Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Do You Really Believe Or Doubt Men Of God Counsel When Finding A Life Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Really Believe Or Doubt Men Of God Counsel When Finding A Life Partner? (174 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? / NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Believe Or Doubt Men Of God Counsel When Finding A Life Partner? by djfabmusik(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
This question came as a result of what i just read on nairaland concerning a guy saying his mum met 4 pastor to know if his gf is good for him. how come people believe a pastor to the extent of telling them who to marry or not marry without even knowing the person or seen him or her. isn't that confusing and stupid in this 20 first century, imagine after dating for 2 to 5 years and the both of you love each other. I would like to know if you have ever been in relationship and your pastor advised you to leave the person you were dating, but you went ahead and it later crash or or did went well. do you really think it's a good idea meeting pastor's, prophet etc for counseling concerning whoever you want to marry before getting married?
Re: Do You Really Believe Or Doubt Men Of God Counsel When Finding A Life Partner? by Agp19(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Let me pitch my tent here and wait for the elders before I comment.
Re: Do You Really Believe Or Doubt Men Of God Counsel When Finding A Life Partner? by Oluwapresley(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Men of God koh. Suffice to say I don't believe. There are things one should use their head for. This is one of them. 99% of these so called pastors don't see nada except for what they imagine. I'm leaving out the 1% as benefit of doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Engineer Needed As A Soul Mate. / Ladies, Being More Feminine Will Serve You More! Leave Broke Men Alone / (VIDEO) It's Wrong For A Christian To Date Before Marriage: Clergyman Obie Jason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.