci.

The ban on Hydroxyl chloroquine for treatment of CoronaVirus even if it had been a vital drug for over 50yrs and has been proven to hastily cure patients.

The video of that doctor that was deleted everywhere calling out Fauci about the directives he's putting out and about how she has treated 300 patients with Hydroxyl chloroquine without recording a death. Media control. - - - - - -

How do you die with a virus? You could die with HIV but not die from it. But every other person that has died lately from other situations but had corona virus has been added to the death numbers to spike the death rate!

George Floyd that was killed by that police man was tested positive of corona too, why did they not add his death to the death toll na?

A lot of doctors abroad are already making videos about the directives they are given on how to treat corona virus cases and how it is a wrong way of treating the patients.

Asking all of us to wear masks and wash our hands which are activities that will obviously reduce our immune system strength since we are not in contact with friendly bacteria and germs that naturally help us fight infections.

It all seems doctored.

Did you also know that a lady scientist who was being mistreated by Fauci and his cohorts said Ebola could not infect human cells until it was brought into the laboratory.

See for yourself

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11TrCwTM6ViF7YGoynjnODsEC-r3GmqOy/view?usp=drivesdk
_________
I just watched the video and I have the same views with Bishop!

Everything that was said that was not glorifying CoronaVirus was swept under the rug. Every single thing.......

The main way to get people to do something is to continue to instill fear into them.

To what gain??

Probably rake millions from vaccines that are probably already available....

Political reasons maybe...

The reason for putting the whole world on standstill still beats me

Wow.... when people like you seat in their hamlet and spew right wing conspiracy theory..... Naija get many problem i swear.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by topcii(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Pastor was only talking to his congregation who have understanding of what he's saying and not to all of u commenting trash.
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by OOSAGCFR(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=Weeb post=92393563]Here we see an ignorant old man making daft claims but people will support him because he is speaking in the name of religion. A virus that shut the world down for months and killed millions is just like fever? A virus that got Russia, the U.S, China and North Korea to respond in the same manner? So all the governments of the world plus the U.N got up and decided to damage their own economies via lockdown for fun abi? If it's so trivial let him cure one person in front of an accredited panel of medical professionals.[/quote
Must you comment!!I read your name as Weed
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by dahnimoh(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
stanliwise:
Till today it is so shocking how our so-called men of God and "Papa", "Daddy" have degenerated into blockade to good information and National progress. How can a person of his status make such naive statement. I don't want to believe he was serious about it.

I am seeing some comment talking about how COVID-19 is false and not real. If by chance you come across someone who has lost a loved one to COVID-19, I hope you will make such heartless statement in front of them. NDDC and the masses are clueless as to the rate of spread and infections we currently have today but from observation African continent seem to have low death rate and alot of people seem to be asymptomatic and just suffer light fever, cough and headache. Suggestion could be that it could be
1. Young population in Africa
2. Natural immunization e.g Malaria and some illness could have create an immunity.
Till Today, there is no explanation why Africa has different reaction to COVID-19 but it doesn't justify the fact that COVID-19 is not real. Perhaps if Africa has heavy medical research facility, we could have conducted our own research and find out things for our self and who knows we could discover sometime amazing which others wouldn't but sadly we don't.

HAVE you, I mean you , come across any such person/persons so as to validate your claim.

DO you think the number that have died of malaria since this propaganda in Nigeria is less than ten thousand?
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by cevek11: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
If this is the mind set of the founder, is it wise to attend the school?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by tfash96(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
Mere Noise by Nigerian Corona Distribution Company. NCDC
mad o grin grin
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by NevetsIbot(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
12inchess:

Yes, but no. This is not science. People will get better from Coronavirus without taking any mediciation. This is why clinical trials are done. There must be substantial proof that it works. My greatest concern is how Big Pharma is pushing their new medication for profits alone. I feel given the cheapness of Hydroxychloroquine etc, more trials need to be carried out to see if it can help. But Big Pharma doesn't want this

All these beats me. These guys are ready to let people die just because they want to make money. At this point, every option to reduce the death rate should be exploited but they won't.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Adesamogun(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Can He just focus on the GOSPEL and getting people to Heaven.. Even Jesus did not touch anyone with Leprosy or Tell them to visit the Synagogue (what was aginst the Law). HE focused on the Good New and Heal those that came his way... Can they Learn from Jesus
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by SEEDORF441(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Kinda true. Especially the african version of this Covid-19

E no even strong like the noise made

Meanwhile take advantage of the situation and make money. Join the trending WhatsApp group where you can market anything u have...get contacts/connections, business deal. Link to join below
https:///ENZ7GEKx2ktDjEIZR469cm
Paste me your number
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by DeAlphaMale(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oya naa he should go and cure the fever... Anything to stay relevant

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
topcii:
Pastor was only talking to his congregation who have understanding of what he's saying and not to all of u commenting trash.
You mean the eejits in his congregation who are stone-hearted and blind to what is happening world over, even right there in Nigeria? undecided

People have died by the hundreds of thousands and your pastor is shrugging it all off as mere fever? undecided

Even fever sef, him don develop medicine for that sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Adesamogun:
Can He just focus on the GOSPEL and getting people to Heaven.. Even Jesus did not touch anyone with Leprosy or Tell them to visit the Synagogue (what was aginst the Law). HE focused on the Good New and Heal those that came his way... Can they Learn from Jesus
what gospel? I have yet to find a single preaching by this man that is what Jesus Christ taught and I have searched.

The furthest he has been able to get anyone is into his own kingdom and church.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by fowlyansh181(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Covid19. I'll be the last person to believe on this virus.
ignorance

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by mkoabiola: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
This tym around..

This man of God is saying d bitter truth .

I believe him.

If d doctor had said 350 prople died.

Would they have deleted d video ..

No.
Covid is a scam
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by fowlyansh181(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
petra1:

Fever + chloroquine = cure
Covid + chloroquine = cure

Fever = flu
Covid = flu
Covid = Flu = Fever = cool cool shocked cool cool cool cool
chloroquine is not a cure for COVID-19

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Advancedman(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
I agree with you on this for the very first time.
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by rockyh(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
I don't take he seriously anymore
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Ekugbeh(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
stanliwise:
Till today it is so shocking how our so-called men of God and "Papa", "Daddy" have degenerated into blockade to good information and National progress. How can a person of his status make such naive statement. I don't want to believe he was serious about it.

I am seeing some comment talking about how COVID-19 is false and not real. If by chance you come across someone who has lost a loved one to COVID-19, I hope you will make such heartless statement in front of them. NDDC and the masses are clueless as to the rate of spread and infections we currently have today but from observation African continent seem to have low death rate and alot of people seem to be asymptomatic and just suffer light fever, cough and headache. Suggestion could be that it could be
1. Young population in Africa
2. Natural immunization e.g Malaria and some illness could have create an immunity.
Till Today, there is no explanation why Africa has different reaction to COVID-19 but it doesn't justify the fact that COVID-19 is not real. Perhaps if Africa has heavy medical research facility, we could have conducted our own research and find out things for our self and who knows we could discover something amazing which others wouldn't but sadly we don't.
Am very sure u don't know what you are talking about, now, sit down let me school you. Coronavirus isn't lethal as they made you to believe, infact, out ten it's only one that's liable to die and that's if the person has an underlying health challenge.

You want data?

Check the rate between infected and demis through the virus, and beside, these so called Disease Control guys are lying on the numbers.

Very deceitful and cunny set of people
There ve been people who went for malaria checkups, they ended in isolation.

The ones who died of other diseases were counted as covid-19 patients.

Lastly, why keep schools and churches closed, even if you open them in the next 100years, u will still find covid-19 patients among them? So they trying to create a mountain out of a hill mole. covid-19 has com to stay jus like we have other human ailments, the earlier they come to realize this, the better.
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by EmekaBlue(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
SEEDORF441:

Paste me your number

WhatsApp and Phone
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by SmartPolician: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ordinary fever that has killed 151k Americans and counting

This man no get sense

I cannot attend a church like this

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Dcoy: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Please make everybody calm down... If you believe..fine, you are right
If you no believe.... fine.. you are also right
All man for him self... Carry your cross
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by fitinwell: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Please assist in sharing this information it might save someone

For computer science or graduate..

https:///Fqw473NjbMpDN0jw3jaiL6
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by jubrilELsudan: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
THIS OYEDEPAWPAW MAN IS JUST VERY STUPID.

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by OPPPS: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
ogbuefi677:
My man Oyedepo,you no talk well ooo,you for leave this matter for doctors and other scientists..
But I still like you shaa,for speaking up for the masses all d time, unlike d other man Adeboye who is only concerned about what he and his boy Osunbade will grab from the govt.
He didn't speak for masses. He only spoke for his personal gain

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Excuses: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Who the hell does this man think he is,what impudence, that Africa record's low death rate is not a yard stick to deny the existence of this virus..

if it doesn't exist what is killing other people world wide..perhaps if those applauding him lost loved ones they would've rained insults on him.

Same cannot be said truly to those whose life's have been taken.

How can an educated man leading millions of people make such a vague comment on a disease that has claimed thousands of lives..

Oyedepo what do u want to achieve with this ignorant and hypocrisy on gullible followers..

In a saner country this man should be arrested for making unguarded utterances that are capable of claiming lives.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Dcoy: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
On another note.... I thought he was going to say it was man made... Never imagined he will mention propaganda.... Which means he's saying it not existing... Shocked
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dcoy:
Please make everybody calm down... If you believe..fine, you are right
If you no believe.... fine.. you are also right
All man for him self... Carry your cross
It is not fine! Hundreds of thousands are dead.. Thousands more dying each day and this man says it is just fever?

Why is he hiding in his hole? Why does he not come out so we can breath the fever upon him and watch him recover from the fever? undecided

No one will touch with him, just breath on him is all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do GOtv And DStv Censor The Name Of God? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.