Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,630 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Ate A Ram Have I Sinned? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Ate A Ram Have I Sinned? (729 Views)

Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? / Have You Sinned If You Looked Lustfully At The Opposite Sex? / How To Perform Money Ritual Using A Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Ate A Ram Have I Sinned? by Veiniously: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nephilim:
you have sinned! You didn't call me angry
will u unsin my sin if i did call you?
Re: I Ate A Ram Have I Sinned? by khia: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You mean you are Jew? :I You pay your tithe every three year cycles in food-- making sure to eat it during the first two years and giving some of it to the Levites in the third year? undecided
Which Levite family is your family attached to?
Wow... How do you access shekels to pay your vows and offerings with? undecided

Or are you one of this deluded people who somehow believe that Jesus Christ came to make them Jews? News flash... Jesus Christ never said that and neither did God promise to make every nation Jewish through His New Covenant. That is not at all according to anything that God said or Jesus Christ Himself said.

Anywho, I believe in Jesus Christ, the New Covernant that God sent to those condemned according to all Nations, including the Jews.
Answer my question.

Yahushua the son of Yah.
Yahushua Yah in human form.
Yahushua the prophet
Re: I Ate A Ram Have I Sinned? by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
khia:
Answer my question.
I did answer your question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAMA: Pastor Alu Of Bride Assembly Church Backs Buhari, Blasts Oyedepo, Others / Should We Believe Everything In The Holy Scripture? / Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.